• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Over 214,000 Doctors Opt Out of ObamaCare Exchanges

Bigfoot 88

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Over 214,000 Doctors Opt Out of Obamacare Exchanges | CNS News

Over 214,000 doctors won't participate in the new plans under the Affordable Care Act (ACA,) analysis of a new survey by Medical Group Management Association shows. That number of 214,524, estimated by American Action Forum, is through May 2014, but appears to be growing due to plans that force doctors to take on burdensome costs. It's also about a quarter of the total number of 893,851 active professional physicians reported by the Kaiser Family Foundation.

See more at link.

I personally know a case of one doctor getting out of the chiropractic profession due to ObamaCare, as well as a recent graduate deciding to work for the CDC rather than open up a practice.

See more at link.

I personally know a case of one doctor getting out of the chiropractic profession due to ObamaCare, as well as a recent graduate deciding to work for the CDC rather than open up a practice.

According to the MGMA's report, more than 40% of the doctors not participating in an exchange plan are not doing so because they not only were not included in any network but also because they weren't even approached and offered to join a network.

Sounds like sour grapes to me

See more at link.

LOL. As we know from past experience, no one ever decided to go to the CDC instead of private practice before!

And since a non-insignificant proportion of chiropractors practice way outside the actual chiropractic scope of knowledge, and since the ACA will not pay for that stuff ( really...spinal alignment won't sure diabetes!), I say good riddance.

Back
Top Bottom