• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Ossama bin Laden Diabolical Bogeyman Or Government Scapegoat

Dem Bruce Lee Styles!! said:
Ossama bin Laden Diabolical Bogeyman Or Government Scapegoat
http://www.911blogger.com/2006/01/osama-bi...-boogeyman.html

^ This is a brilliant piece of writing in response to the latest piece of bullshit fakeass "Bin Laden tape". SPREAD THIS!!

Wow, that website also has articles about how Bush planned and executed 9/11 himself. :roll: No wonder this thread sat for two days without anyone responding.

Right...

just as several indoctrinated terrorists hijacking boeings with boxnifes, only by the motive of virgins in heaven... makes any fu©king sense.

I'm not saying that Bush planned all this.. but there is something that someone is not telling us.

Conflict said:
Right...

just as several indoctrinated terrorists hijacking boeings with boxnifes, only by the motive of virgins in heaven... makes any fu©king sense.

I'm not saying that Bush planned all this.. but there is something that someone is not telling us.

There is indeed something that hasn't been said as of yet...I'll say it now...

[Moderator Mode]

Moved to the Conspiracy Theories forum...more appropriate...

[Moderator Mode]

Let me just say this....look at the hole in the Pentagon....then look at a 747? Thats all I have to say. Also, how in the hell are there no video recordings of a 747 hitting the Pentagon....The building has camaras literally all around the building and none of them had anything. Also, what the public story of anything is, is usually not correct or not the WHOLE truth. How are we supposed to believe that Osama the week after 911 releasted a statement saying that he did not commit the attacks, but then a random video was found in a tiny Pakistani hut a month later. HUH? werent all of Osama's previous videos made public why would he leave it in a hut where we just magically found it, and in everyother video Osama says that the attacks were a great thing but he always says he never committed them and "I praise those who did" as he said in a video released after the War in Afghanistan started. I think that there is a lot that we arnt told.

Ps. War is the most profittable event for many, many major companies, companies who basically control government since we have a Capitalist economy. A time without war loses profit, look at history our government has been willing to kill our civilians before to make excuse for war. Ie. Operation NorthWoods...look it up.

cnredd said:
There is indeed something that hasn't been said as of yet...I'll say it now...

[Moderator Mode]

Moved to the Conspiracy Theories forum...more appropriate...

[Moderator Mode]

Of course we must get this line of reasoning out of the high traffic areas. Nice move. Dare we actually elicit people to think!

Back
Top Bottom