• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Outrageous Food

Jay59

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Seriously? These guys are hazardous to your health.

They make it look harder than it is. Just cut up your dogs about as long as they are wide. Mix your cornbread per instructions. Layer hot dogs, chili, cornbread batter. Bake. Remove from oven, flip and remove baking dish. Top with cheese. Let the frat boys at it.

They make it look harder than it is. Just cut up your dogs about as long as they are wide. Mix your cornbread per instructions. Layer hot dogs, chili, cornbread batter. Bake. Remove from oven, flip and remove baking dish. Top with cheese. Let the frat boys at it.

He could've stopped at just the chili. My Southwestern stew has similar ingredients.

Since you mention it, there is a resemblance to tamale pie, but that's not outrageous.

Speaking of outrageous, Tom Pizzica (see arrow) made a TV show of it. He was a finalist in Food Network Star, season 6.

1371594961588.jpeg

Looks loopy but I doubt it'll taste good. Cutting up hotdogs and baking them will dry them out.

How can any food be outrageous? :)

pass
reminds me of something my son would "cook"
talented fellow ... just not in the kitchen

anyone ever watch Epic Meal Time? i binge watched a bunch of episodes of that a few years ago. they basically make dishes that are so fattening and huge that your cholesterol goes up just watching it. it's funny to watch them go to the grocery store or drive through to get the ridiculous amounts of food.

Sounds more disgusting than "outrageous".

Back
Top Bottom