• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Out of control ballots.

bongsaway

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
To my republican counterparts, have you seen the video where trump is asked if he will commit to a peaceful transition of power if he loses?

Our president says ballots bad, should not be counted and if he loses he might not turn power over, he'll have to see.

Is this acceptable?

To my republican counterparts, have you seen the video where trump is asked if he will commit to a peaceful transition of power if he loses?

Our president says ballots bad, should not be counted and if he loses he might not turn power over, he'll have to see.

Is this acceptable?
sigh...

Here you go again. Lying your ass off, bongsaway. Have you no shame?

See the question and answer at 8:38.

Trump didn't say "ballots bad". He said "the ballots are out of control and the ballots are a disaster".

Trump didn't say "he might not turn over power". When asked about a "peaceful transferal of power", he said "We'll have to see what happens."

So, bongsaway, everything YOU claim Trump said are blatant lies.

btw, that reporter is an idiot. He says "win, lose or draw". LOL!! If Trump wins, there won't be a transfer of power. (doh!) There won't BE a draw. That simply cannot happen. (doh!) Instead of saying stupid shit, the reporter should have just said, "If you lose."

Trump stated this morning that the "ballots are out of control". How can he say that if there have been no ballots yet supplied? He went on to say that "if I don't win, it is because of ballot fraud".

Wow, what a statement based on nothing. What a way to totally disregard the Democratic process.

I don't know what to say, other than this is a piece of garbage that disparages and dishonors everything this country (and all of us citizens) have ever stood for.

What is worse is that there are about 60 million believers-in-this-man that support him on all of this.

Our country is ******!

Maybe they cause cancer, like windmills...

sigh...

Trump didn't say "ballots bad". He said "the ballots are out of control and the ballots are a disaster".

Trump didn't say "he might not turn over power". When asked about a "peaceful transferal of power", he said "We'll have to see what happens."

btw, that reporter is an idiot. He says "win, lose or draw". LOL!! If Trump wins, there won't be a transfer of power. (doh!) There won't BE a draw. That simply cannot happen. (doh!) Instead of saying stupid shit, the reporter should have just said, "If you lose."

How about you explain to me what those things trump said add up to? What does out of control and a disaster mean to you? When asked if he will turn over power he said we'll have to see what happens, what's that mean to you when he's already told you a hundred times the election is rigged the ballots are a disaster and the only way the dems can win is if they cheat. To me that sounds like he has no intention of turning over power if he loses in a close election.

sigh...

You have to ask the OP if he has no shame. With you it is already known you have no shame. No question there.

If you look up the definition of “bad”, you’ll find that terms like “out of control” and “disaster” are reasonably within that definition. If, that is, you are a reasonable person with a rational mind.

The statement "We'll have to see what happens." leaves open the possibility (“might”) that "he might not turn over power". The best evidence of Trump refusing to “turn over power” is when, pressed for a second time if he would "commit to making sure that there's a peaceful transfer of power," Trump said:

"We want to have -- get rid of the ballots and you'll have a very peaceful, there won't be a transfer, frankly," Trump said. "There'll be a continuation."

The reporter asked a good question, proved by getting a revealing answer.

That you called out the OP for lying is patently false. If anybody is lying, it’s you.

vote in person I you can, absentee if you can't, mail-in-ballots will end up in democratic run voting precincts trash cans! Q 2024

Maybe they cause cancer, like windmills...

All I can say when he loses and is taken away from office (likely by force) is the same thing that was said about Hillary will be said about him, and in his case it will be real and not just a chant, but likely a hard reality!

Lock him up, Lock him up, and once again, Lock him up!

The Deplorables will be incapable of stopping it. How Karma always works!

Anyone who thinks this is ok is no patriot no matter how many flags they wave around.

Our country is ******!

You can thank the Dems and Trump haters for that.

After they got done screaming into the night sky four years ago, they got down to the business of ****ing our country so they can blame Trump.

sigh...

vote in person if you can absentee ballot I you can't, mail-in-ballots will end up in democratic run precinct trash cans! Q 2024

vote in person I you can, absentee if you can't, mail-in-ballots will end up in democratic run voting precincts trash cans! Q 2024
That's a stupid argument. Mail-in ballots aren't sorted and thrown away. Let's not fan the flames of hysterics and stupidity with "arguments" of this sort.

You may be wondering: What is the difference, exactly, between absentee ballots (a great way to vote) and mail-in voting (shouldn’t be allowed)? Wonder no longer!

An absentee ballot is sent in the mail, whereas a mail-in vote is mailed in. Sending ballots in the mail is famously secure, but mailing in votes is ripe for all kinds of fraud and confusion. An absentee ballot is filled out in pen or pencil, whereas a mail-in vote is filled in with ink or graphite. Already you see how different the two are, and how much riper for fraud one is. An absentee ballot is placed in an envelope, whereas a mail-in vote is enclosed in an envelope. The difference in security should be obvious. An absentee ballot must be signed, whereas a mail-in vote requires a signature. An envelope containing an absentee ballot must be closed securely, while an envelope containing a mail-in vote must be sealed.

[cont]

Last edited:
You can thank the Dems and Trump haters for that.

After they got done screaming into the night sky four years ago, they got down to the business of ****ing our country so they can blame Trump.
You mean that the Democrats made Trump say that? Wow, I did not think the Democrats had that much power to force Trump to say unpatriotic things.

vote in person if you can absentee ballot I you can't, mail-in-ballots will end up in democratic run precinct trash cans! Q 2024

Thanks for the advice...but I don't need it.

I live in Colorado. We've had vote-by-mail for seven years, now. It works...but that's because we've created a system that works. We didn't try to make our absentee voting system work for everyone.

That being said, I never send in my vote through the mail. I drop it off in person.

That's a stupid argument. Mail-in ballots aren't sorted and thrown away. Let's not fan the flames of hysterics and stupidity with "arguments" of this sort.
democratic run voting precincts are not to be trusted, they must have their trash cans inspected before they are taken out! Q 2024

sigh...

here i thought leftist hated lies? i guess that is a lie as well.

democratic run voting precincts are not to be trusted, they must have their trash cans inspected before they are taken out! Q 2024
Check all the janitor closets and car trunks as well.
I love the 10's of thousands of ballots found in person X's car needs to be counted.

bullshit they do.

This is just ****ing stupid. But I suppose that's about as much as one can expect from your arguments.

Its NONE of your business how I or anyone else votes...

have you seen the size of Bidens rally crowds, the only way the democrats can win is cheat and steal, the dems have two chances of winning slim and none. on labor day the only people who attended were Trump supporters! Q 2024

Back
Top Bottom