• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Outrageous: Veterans Groups STILL Waiting for Money Trump Raised

The point is that even if the charity steals all the money it is not Trump's fault..

Nothing is Trump's fault. That's cuz he hasn't done anything.

You do realize he isn't an incrementalist, unlike yourself...
Part of the right-wing screwing this country over...

I'm an incrementalist on some things.. .not so much on others.... not that you would know.

Gary's a right winger?..... thanks for the laugh dude... i'm sure you'll be calling him a racist next, as is your usual shtick.

RELATED

Donald Trump blows off Burlington bills - WCAX.COM Local Vermont News, Weather and Sports-

Donald Trump blows off Burlington bills

“Last month, Donald Trump's campaign spent nearly $9.5 million on expenses. Yet the presidential candidate has continued to blow off the $8,500 he owes the city of Burlington. Now, the mayor tells WCAX News he's considering taking action against Trump.

"Well, I think he certainly can afford to pay it and I think he should," said Mayor Miro Weinberger, D-Burlington.

Weinberger is not happy Trump is blowing off Burlington. The presidential candidate owes the city thousands and the bills are 60 days past due.

"Eighty-five-hundred bucks is not nothing for the city of Burlington. We have not gotten responses to our outreach emails and phone calls," said Weinberger.

These bills stem from Trump's January visit. The Republican candidate spoke to a full house at the Flynn Theater. The rally attracted a throng of protesters and hundreds of supporters who could not fit inside the venue………..

…… incur some overtime to do so, and I think he should pay the overtime," said Weinberger.

In February, the city billed the Trump campaign-- $7,200 to cover the cost of staffing 32 police officers and another $1,260 to pay for four fire personnel and two rescue vehicles…………

……… We reached out to the Trump campaign several times to ask if they're disputing the charges or if they plan to pay. Our phone calls and emails had not yet been returned when this story was published.

Burlington's mayor says within two weeks he'll decide whether to take further action, but he declined to say what that action may be.”

At any and every opportunity Donald looks to not pay his bills………… I bet there are dozens of venues still waiting for “the check is in the mail….”

How do think he got so rich………. By screwing folks and stealing from others…………

from your article
Burlington did not have a written agreement with the Trump campaign, in part because the rally was hosted on private property. But the city got involved after learning the event was overbooked, forcing police to shut down streets and set up barricades to prevent clashes between the opposing groups.

Trump doesn't owe them anything... it was their decision to shut down streets and provide barricades to keep the Berniebots away from the Trumpateers.

it was probably a good idea to do so, but not even cities can capture people like that
( "capture" means to provide a service without prompting or agreement, then demanding for payment for the service... it's an illegal practice in the private sector)

RELATED

Donald Trump blows off Burlington bills - WCAX.COM Local Vermont News, Weather and Sports-

Donald Trump blows off Burlington bills

“Last month, Donald Trump's campaign spent nearly $9.5 million on expenses. Yet the presidential candidate has continued to blow off the $8,500 he owes the city of Burlington. Now, the mayor tells WCAX News he's considering taking action against Trump.

"Well, I think he certainly can afford to pay it and I think he should," said Mayor Miro Weinberger, D-Burlington.

Weinberger is not happy Trump is blowing off Burlington. The presidential candidate owes the city thousands and the bills are 60 days past due.

"Eighty-five-hundred bucks is not nothing for the city of Burlington. We have not gotten responses to our outreach emails and phone calls," said Weinberger.

These bills stem from Trump's January visit. The Republican candidate spoke to a full house at the Flynn Theater. The rally attracted a throng of protesters and hundreds of supporters who could not fit inside the venue………..

…… incur some overtime to do so, and I think he should pay the overtime," said Weinberger.

In February, the city billed the Trump campaign-- $7,200 to cover the cost of staffing 32 police officers and another $1,260 to pay for four fire personnel and two rescue vehicles…………

……… We reached out to the Trump campaign several times to ask if they're disputing the charges or if they plan to pay. Our phone calls and emails had not yet been returned when this story was published.

Burlington's mayor says within two weeks he'll decide whether to take further action, but he declined to say what that action may be.”

At any and every opportunity Donald looks to not pay his bills………… I bet there are dozens of venues still waiting for “the check is in the mail….”

How do think he got so rich………. By screwing folks and stealing from others…………

from your article
Burlington did not have a written agreement with the Trump campaign, in part because the rally was hosted on private property. But the city got involved after learning the event was overbooked, forcing police to shut down streets and set up barricades to prevent clashes between the opposing groups.

Trump doesn't owe them anything... it was their decision to shut down streets and provide barricades to keep the Berniebots away from the Trumpateers.

it was probably a good idea to do so, but not even cities can capture people like that
( "capture" means to provide a service without prompting or agreement, then demanding for payment for the service... it's an illegal practice in the private sector)

from your article

Of course.............How silly of me to have missed that.....

Gary's a right winger?..... thanks for the laugh dude... i'm sure you'll be calling him a racist next, as is your usual shtick.

Nope, just the Clintons. And get with the program, most American politicians are fundamentally right-wing or Centrist (rarely the latter).

I never said its not his fault. Thanks for that super distortion. I said he is currently doing more than anyone else because every other candidate is doing nothing. My thoughts are some follow up is going to be needed on both sides, from the charities and from the Trump campaign.

Laughing, so the two Ceo types who were fired running Wounded Warrior with all their misuse of funds- the money they did send on to help wounded warriors was more than they were getting before and that's aces by you??? How about a cancer fundraiser where 60% goes to the staff's salaries and 'meetings'- at least some money goes to cancer research and that was more than they would have got without the fund raising event...

You are making excuses for the Orange Guy you wouldn't make for anyone else- so you are trying to remove blame from him. He is showing just how piss poor he is at dealing with fast moving events and having to quickly plan and adjust his agenda. He lacked any follow-through, picking the team to manage the fund dispersal, and setting proper goals for his team to meet or 'BE FIRED'

I do have to marvel at your turn it on it's head 'logic'. The Orange Guy poutage about a debate has him stage a publicity stunt with a 'noble' cause to mask his ego warped thought process (he admits his ducking out on the debate was a wrong move). The publicity stunt is mismanaged by the people TRUMP approved but hey it's all good because no other candidates have pulled such a stunt that under delivers on everything but hype... :peace

Laughing, so the two Ceo types who were fired running Wounded Warrior with all their misuse of funds- the money they did send on to help wounded warriors was more than they were getting before and that's aces by you??? How about a cancer fundraiser where 60% goes to the staff's salaries and 'meetings'- at least some money goes to cancer research and that was more than they would have got without the fund raising event...

You are making excuses for the Orange Guy you wouldn't make for anyone else- so you are trying to remove blame from him. He is showing just how piss poor he is at dealing with fast moving events and having to quickly plan and adjust his agenda. He lacked any follow-through, picking the team to manage the fund dispersal, and setting proper goals for his team to meet or 'BE FIRED'

I do have to marvel at your turn it on it's head 'logic'. The Orange Guy poutage about a debate has him stage a publicity stunt with a 'noble' cause to mask his ego warped thought process (he admits his ducking out on the debate was a wrong move). The publicity stunt is mismanaged by the people TRUMP approved but hey it's all good because no other candidates have pulled such a stunt that under delivers on everything but hype... :peace

You seem to have a LOT of trouble following with my arguments. I didn't say it was satisfactory. I said it was more than anyone else is doing. That said, look at where the money is going and make sure its getting where it should--veterans.

So, I voted for Cruz, but hey, keep guessing I have an agenda besides looking at things differently than you. You obviously have an agenda and it doesn't appear that the veterans come before blame Trump.

Back
Top Bottom