• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Our liberal mayor just banned "ghost guns".

Grandpappy

America First Populist
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
I don't own one, but I know several people who have built one. I didn't know ghosts were capable of firing a gun. That's the media's new gun grabber buzzword. Ghost Gun. Sounds scary. Our mayor is...an idiot. Like most libs.

I don't own one, but I know several people who have built one. I didn't know ghosts were capable of firing a gun. That's the media's new gun grabber buzzword. Ghost Gun. Sounds scary. Our mayor is...an idiot. Like most libs.

I didn't know mayors could do that. Do you have a link?

If you're talking about San Diego, the California legislature banned ghost guns 5 years ago.

Explain please.
Start with 'ghost gun'. I have no idea what that term means.
a ghost gun is generally a gun someone makes at home: federally you can do that and as long as you don't attempt to sell it, you don't need to serialize it nor keep a record of its manufacture. The ATF has ruled that receivers (the part of the firearm that has to be serialized and recorded) that are 80% or less complete are not "receivers" within the meaning of the bookkeeping law and thus a large industry of making 80% receivers-often for AR 15s or Glocks has sprung up. Some require fairly sophisticated machinery to complete-some require only a drill press

Too bad Todd can't ban ALL guns.

Would be hilarious watching little righties' heads explode...
what would really be funny is watching those who want to ban all guns be tasked with confiscating the 400 million already in circulation.

what would really be funny is watching those who want to ban all guns be tasked with confiscating the 400 million already in circulation.

Mrs. turtledude: Honey, there's some men at the front door who want to speak with you about your guns...

Mrs. turtledude: Honey, there's some men at the front door who want to speak with you about your guns...

Do you think most gun owners would handle things that way? Most cops are not going to support such nonsense. They most likely will tell people like you to go and grab the guns. When Daryl Gates of the LAPD made threats about rounding up guns that he wanted banned, the head of the police union told him he was on his own

I'm sorry you were called SWAT team I don't have any guns they were all lost in a boating accident.

Do you think most gun owners would handle things that way?
no they would probably just fire those people and hire the type that would. I do support the police but you have to understand they can be used against you. Still Just hire someone like this creation in this video.

Most cops are not going to support such nonsense. They most likely will tell people like you to go and grab the guns.
beware who you trust they will find someone that likes it and stick them in a uniform.
When Daryl Gates of the LAPD made threats about rounding up guns that he wanted banned, the head of the police union told him he was on his own
This is why local elections are important and we need to participate in them more. They can simply fire police and move around them.

Look at the way the police handled the riots in Portland.

Quite the little hero aren't we? Plan on leading them in, after all don't you want to explode your fair share?

No hero

Just not a paranoid gun nut who thinks he's gunna get jumped every time he leaves the front yard.

On second thought, I take that back ... I am a hero to some... :cool:

YOU should be one of those 'men'....and you should start in the inner city communities with people that area already owning illegal guns and actually committing the violent crimes in this country. Until you are willing to do that, you dont matter.

As for bans...well...there is a means for you to attempt that as well. Get that amendent passed...what are you waiting for?

no they would probably just fire those people and hire the type that would. I do support the police but you have to understand they can be used against you. Still Just hire someone like this creation in this video.

beware who you trust they will find someone that likes it and stick them in a uniform.

This is why local elections are important and we need to participate in them more. They can simply fire police and move around them.

Look at the way the police handled the riots in Portland.

I love REMF badasses....they are as impotent as the other leftists that cuck along thinking people like Beta are going to grab peoples guns.

Too bad Todd can't ban ALL guns.

Would be hilarious watching little righties' heads explode...
"**** making good policy! let's get one over right wingers! who needs efficient government anyway?"

talking about cutting your nose to spite your face.

I love REMF badasses....they are as impotent as the other leftists that cuck along thinking people like Beta are going to grab peoples guns.
All I'm saying it's just because they're wearing a uniform does not mean that your friend.

These people act like badasses when they're in large groups.

To elaborate have you seen the woke army promotional ads? They are actively recruiting these kind of people.

The police tend to keep their recruitment criteria close to the chest so no doubt they're giving it to

To elaborate have you seen the woke army promotional ads? They are actively recruiting these kind of people.

The police tend to keep their recruitment criteria close to the chest so no doubt they're giving it to
I have. It will be fun seeing how people respond when they are at the pointy end of the stick.

I have. It will be fun seeing how people respond when they are at the pointy end of the stick.
We've already seen it. Unarmed person killed by police is aok as long as they are wearing a maga hat.

Teenagers should be listened to about firearm policy they pretend like they were involved in a school shooting but they should be punched in the face by adults if they smile while a jackass meth head beats a drum in their face and of course wearing a red hat.

And we've seen the double standard.

If they throw grenades through the Windows of your house and kill your children you deserve it because you're you and you dared to disagree with them.

Would you really be surprised if they said something like that I wouldn't.

We've already seen it. Unarmed person killed by police is aok as long as they are wearing a maga hat.

Teenagers should be listened to about firearm policy they pretend like they were involved in a school shooting but they should be punched in the face by adults if they smile while a jackass meth head beats a drum in their face and of course wearing a red hat.

And we've seen the double standard.

If they throw grenades through the Windows of your house and kill your children you deserve it because you're you and you dared to disagree with them.

Would you really be surprised if they said something like that I wouldn't.
I agree...the left keeps pushing. So far....must of their push has been in rat party run cities where the governments hinder the police and let them get away with their targeted violence. People tend to turn a blind eye to the violence and riots and other destruction...because it doesnt really affect them. The bully bullies where they feel like they are safe to bully without response.

He's an idiot for more things than gun bans.
Todd Gloria called San Diego business owners "selfish". That's when he went on my shit-list...

Btw, what do think the chances are of SD gun owners winning a lawsuit against this legislation?

Back
Top Bottom