• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Out of touch? This is the funniest thing I've heard in a while.

Grim17

Battle Ready
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
This is a clip from MSNBC's Ari Melber speculating on what might happen with Elon Musk at the helm of Twitter.

LMMFAO :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

"... or you could secretly turn down the reach of their stuff (political messaging) and turn up the reach of something else, and the rest of us might not even find out about it until after the election."

Where in the hell has this man been? I wonder if anyone will clue this guy in on the fact that his speculation already took place at Twitter under Jack Dorsey's rule. This is easily the best example I've seen in a very long time of just how out of touch the mainstream leftist media is.

My god, these people really must live in some kind of bubble... lol

This is a clip from MSNBC's Ari Melber speculating on what might happen with Elon Musk at the helm of Twitter.

"... or you could secretly turn down the reach of their stuff (political messaging) and turn up the reach of something else, and the rest of us might not even find out about it until after the election."

Where in the hell has this man been? I wonder if anyone will clue this guy in on the fact that his speculation already took place at Twitter under Jack Dorsey's rule. This is easily the best example I've seen in a very long time of just how out of touch the mainstream leftist media is.

I lean toward him already knowing g he is talking BS. Gaslighting is a national past time now.

I've seen your claim non-stop all over the place by right wingers but haven't seen any evidence for it. Was there an actual systematic method for "turning down" conservative voices on twitter or "turning up" liberal voices? The best evidence I've been provided of anything at all is more akin to "these conservatives broke the rules and got kicked out and I don't think that's fair". Which is a discussion to be had, but pretty different than what you are claiming here.

More “look what I saw on YouTube.”

If your side does it then it's "preserving democracy". If the other guys do it then it's the end of the world as we know it.

If your side does it then it's "preserving democracy". If the other guys do it then it's the end of the world as we know it.

You call that politics? That's cheerleading. Pathetic, scumbag, seeking validation pom pom waving skirt wearing cheerleading. Mindless dumb bs.

I'm sure he has a number of useful idiots for viewers...people who don't know anything that he and the rest of MSNBC hasn't told them...so no, I don't think this guy's an idiot. I think he's a propagandist.

I'm sure he has a number of useful idiots for viewers...people who don't know anything that he and the rest of MSNBC hasn't told them...so no, I don't think this guy's an idiot. I think he's a propagandist.
You may be right because I'm not sure it's possible for someone to be that clueless...

You call that politics? That's cheerleading. Pathetic, scumbag, seeking validation pom pom waving skirt wearing cheerleading. Mindless dumb bs.
I call it "typical liberal bullshit". Musk has done NONE of the things Ari suggested but Twitter did ALL of them on behalf of Biden.

I call it "typical liberal bullshit". Musk has done NONE of the things Ari suggested but Twitter did ALL of them on behalf of Biden.

It's a big conspiracy, coming all the way from the top, and you're a big victim. I get it. Big big victim.

Well, at least panic is running rampant throughout the liberal leaning commentary on the subject.

Well, at least panic is running rampant throughout the liberal leaning commentary on the subject.
Very true but they're being so blatantly dishonest about what they're so panicked about. They can't tell the public the truth, that it's giving conservative voices the same free speech that they've enjoyed the last 5 years on Twitter that's got their panties in a bunch.

You have to remember, Trumpists are post-truth and then some. They're anti-truth.

It really is more than suffiicient for a Fox article to say "librul heads sploded! RAWR!" and the base will dutifully come here to all say that this is what is happening. They'll do it in threads full of hated libruls failing to give the slightest shit.

And then they'll call you a liar if you don't believe that a confirmation of the mere fact that Hunter Biden had a laptop proves conclusively that Joe Biden sold influence through Hunter Biden.

🤷

Ari is a typical democrat jackass.

And among them are some in this thread either complaining or attempting to make fun of the OP.

Sux when your propaganda doesn't work the way you wanted. :)

MSNBC is a video drug for the stupid.

Back
Top Bottom