• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

OUR SHIFT PRESIDENT

But denying facts is delusion.
Simple question, has Biden gone for the weekend to Delaware every weekend during the Russian invasion of the Ukraine? Yes or no.
Yes.....and why does that matter?

But denying facts is delusion.
Simple question, has Biden gone for the weekend to Delaware every weekend during the Russian invasion of the Ukraine? Yes or no.
The answer is that it doesn’t matter because the US has had the appropriate response and people can work from home

What a load of crap. If Biden is taking a walk on the beach that's a good thing.....clear heads are critical.
So, the other 5 days or whenever Biden is in the WH he doesn't have a clear head. I'll agree to that. Not sure about his clarity on a Delaware beach but at least we have a point of agreement

So, the other 5 days or whenever Biden is in the WH he doesn't have a clear head. I'll agree to that. Not sure about his clarity on a Delaware beach but at least we have a point of agreement
We absolutely do not !

Yes.....and why does that matter?
You haven't been listening when he declared the invasion a horrible attack on democracy and Putin a threat to the world. It's just not enough of a threat to interfere with his weekend getaways.

If the CEO of the company you worked for gave repeated speeches to the employees about a profound threat to everyone's jobs then took off Friday afternoon for the weekend, would you think the threat was credible? Most likely not.

Trump, Trump, Trump, didn't you get the message from Biden’s ministry of truth? It's the "previous administration" the Bad Orange man is never mentioned by name.

In typical Leftist fashion deny, distract and attack. Whatever you do avoid the fact Biden operates like he's doing shift work.

He still beat your guy.

From his basement.

Wait… he doesn’t have a communications network at his finger tips 24/7?

That would be weird these days.

I found the information about Biden leaving town during a crisis on his official schedule. See the OP for a link.

You see, I spend my time researching facts whereas you spend yours looking at cartoons.
He doesn’t have a cell phone?

I run my business 24/7 from my iPhone. I’m sure he has an even better system.

That happened January 20th of last year. Hardly new.
They did it again THIS weekend.

I read somewhere the puppet has been put back in the box some 35 times since they put him in the WH.

You haven't been listening when he declared the invasion a horrible attack on democracy and Putin a threat to the world. It's just not enough of a threat to interfere with his weekend getaways.

If the CEO of the company you worked for gave repeated speeches to the employees about a profound threat to everyone's jobs then took off Friday afternoon for the weekend, would you think the threat was credible? Most likely not.
Your post would be fine if Biden was taking the weekend off but he is not.

I really really want to like this thread. I do. But it really has no beat. And you can't dance to it. So at best I can give it a 3 out of 10. Would not recommend.

They did it again THIS weekend.

I read somewhere the puppet has been put back in the box some 35 times since they put him in the WH.

But it would be okay if he was on the golf course 6 days a week, right?

Who gives a shit if he takes a weekend? It's not like he's out of communication.
Is what you said every time Trump went to Mar A Lago.

Your post would be fine if Biden was taking the weekend off but he is not.
I note that you failed to respond to the scenario presented. Instead, you offer up an unsupported claim that a President with a notoriously light schedule is hard at work unobserved in his vacation home. Please

I note that you failed to respond to the scenario presented. Instead, you offer up an unsupported claim that a President with a notoriously light schedule is hard at work unobserved in his vacation home. Please
The scenario you presented is based on a false premise, there is nothing substantial to respond to so I didn't. It is a tad ingenious to say I offered up an unsupported claim when your entire post is an unsupported claim. If you think President Biden is enjoying a "weekend getaway" you are simply not thinking past some ridiculous narrative that has been fed to you. I have heard of at least 3 conference calls he was on, I'm certain there were some not made public. He also received regular briefings on the Ukraine situation between the calls. That's just what was made public.

Having devoted his allotted M-F work week to distracting from his failed administration by pumping up fear and division targeting the Russian menace off our shore and political opponents at home the demagogue in chief has retired to his Delaware home just like he does most weekends.

For Biden the Presidency is shift work.
You seriously think he's not working from Delaware? LOL!

Oh, so now he's at the beach. Interesting. You got proof?

Do you mean “unobserved by YOU?” Should he stay within eyeshot of you?

Maybe back in your day people had to physically attend meetings, but that’s long gone now.

It’s hard when culture moves out from under a person. I remember when I bought my 80 year old mom an iPhone. That was two years ago and it’s still in its box on her dresser.

Back
Top Bottom