• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

O'Rourke to headline counter-Trump rally at border

No...I noticed the poster hates men.

Based on your own preconceptions?

I also noticed the poster's most intense hatred is for Trump.

So, since Mr. Trump is an American that would - of necessity - mean that he hates ALL Americans, wouldn't it?

To me, it's OK to not like an elected official. Hell I don't like our PM.

Did you know "to not like" does NOT mean the same thing as "to hate"?

But these ***** hat wearing Americans are quite over the top with their bald-faced hatred.

Did you happen to notice the level of bigotry in that sentence?

It can't be healthy for them...and its definitely not healthy for their country.

You will find that there are a whole lot of Americans who are taking the position that the United States of America is NOT "healthy" these days.

Of course, some of those Americans are "liberals" and some of them are "conservatives" and some of them are "Republicans" and some of them are "Democrats" and some of them are "Independents" and some of them are "men" and some of them are "women" and some of them are "whatever else is left that I haven't already mentioned".

Due to the few bad loser malcontents like McCain and Flake, Trump could not get enough for the border barrier. With Democrats taking the House, he certainly does not have the cards in his hand to secure the Southern border. So it looks like the extra miles that Trump wants to add to the 700 mile long Pelosi-Schumer border barrier will consist of razor wire fences built by the US military. While those aren't a "wall," they can be the most difficult of all to get past.

So? How many things did Obama promise that he never obtained - like almost anything. He didn't close GITMO, didn't lower insurance costs, didn't end any war but expanded the number of countries, didn't lower healthcare costs, didn't establish a civil force equal in size to the military etc.

Obama did do allot of things...true.
He looked good doing it all though, and didn't rub Libbies the wrong way.

This whole thing is all such horse ****.

Based on your own preconceptions?

So, since Mr. Trump is an American that would - of necessity - mean that he hates ALL Americans, wouldn't it?

Did you know "to not like" does NOT mean the same thing as "to hate"?

Did you happen to notice the level of bigotry in that sentence?

You will find that there are a whole lot of Americans who are taking the position that the United States of America is NOT "healthy" these days.

Of course, some of those Americans are "liberals" and some of them are "conservatives" and some of them are "Republicans" and some of them are "Democrats" and some of them are "Independents" and some of them are "men" and some of them are "women" and some of them are "whatever else is left that I haven't already mentioned".

:lamo
Ya whatever that means...

My apologies. The "See Spot. See Spot run. Run Spot, run." module on my computer is malfunctioning again.

That's OK...I've seen Spot run, and I have a feeling it wasn't that important...

This is a case where they are both right. Border cities can be enjoyed because law enforcement does its job. The danger of cartel led kidnappings, drug and human trafficking, cartel violence and other violent crime is present on both sides of the border. Trump is right regarding crime control at the border and O'Rourke is right that border cities have lots to offer.

Ummm... no... no Trump is not correct at all. In reality, there are no significant amounts of violence whatsoever in border cities and that is despite not having any type of real physical barrier surrounding most of them. El Paso has been considered one of the top 10 safest cities in the country for quite some time now without any need for a wall. Meanwhile there are much more dangerous cities that are much further inland where the violence is being carried out almost exclusively by legal us citizens who never had to cross our southern border.

Back
Top Bottom