• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Over 450 Muscovite troops killed in Ukraine, collapse of Moscow imperialism in Ukraine. PHOTOS, VIDEOS, TEXTS. regular updates

Ukraine obviously has the manpower advantage. NATO must help ensure every Ukrainian capable and willing to fight has the means to do so. While the country’s western borders still remain open they must be used to flood the Ukrainian military and partisans with all available arms.

With hundreds of thousands of Russian troops in action, killing 450 of them isnt a whole lot.

Even with Ukraine calling up its reserves, its too little, too late. The war is pretty much over.

With hundreds of thousands of Russian troops in action, killing 450 of them isnt a whole lot.

Even with Ukraine calling up its reserves, its too little, too late. The war is pretty much over.
said commie generals to Politburo in 24 December 1979. do you underhand that Moscow just can hold possible occupation of central (heartland ) Ukraine ? i am not talking about westren Ukraine ) i know its terrible news for a moscow lover like you

said commie generals to Politburo in 24 December 1979. do you underhand that Moscow just can hold possible occupation of central (heartland ) Ukraine ? i am not talking about westren Ukraine ) i know its terrible news for a moscow lover like you
Is that you, Koba?

I've never seen anyone in these forums so interested in loss of life as the OP of this thread.

Russia, really Putin, will send thousands to their deaths to make a point about other people in their on nation also dying. Whatever clips you find of this or that loss we can almost guarantee that Putin will not lose a moments sleep over it.

And given how fast Ukraine forces are losing ground you are way too optimistic, and frankly too excited to see too many people die, all over your hatred of things that ironically you do not even understand. History or current.

Reactions: PoS
I've never seen anyone in these forums so interested in loss of life as the OP of this thread.

Russia, really Putin, will send thousands to their deaths to make a point about other people in their on nation also dying. Whatever clips you find of this or that loss we can almost guarantee that Putin will not lose a moments sleep over it.

And given how fast Ukraine forces are losing ground you are way too optimistic, and frankly too excited to see too many people die, all over your hatred of things that ironically you do not even understand. History or current.
Yup, its sad that people glorify war as if it was a game.

Putin will not lose

Kyiv might fall as Muscovite horde has been thwarted on other fronts and Putin is desperate to claim progress so he is throwing more resources at the capital. Kyiv may fall but the fighting will continue and as more Muscovite die, Pootler's fate will be that of another failed dictator.

1645795089005.png

Trump's genius sure likes murdering people.

💪
The Ukrainians are fighting bravely! 🇺🇦Long Live The Ukraine Heroes!
Yes, they are brave, and they are heroes.

But I think that there is a saying that one needs to know when to fold.

One talking head on FOX this morning opined that the Ukrainian people should not sacrifice their lives.

Russia will soon win. (Of course, the monster in the Kremlin does not care how many Ukrainian AND Russian soldiers die (the Russian media will hide the news from the Russian serfs anyway).

Any world "leader" who ever talks again with that monster should be ashamed.

Any ordinary nobody (like me) who ever visits Russia should be ashamed.

Europe has shown that it is impotent in confronting the monster.

And so is this country -- IMHO.

Kyiv might fall as Muscovite horde has been thwarted on other fronts and Putin is desperate to claim progress so he is throwing more resources at the capital. Kyiv may fall but the fighting will continue and as more Muscovite die, Pootler's fate will be that of another failed dictator.

Editing my post to make another failed point is yet another example of your willful intention to mislead.

The sad truth is a large portion of Ukraine will fall, and while no one is happy about it Putin will end up installing a new government pro Russian.

In the meantime way too many lives will be lost, both Russian and Ukrainian. That saddens most us that are watching Russia commit such atrocities and violations of law, which makes us very different from a few others sitting there with popcorn delighted to see people die.

People's families are being ripped apart, young Russians and Ukrainians are dying, a nation is under siege, and somehow you are happy about it.

Beyond poor taste on your part.

no , you promote here RT.ru narrative, which big city your fav hordemen occupied ?

Now you are accusing me of being pro-Russian? This is why you have no credibility.

Back
Top Bottom