• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Oval Office rug gets history wrong

If this had been GW Bush you'd have been all over him for it. Anybody remember a spelling incident with a vice president? Dan Quayle was his name and all he did was add an e to the end of potato. The libtards ran him out of office for it.
You people don't control all of the presses anymore and it burns your ass.

Quayle wasn't run out of office for it. Not by libtards, centards, or contards. They lost the election due to Bush 41's poor campaigning.

Seriously? This seems like a stupid thing to complain about.

yeah it is! Im guessing this came from Hannity the Salesman. ANYTHING to make a division in the lazy politically minded that listen to him.
This is the PERFECT example of how these conservative/republican/Tea Party salespeople reach out "innocently" to report the hate..... errrrr..... "news". And its either this petty **** or truth mixed in with lies. Or all truth but withholding a key part of information. Just as long as the other side looks like total crap. And that to ME is destructive to this Nation.

yeah it is! Im guessing this came from Hannity the Salesman. ANYTHING to make a division in the lazy politically minded that listen to him.
This is the PERFECT example of how these conservative/republican/Tea Party salespeople reach out "innocently" to report the hate..... errrrr..... "news". And its either this petty **** or truth mixed in with lies. Or all truth but withholding a key part of information. Just as long as the other side looks like total crap. And that to ME is destructive to this Nation.

Agreed, there's nothing worse than people who make sweeping generalizations about entire groups of people in order to marginalize and demonize them.

Hey RightinNYC, are you Caruso wanna-be from CSI Miami? :lol: :lol:
Way to tackle the subject :lol:

RightinNYC
Re: Oval Office rug gets history wrong

I guess that proves that if a rug will lie about small things, it will lie on anything.

Agreed, there's nothing worse than people who make sweeping generalizations about entire groups of people in order to marginalize and demonize them.

I see you taking your sunglasses off and hearing The Who :lamo

Right, except when RightInNYC takes off his shades, it's so that he can kill you with his laser beam eyes.

Chuck Norris, Vin Desil and Mr. Rogers are all terrified of him. :D

yep, Obma missed a ripe opportunity to pay homage to a ripe republican chestnut, when having favorite political quotes woven into the white house rug:
There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.

Seriously? A quote said by someone, than repeated by King and you think this is an actual thing to be upset about? Some people will look for anything to be upset about I guess.

turns out the Lincoln quote was also taken from Parker; who apparently was a white male, and therefore not worthy of mention in our history books; which is why we have never heard of him.

i always find the claims on the part of lefties that Bush II was stupid to be hilarious. and telling.

i always find the claims on the part of lefties that Bush II was stupid to be hilarious. and telling.

and that has what to do with the oval office rug?

I was responding to DanStevens :)

Back
Top Bottom