• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Our Friend DeSantis is Worried Our Kids Aren't Christian Enough

You are not a Democrat and you call the four hopeful GOP candidates "traitors"? You were referring to those names I mentioned?
If so, do you any GOP hopeful?
The entire Republican party every single member is responsible for those four people and their attempt to take over this country.

And if you are a Republican that includes you. You all have the patriotic duty to stop the traitors from destroying our nation. The Republican party as it stands now is an insult to every soldier who has died in combat.

I for one do not tolerate traitors, and those people are traitors. ANd do not try the gaslighting bullshit where you act like a traitor and tell me that my eyes did not see what I saw on January 6th. Perhaps that works with not so patriotic individuals, but it just not work with me.

Nor does your assumptions that if I am not on your side of the isle, I must be on the other. There is no isle it is a lie.

The entire Republican party every single member is responsible for those four people and their attempt to take over this country.

And if you are a Republican that includes you. You all have the patriotic duty to stop the traitors from destroying our nation. The Republican party as it stands now is an insult to every soldier who has died in combat.

I for one do not tolerate traitors, and those people are traitors. ANd do not try the gaslighting bullshit where you act like a traitor and tell me that my eyes did not see what I saw on January 6th. Perhaps that works with not so patriotic individuals, but it just not work with me.

Nor does your assumptions that if I am not on your side of the isle, I must be on the other. There is no isle it is a lie.
WOW. Freedom,
I started watching Saturday Night Live just a while ago, and thought I would take a break to read your post.
I thought I was reading a script from one of their political sketches.
You know how to get off a good rant.
Glad to read you are a patriot and know how to recognize traitors who want to be president. I think the country is really safe with you out there.
🇺🇸
👮‍♂️

WOW. Freedom,
I started watching Saturday Night Live just a while ago, and thought I would take a break to read your post.
I thought I was reading a script from one of their political sketches.
You know how to get off a good rant.
Glad to read you are a patriot and know how to recognize traitors who want to be president. I think the country is really safe with you out there.
🇺🇸
👮‍♂️
That was pretty weak sarcasm and obvious deflection good job!

Back
Top Bottom