• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Our Judicial System is in a Sorry state/O'Mara is eating up These Witnesses

patmoe

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
The Prosecutor had no choice in charging Zimmerman. There would have been civil unrest if he didn't. And now O'Mara and West are chewing up the prosecution witnesses. It's embarrassing and pathetic and a man who fought for his life, and won, is sitting in jail.

It is also kinda bad an unarmed minor is dead.
The Prosecutor had no choice in charging Zimmerman. There would have been civil unrest if he didn't. And now O'Mara and West are chewing up the prosecution witnesses. It's embarrassing and pathetic and a man who fought for his life, and won, is sitting in jail.

I could be wrong, but if I remember correctly, the local prosecutor did not charge Zimmerman - it was the State Attorney, Angela Corey, the same woman who has been notorious for overcharging defendants. Don't blame the poor guy who's actually trying the case for this politically motivated trial.

Probably a bad sign for a prosecution when they have to threaten Dershowitz with a defamation lawsuit in order to make him stop ridiculing the prosecution.

Excuse me? Who is "sitting in jail?"

Examples of errors made by the defense:

*Travon Martin was armed with the sidewalk.

*The knock-knock joke.

No, it isn't.
And as pointed out he was armed with his own body and used it to cause injury to Zimmerman.

I agree that the motive for charging Zimmerman was the civil unrest angle, thanks to Sharpton and his bunch... And Zimmerman has been out on bail pretty much the entire time.

That is unfortunate, but maybe his death will serve as a warning to others that you just can't continue beating a person up just for the hell of it.

No, it isn't.
And as pointed out he was armed with his own body and used it to cause injury to Zimmerman.

I have always thought all responsible adults should be encouraged to be armed, but I never thought all fistfights should end in a shoot out. I think this whole case if very very dangerous to our gun rights.

I have always thought all responsible adults should be encouraged to be armed, but I never thought all fistfights should end in a shoot out. I think this whole case if very very dangerous to our gun rights.
And it wasn't a fight, but an attack. Learn the evidence.

I agree with you. If this guy is found guilty (with the information we've seen so far) that he acted with depraved indifference for human life, this will be a great miscarriage of justice.

Back
Top Bottom