• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Our WWII Vets died so this Trump supporter could wear his "6MWE" shirt...

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

Don't ever wear a tie shirt with that in my presence, it would be an extremely bad health choice. I have zero tolerance for it and am willing to bet I will be out of jail before they get out of the hospital, some times one has to do what they have to do.

The photo of the man outside is a lie. Wednesday, January 6 was overcast all day in DC.

Fun fact, when there are clouds in the sky there is never, ever a time when the sun shines through the space in the,

Don't ever wear a tie shirt with that in my presence, it would be an extremely bad health choice. I have zero tolerance for it and am willing to bet I will be out of jail before they get out of the hospital, some times one has to do what they have to do.
our WWII vets died fighting those types of people. and now they live in the same party with modern day confederates.

I hope Mark Levine and Ben Shapiro are proud of the people they support.
Levine. Shapiro. Limbaugh. Hannity. Carlson.

They will all walk away unscathed.

What an amazingly offensive shirt! I never would have guessed it. Sick. Really, sick!
What is really sad is every person who has served in our military was willing to fight and die for this person to have the right to wear it. I did and while I don't like it freedom is worth putting up with the few people like that for the good of the whole.

our WWII vets died fighting those types of people. and now they live in the same party with modern day confederates.
The sad truth is we cannot eliminate these type of people from supporting either party. It is what freedom is all about.

But but but... all of the antisemites are on the Left!!!

What is really sad is every person who has served in our military was willing to fight and die for this person to have the right to wear it. I did and while I don't like it freedom is worth putting up with the few people like that for the good of the whole.

Agreed. Thanks that, my friend! 🍻

No shit!

I never noticed much, before. I must run in the wrong crowds. On second though, I might be running in the right crowds! :p

My best friend used to be a white supremacist who hung out with neo-nazis. He was even approached by the FBI to be a potential mole. But at that point he left that scene (thank god).

How much you wanna bet that dood was in the military?

From selfies to mugshots.

So do all the BLM and ANTIFA and any other Protesters who showed up in Portland this summer when the federal court house was attacked, the police precinct building was set on fire, the downtown sector was occupied for several months and police officers were pelted with bricks and molotov cocktails bear the responsibility equally for the damage and the violence?

Back
Top Bottom