• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Orlando Terrorist Dad Attends Hillary Rally

Fenton

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Lol.....Wow, so the Libs haven't come up with a way to spin Omar Matin's Father being a Hillary Supporter yet ?

Like Father like son, amiright? ??

Lol.....Wow, so the Libs haven't come up with a way to spin Omar Matin's Father being a Hillary Supporter yet ?

Like Father like son, amiright? ??

Why should anyone spin it? The guy has spoken very loudly against his son and apparently he doesn't like homosexuality but doesn't think (no where that I can see) that gays should be discriminated against, so other than him not 100% agreeing with the DNC platform, I'm not sure why he wouldn't be allowed? Is there something about him I haven't seen?

And the KKK supports Trump. Does that mean Trump supports racism?

Why should anyone spin it? The guy has spoken very loudly against his son and apparently he doesn't like homosexuality but doesn't think (no where that I can see) that gays should be discriminated against, so other than him not 100% agreeing with the DNC platform, I'm not sure why he wouldn't be allowed? Is there something about him I haven't seen?

Orlando shooting gunman Omar Mateen father Seddique Mateen a Taliban supporter says God will punish gays - CBS News

" A Family that prays for Gays to die together stays together ".

Florida DNC invites Omar Mateens Father to Hillary rally
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thecon...attends/amp/?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us

Huh ?? Lol....

Orlando shooting gunman Omar Mateen father Seddique Mateen a Taliban supporter says God will punish gays - CBS News

Lol.... Pandering to intolerance while being the supposed party of tolerance and diversity ? Yup

Not sure what the origin of the "invitation" claim is, but it's bull****.

Hillary Clinton Invited Orlando Shooter's Father to Florida Rally? : snopes.com

Florida DNC invites Omar Mateens Father to Hillary rally
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thecon...attends/amp/?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us

Huh ?? Lol....

Lol.... Pandering to intolerance while being the supposed party of tolerance and diversity ? Yup

If, according to your logic, that somehow makes Obama a terrorist supporter, then Donald Trump is a child molester because serial child molester and ex Republican congressman Mark Foley sat behind Trump at one of his rallies. Damn, I learn something every day. Obama is a member of ISIS and Donald Trump is a member of NAMBLA......... Or maybe crap is just getting silly.

If, according to your logic, that somehow makes Obama a terrorist supporter, then Donald Trump is a child molester because serial child molester and ex Republican congressman Mark Foley sat behind Trump at one of his rallies. Damn, I learn something every day. Obama is a member of ISIS and Donald Trump is a member of NAMBLA......... Or maybe crap is just getting silly.

Im not jumping to conclusions, Im just posting facts.

Im not jumping to conclusions, Im just posting facts.

You're saying that the DNC invited him. What is your evidence for this?

Back
Top Bottom