• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Other-worldly experiences surrounding death...

MaggieD

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Got any?

I have teo. When my late husband passed, his favorite clock, a mantle grandfather clock, stopped working within minutes of his death. Very weird.

When mom passed, I was tucking her in that night. She looked over my shoulder and said, "Gladys!! Is that you??" Big smile on her face. she passed before morning. In her case, I know her sister was holding her hand.

You?

Well...I've had some SOLIDLY strong cases of deja vu before....and I mean, like...precog level. Once, in highschool, I had it about crossing a street with a group on my bike, and it hit so strong, I just stood there, confused, and then a cop flew by, right were I would have been (I was in the back of the group crossing), and I mean, he FLEW by, had to have been doing 90mph. I can't help but feel that had I attempted to cross, I would have been hurt or killed. Another time, in college, I had a very strong deja vue about getting asked to go with a group of buddies, I was gonna stay home and work on homework, then it hit HARD, and, I don't know....I just decided to go. And I met my future wife, FORCED her onto the dance floor, and the rest, as they say, has been history.

Most of my other worldly's were on LDS.

edit: well, that was Freidian...I meant LSD. lol But both have their other worldly qualities. :mrgreen:

Last November I just couldn't shake the feeling that someone I knew was going to die. At some point it occurred to me that it was right around a year since my grandmother had passed away. I called mom to check and sure enough that week was exactly a year before.

Back
Top Bottom