• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Outrage as Newt Gingrich says Capitol attack investigators could be jailed

Congress didn't get sacked. A protest turned into a riot. It obviously happens sometimes.

Last chance.

Answer the question. Did they not know what they were doing?
The protest was designed to become a riot, one meant to interrupt the recording of the EC votes in an attempt to stop Biden from becoming President. that's why we've seen seditious conspiracy charges.

The protest was designed to become a riot, one meant to interrupt the recording of the EC votes in an attempt to stop Biden from becoming President. that's why we've seen seditious conspiracy charges.

So if a protest is designed to become a riot to upset a political process it's "sedition". You see how truth can set you free?

You're almost there.

Now, did they not know what they were doing?

C'mon you're almost there. You've almost put 2 and 2 together.

Just one more small bit of honesty can bring this home.

Answer the question

So if a protest is designed to become a riot to upset a political process it's "sedition". You see how truth can set you free?

You're almost there.

Now, did they not know what they were doing?

C'mon you're almost there. You've almost put 2 and 2 together.

Just one more small bit of honesty can bring this home.

Answer the question
If a group of people were conspiring to interfere with government processes like the EC and declaring a President; then yes.

BLM recieved millions of dollars in donations from corporate America. That's a fact , not a theory.

A large part of that money went to the democrat party. That's a fact, not a theory.

BLM is not poor underprivileged Americans seeking to be heard. It's college educated university trained activists backed by corporate money and the democrat party. That's a fact, not a conspiracy.

Now, answer the question.

Do you think they didn't know what they were doing?

Be clear about this. Be honest.

You'll see how it all ties together if you just be honest.

You’ve been asked to document your claims.

I didn’t expect you to.

And, true to form, you didn’t.

And can’t.

You just make it up (or repeat what some clown on your screen made up).

Congress didn't get sacked. A protest turned into a riot. It obviously happens sometimes.

Last chance.

Answer the question. Did they not know what they were doing?

When? Exactly?

When was the last time a protest turned into a riot in fron’t of the Capitol?

Happens every day the way you tell it.

The skinhead storm troopers who were in the mob knew what they were doing. They had a plan. They were networked to one another and talked to each other throughout.

Their activities were timed to coordinate with the “Green Bay Sweep” plot that was conceived by Trump and his henchmen.

Last edited:
I hope to god they do put those behind the Russia hoax and the Jan 6 hoax in jail. I hope the GOP gets a deep majority in the house and senate and the voters put Trump back in the WH. Then all the whacked out shit the left wanted to do the GOP should do. First thing they should do is build the next biggest voter fraud organization that makes the voter fraud organization of the left look like pee-wee league stuff. Then they should go around and fire every last bureaucrat hired by the left and replace them with die-hard right wing extremists. Next should be to pack the supreme court with another 5 justices and immediately overturn Roe v Wade. Then they should eliminate the filibuster. Then, since the left just loves mandates, they should mandate that every republican voter own a gun and every communist voter wear bright red concentric circles on their clothing. Then down come Google and Facebook to be replaced with right wing platforms. MSNBC and CNN will both have the plug pulled. Any left-wing thought will be fact-checked and deemed misinformation and deleted. Of course, this is all fantasy because the GOP are serious politicians and would never stand for such BS, but that never stopped the dems. Let's hope the GOP are pissed and vow revenge, because it will be sweet for the right and a bitch for the left.
Proving my point rather nicely.

See what I mean, folks? They're telling you what they want to do. They want to start a second Holocaust.

I would love to live in this fantasy world of yours, where the right is about to take power back and punish those who've been trying to destroy America.

It sounds really great. The only problem is that it's not going to happen.
Add another to the long tally of right wingers showing what it is they want to do.

I hope to god they do put those behind the Russia hoax and the Jan 6 hoax in jail. I hope the GOP gets a deep majority in the house and senate and the voters put Trump back in the WH. Then all the whacked out shit the left wanted to do the GOP should do. First thing they should do is build the next biggest voter fraud organization that makes the voter fraud organization of the left look like pee-wee league stuff. Then they should go around and fire every last bureaucrat hired by the left and replace them with die-hard right wing extremists. Next should be to pack the supreme court with another 5 justices and immediately overturn Roe v Wade. Then they should eliminate the filibuster. Then, since the left just loves mandates, they should mandate that every republican voter own a gun and every communist voter wear bright red concentric circles on their clothing. Then down come Google and Facebook to be replaced with right wing platforms. MSNBC and CNN will both have the plug pulled. Any left-wing thought will be fact-checked and deemed misinformation and deleted. Of course, this is all fantasy because the GOP are serious politicians and would never stand for such BS, but that never stopped the dems. Let's hope the GOP are pissed and vow revenge, because it will be sweet for the right and a bitch for the left.

This is a very elaborate revenge fantasy for someone who claims not to be a Republican or a Trump supporter.

Congress didn't get sacked.

White trash Trump supporters literally walked out Congress stealing podiums and other items owned by Congress. It literally got sacked.

A protest turned into a riot. It obviously happens sometimes. Last chance. Answer the question. Did they not know what they were doing?

The people who stormed into the Capitol Building in order to physically prevent Congress from performing it's legal and Constitutional duty to certify the electoral college votes for Biden were engaging in Sedition.

You can't stop Congress from doing its job. That's illegal.

That's not the same thing as the peaceful protests tens of millions of protesters engaged in during the summer of 2020.

It's okay to influence the political system through legal and non-violent means. It's not okay to interfere with the law. And the Constitution says Congress has to certify the electoral college votes. There's nothing any Trump supporter could have done at the point to interfere other than asking their representative to act within Congress.

And I'm sorry, in a country of 330 million people Trump supporters have to learn they are not always going to get what they want. They lost an election, and got their asses handed to them, and they don't get a do over. That's not the way our system. Trump supporters are just going to suck it up and stop acting like bitches about this and get over it.

Once again, democrats tell us all what they intend to do. And we're not listening to them. How much longer can we afford to wave it off as just rhetoric? They've told you what they intend to do. ( fundamentally transform America ) They want to overturn elections. ( they have actually tried it.) They want to arrest political opposition. ( they have actually done it.) It's not just their party leads, how many times have we seen someone on this very message board say republicans should be jailed as a threat to the nation?

They're telling you what they are going to do. Start listening.

Reported for falsifying a quote.

That's not the same thing as the peaceful protests tens of millions of protesters engaged in during the summer of 2020.

wow. that disregards so much violence, death and destruction that were a definite part of those protests.

It's okay to influence the political system through legal and non-violent means. It's not okay to interfere with the law.

what. like declare a portion of a major US city as an autonomous zone? like besiege and burn a federal courthouse or a police station?

And the Constitution says Congress has to certify the electoral college votes. There's nothing any Trump supporter could have done at the point to interfere other than asking their representative to act within Congress.

which is probably what 99% of the protesters were effectively doing.

And I'm sorry, in a country of 330 million people Trump supporters have to learn they are not always going to get what they want.

tell it to democrats who opposed trumps win in '16. tell it to the democrat majority House and its two evidence free impeachments. there are still court cases pending or in progress that sprang from those efforts to put him out of office, which is all the democrats ever wanted. but they didn't learn that they can't always have what they want.

They lost an election, and got their asses handed to them, and they don't get a do over. That's not the way our system. Trump supporters are just going to suck it up and stop acting like bitches about this and get over it.

just like Al Gore did. right? just like Stacy Abrams in Georgia, right?

wow.

The Right is not interested in finding out the real truth and they don't give a damn about what is good for the American people and the Country all they are interested in is getting back in power taking down the Dems and what is good for the party screw everything and everybody PARTY FIRST
Have a nice day
It seems to really piss off liberals when the Repubs start using the libs play book against them doesn't it.

I still wanna know how a bunch of knuckleheads managed to take over the ****ing Capitol and why they weren't washed out on a river of their own blood.

But that’s just me.
I've been wondering the same thing about the years of rioting and looting the Dems ignored and seemed to sanction.
But that's just me.

I'm saying that there was fundamentally no difference between Jan 6 and the other political riots of last year except that one was in opposition to the status quo, and the rest were on its behalf.

That's why your propoganda networks differentiate between them to make you hate one , but support the others.

The irony is the lady who's offended by the status quo, actually supports it.

So what you're saying is, you support 1/6 and hate America.

Anyone who takes this lightly is a fool.

The GQP has turned their back on freedom in favor of a scorched earth power grab.

Be very weary people, very weary.

Don't be weary.

VOTE!!!

That is the ONLY way to stop these people.

It's not enough for you to vote. You need to get everyone you know to vote. Everyone you know has to get everyone they know to vote and so on.

Join a group that helps people vote and promotes getting out the vote.

Just being weary isn't going to do a damn thing.

Voting will.

Why do you think the republicans work so hard to prevent people from voting?

I've been wondering the same thing about the years of rioting and looting the Dems ignored and seemed to sanction.
But that's just me.
Well, one was at the Capitol in support of a lie knowingly told.

The other mass protests that sometimes got out of hand of an ongoing policing problem.

See the difference?

Don’t answer. I know what you were told to believe. And that you lack whatever it is that makes you think for yourself.

And don’t start. We’ve all heard what you’re gonna say over and over And over. It’s boring as hell.

If a group of people were conspiring to interfere with government processes like the EC and declaring a President; then yes.

In other words, you refuse to honestly answer me.

I'd bet that you can't even explain why you can't be honest and answer the question.

Did they not know what they were doing?

It's sad that you can't be honest. It's such a simple question. Yes or no.

But that's just me.

Save the bullshit for the tourists.

See Mayorkis, PsakI, Garland…..

Well, one was at the Capitol in support of a lie knowingly told.

The other mass protests that sometimes got out of hand of an ongoing policing problem.

See the difference?

Don’t answer. I know what you were told to believe. And that you lack whatever it is that makes you think for yourself.

And don’t start. We’ve all heard what you’re gonna say over and over And over. It’s boring as hell.

@Clicker lll you've got to fully understand why it is these people cannot tell the truth about the reality of the political violence that happened last year.

They've been subjected to heavy indoctrination and hardcore propoganda designed by people well versed and learned in human psychology.

It's doubtful they even understand it and even less likely that they could logically explain it to anybody. Even themselves.

At the end of the day, they've been told what to believe. And you better understand that they do indeed believe it. It's a lie and a paradox , but they still wholeheartedly believe it because they were told to. And they want to. It doesn't matter that it doesn't make sense.

"Sedition" "insurrection" etc, the buzzwords and catchphrases they've been taught are all to the same end. That end is to condemn the political violence that occurred at the capital and tie it to the people who disagree with them politically so the can hate and blame "the other side". That's easy to understand and some of them may even understand that much.

But they don't understand why they can't tell the truth about the summer riots of 2020.

It's because the BLM and antifa riots of 2020 were egged on, funded, organized and supported by the democrat party and the corporate media. Those riots were not the riots of the past where destitute and desperate people were trying to make their voices heard. Because people who agree with them control virtually every institution in this country.

BLM and antifa are college educated university trained activists financed and backed by large corporate donations and supported by the democrat party. The political violence these people propogated and organized the summer of 2020 in addition to the lies the media and even Joe Biden and Kamala Harris themselves told were all to the same end.

They created chaos and political violence intentionally to use as a bludgeon to bully and intimidate the people of this country in order to affect the outcome of the election. Those BLM/DNC riots were not directed at a ruling class that wouldn't listen to thier demands. Because the people in power are all on their side. Those riots were directed AT AMERICAN PEOPLE. TO PUNISH AND BULLY THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Now, if these liberals ever admitted why their propoganda networks egged on violence. And why thier leadership lied and misconstrued facts to propagate that violence they'd be forced to acknowledge that what they did was sedition.

They used violence and chaos to bully the American people in order to affect the outcome of the election. A political process.

The exact same thing they howl and cry foul over about the riot at the capital being committed to bully the political process happening in the building.

They did, exactly what they howl and bewail everyone else did. And they can't be honest because if they did, they would no longer have a leg to stand on in the "sedition" debate and the double standard being applied to the justice served. None of the organizers of those riots that burned down police stations and courthouses will ever face any charges. That BLM activist last year that got rich from organizing the riots and getting huge donations. She bought a multi million dollar home in all white topenga canyon with the other rich angelinos just 15 minutes from the Malibu beaches. Do you think they really cared about "helping black people"? That was never the objective

So they lied to themselves. They deflect, connived and created side issues to skirt around the reality of it all.

Dishonest and indoctrinated people do this to protect themselves and thier world view from the truth. Because the truth would wreck thier little world's.

Last edited:

Once again, Republicans tell us all what they intend to do. And we're not listening to them. How much longer can we afford to wave it off as just rhetoric? They've told you what they intend to do. They want to overturn elections. They want to arrest political opposition. It's not just their party leads, how many times have we seen someone on this very message board say Democrats should be jailed as a threat to the nation?

They're telling you what they are going to do. Start listening.

The Russian collusion delusion was considered a serious charge so it was investigated by the Left using the power of Government. The voter fraud was also a very serious charge, but it was never investigated suing A Mueller style power of government investigation. There is an injustice to this.

The Democrat claim voter fraud was debunked, but how can it be debunked if there was no formal Federal investigation to determine this? The only investigation was done by the private sector. Private funding to sue and investigate the voter fraud claim did not have the power to dig into classified areas of intel, and to use federal resources such as the FBI and other investigative agencies. A private venue for investigation of serious charges can only scratch the surface and cannot dig into areas where the bodies are buried.

Newt is telling the Republicans they will the opportunity to make this right. They will be able to perform the deep dive using the power of Government. It will be obvious that laws that were broken by the Democrats as they formed their kangaroo courts. Jail all be in order. The Republican never play hardball, but this may change in the fall.

The kangaroo court never asked why Nancy Pelosi did not accept the National Gurard troops offered by Trump. This would have prevented the entire scam. Was Pelosi's choice designed to make this situation worse that it should have been? And who else was part of this conspiracy to railroad people? These questions need to be asked. The kangaroo court is avoiding this by violating the rules of the House in terms of the composition of the tribunal. Is this part of a conspiracy?

It looks to me the right is not objecting at all. But questioning the procedures, evidence and methods used.

Seems reasonable to me. It should all be done by the book.

No more Adam Schiff shows.

Lest we forget, Adam Schiff went on national television claiming to have specific evidence he actually denied having any knowledge of during sworn testimony.
He got away with doing that. And it was wrong
May have been wrong, but not illegal. We see this from the right constantly. They have a tendency to lie to the media and tell the truth in a court room. Just ask Lyndsay Powell or her buddy Rudy?

Back
Top Bottom