• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

OUR SHIFT PRESIDENT

Having devoted his allotted M-F work week to distracting from his failed administration by pumping up fear and division targeting the Russian menace off our shore and political opponents at home the demagogue in chief has retired to his Delaware home just like he does most weekends.

For Biden the Presidency is shift work.
And apparently djt's shift didn't start until 11 am.
"Axios reports Trump often spends the first five hours of his day watching TV, reading newspapers and phoning advisers to discuss news items."

Does your memory stop a 1.21.21?

Do you mean “unobserved by YOU?” Should he stay within eyeshot of you?

Maybe back in your day people had to physically attend meetings, but that’s long gone now.

It’s hard when culture moves out from under a person. I remember when I bought my 80 year old mom an iPhone. That was two years ago and it’s still in its box on her dresser.
I provided proof from Biden’s schedule of his weekend getaway to his vacation home during a crisis. It's reasonable to request proof he is "working constantly".

It's much more than meeting physically, it's the message running off to your vacation home at the end of your shift sends at home and abroad. Transportation Secretary Mayor Pete, took 2 months off while the supply chain cratered. Jen Psaki stayed on vacation while Afghanistan collapsed. And of course Biden went to Delaware for the weekend.

When Afghanistan was on the brink of collapse Biden rushed back to DC. Why'd he do that if his communication was perfect from Delaware?

I am not your grandma. If your confused about that, seek help.

And apparently djt's shift didn't start until 11 am.
"Axios reports Trump often spends the first five hours of his day watching TV, reading newspapers and phoning advisers to discuss news items."

Does your memory stop a 1.21.21?
No, my memory works fine. Sadly, you appear incapable of remembering the subject of this thread or of explaining Biden’s shift work Presidency.

provided proof from Biden’s schedule of his weekend getaway to his vacation home during a crisis. It's reasonable to request proof he is "working constantly"
You did?

What did election interference professionals think about Tweety's golf trips?
You criticized the hell out of them; now you're defending FauxJoe?

You criticized the hell out of them; now you're defending FauxJoe?
I was asking what election interference professionals thought of the tangerine tantrum's weekend trips. If you have an answer to that question, feel free to share it.

I was asking what election interference professionals thought of the tangerine tantrum's weekend trips. If you have an answer to that question, feel free to share it.
What does his golfing trips have to do with election interference? That's a Democrat pastime.

Having devoted his allotted M-F work week to distracting from his failed administration by pumping up fear and division targeting the Russian menace off our shore and political opponents at home the demagogue in chief has retired to his Delaware home just like he does most weekends.

Hope WH staff remember to feed the cat.

I provided proof from Biden’s schedule of his weekend getaway to his vacation home during a crisis. It's reasonable to request proof he is "working constantly".

It's much more than meeting physically, it's the message running off to your vacation home at the end of your shift sends at home and abroad. Transportation Secretary Mayor Pete, took 2 months off while the supply chain cratered. Jen Psaki stayed on vacation while Afghanistan collapsed. And of course Biden went to Delaware for the weekend.

When Afghanistan was on the brink of collapse Biden rushed back to DC. Why'd he do that if his communication was perfect from Delaware?

I am not your grandma. If your confused about that, seek help.
So, remote work is not really work?

But… it IS. These days, with the technology available, the idea of the “workplace” is not only changing, but has already changed.

For this reason I assumed you were older and out of touch with current technology. Sorry if I was mistaken and you were hurt by it.

What type of help do you suggest I get?

But denying facts is delusion.
Simple question, has Biden gone for the weekend to Delaware every weekend during the Russian invasion of the Ukraine? Yes or no.
Bet he's got a phone, though.

What does his golfing trips have to do with election interference? That's a Democrat pastime.

Is there nothing about the mango mistake's golf trips in the manual, or does that just fall under the project and deflect section? I'm just asking questions.

No, my memory works fine. Sadly, you appear incapable of remembering the subject of this thread or of explaining Biden’s shift work Presidency.
First, only a nincompoop would believe the President doesn't work when he's away from the WH. Second, we know 44 didn't work much when he was at the WH and I'm not adding in his golf excursions.

Third, do you consider djt working when he was exposing national security secrets to his buddies at Mar-A-Lago?
"Trump handled news of North Korea’s missile launch at his private club, rather than the situation room, raising an array of ethical and national security issues"

"Presidential record keepers confirmed Friday that there were classified national security documents among the 15 boxes recently retrieved from Mar-a-Lago as former President Trump has been directed to release his communications to the Jan. 6 House committee".

Name the last president who didn't behave this way.

The responses to the fact Biden treats the Presidency as shift work have become vapid and repetitive.

No, the thread is not an invitation to vent your spleen over the bad Orange man. Doing so here just shows laziness if not full blown TDS. I'll not pander to the malady by responding to it.

Lame attempts to abstract Biden’s access to a communications network into all remote work is asinine. The fact that he has the network available doesn't translate into a heavy workload. Prove Biden burned up the network saving the Ukraine if you are expecting me to respond.

Again, Biden has pumped up the Ukrainian invasion as a major crisis but the only documented evidence of him doing anything about it was a single phone call with the Ukrainian president Sunday. It's like Bernie Madoff claiming he made fabulous profits but the trade volume doesn’t support it.

Unless you have a new take or compelling evidence Biden doesn’t treat the Presidency like shift work I am done repeating myself

You did? None I saw. If you think Bidens entire schedule and agenda is available you are sadly mistaken. Generally only his public events and his arrival and departure times are posted.

Saturday alone it was reported Biden spoke with the PM of Israel, his secretary of State, his key Cabinet members and his Secretary of defence about fighter jets for Poland. In between there would be briefings in preparation for the calls as well as regular security briefings. You know nothing about what his schedule involves. The only thing you "know" is what your preferred anti Biden media source tells you.

Last edited:

Well, now that Trump has stopped trying to break in, I'd say Joe has served his purpose.

1 of 1 expectations met, best ratio for any modern POTUS.

Plus he apparently demonstrates (again) that POTUS doesn't have much to do with the economy.

That goes for Biden or Trump, or any of those other goofs.

You did? None I saw. If you think Bidens entire schedule and agenda is available you are sadly mistaken. Generally only his public events and his arrival and departure times are posted.

Saturday alone it was reported Biden spoke with the PM of Israel, his secretary of State, his key Cabinet members and his Secretary of defence about fighter jets for Poland. In between there would be briefings in preparation for the calls as well as regular security briefings. You know nothing about what his schedule involves. The only thing you "know" is what your preferred anti Biden media source tells you.
It was reported? It was reported by who? Quotes with links, please.

If Biden was doing all those calls, why didn't he leverage the power, prestige and security of the WH and situation room? There is a whole group that normally monitor Presidential calls. They are normally made from secure lines in the situation room. But that wouldn't allow Biden to have his weekend getaway.

It was reported? It was reported by who? Quotes with links, please.

If Biden was doing all those calls, why didn't he leverage the power, prestige and security of the WH and situation room? There is a whole group that normally monitor Presidential calls. They are normally made from secure lines in the situation room. But that wouldn't allow Biden to have his weekend getaway.

Why should I provide proof when you don't? Not sure why you think he would need to use the power and prestige of the WH when three of the calls I mentioned were with his Cabinet or members of his Cabinet. Pretty sure they already get tge fact he is Presudent. If you don't think Biden has secure communications equipment no matter where he is not much I can do to help you.

Why should I provide proof when you don't? Not sure why you think he would need to use the power and prestige of the WH when three of the calls I mentioned were with his Cabinet or members of his Cabinet. Pretty sure they already get tge fact he is Presudent. If you don't think Biden has secure communications equipment no matter where he is not much I can do to help you.
IOW you have nothing to back up your claim. So typical of small children and Democrats.

I started the thread with a link to Biden’s schedule. You have provided nothing.

IOW you have nothing to back up your claim. So typical of small children and Democrats.

I started the thread with a link to Biden’s schedule. You have provided nothing.
No, it is you acting as a small child unaware of the workings of the world around them. If you think Bidens public , pre arranged agenda is reflective of his total working day then there is zero point in a mature convetsation

No, it is you acting as a small child unaware of the workings of the world around them. If you think Bidens public , pre arranged agenda is reflective of his total working day then there is zero point in a mature convetsation
I am not the one throwing a tantrum over a request to perform a few simple Internet searches. That is you. Never mind you have established your utter lack of credibility.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I am not the one throwing a tantrum over a request to perform a few simple Internet searches. That is you. Never mind you have established your utter lack of credibility.
I'll live even though your approval of my credibility is not something I seek. In fact, if you thought me credible I would have to do a lot of soul searching .

Back
Top Bottom