• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Our nation america

presluc

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
First let me say a HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO ALL POSTERS..

As I was watching the fireworks last night I could not help but feel pride in being an American where I am , so many as sacrificed so much for America to be the nation it is..

To say this nation is a melting pot of society would be an understatements America's history is made up of people from across the world.

Many came here from other countries.

To say Americans don't argue or fuss and debate about many issues would be like saying the earth does not turn.

However time after time Americans has stepped up. Revolution Independence from England, the Civil War , bankrupt World Wars 9/11 and all in between .

It is true divided we are a bit of a mess but United, America is a force that can not be stopped many have tried and failed.

This is not the cause of one particular group of politicians or intellectuals or rich or poor it is simply the people of America all the people of America.

Lately some nations and people have put America and Americans down, to question the judgement of any Political Leader or any Law in America is a right that has been paid for in blood.

To say America isn't good enough for you , well there are other places to go Mexico comes to mind , China maybe or the Mideast.
In short you don't like America leave America ;I'm sure the people that stay and love America will somehow survive without anybody that hates America

As for me as the song says "BORN IN THE USA" , AMERICAN AND DAMN PROUD TO BE ONE.:peace

Ladies and Gentlemen I await your comments or views on this subject

:ind:....
yes.gif

First let me say a HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO ALL POSTERS..

As I was watching the fireworks last night I could not help but feel pride in being an American where I am , so many as sacrificed so much for America to be the nation it is..

To say this nation is a melting pot of society would be an understatements America's history is made up of people from across the world.

Many came here from other countries.

To say Americans don't argue or fuss and debate about many issues would be like saying the earth does not turn.

However time after time Americans has stepped up. Revolution Independence from England, the Civil War , bankrupt World Wars 9/11 and all in between .

It is true divided we are a bit of a mess but United, America is a force that can not be stopped many have tried and failed.

This is not the cause of one particular group of politicians or intellectuals or rich or poor it is simply the people of America all the people of America.

Lately some nations and people have put America and Americans down, to question the judgement of any Political Leader or any Law in America is a right that has been paid for in blood.

To say America isn't good enough for you , well there are other places to go Mexico comes to mind , China maybe or the Mideast.
In short you don't like America leave America ;I'm sure the people that stay and love America will somehow survive without anybody that hates America

As for me as the song says "BORN IN THE USA" , AMERICAN AND DAMN PROUD TO BE ONE.:peace

Ladies and Gentlemen I await your comments or views on this subject

I think this summons up the attitude of most Americans and those wanting to become Americans weather they would admit it or not.

don_t_tread_on_me_poster-p228018473153971733tdcp_400.jpg

I think this summons up the attitude of most Americans and those wanting to become Americans weather they would admit it or not.

View attachment 67149863

I always was partial to that flag "DON'T TREAD ON ME" is like saying "DON'T **** WITH ME"

Well, being born here is one thing coming here from another nation Well?

It is no secret that America has always had a soft spot for the treatment of Human beings.
The thing is America has a nation ask for little in return , loyalty, and to fit into a society based on American law.
It is not easy but a majority of Americans do it everyday.
To those that come here but do not want o be citizens I say you can not serve two masters.
Anyway it's like coming to your house eating your food taking your money and then say I gotta go?:peace

Back
Top Bottom