• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Orlando Shooter's Gay Lover Speaks

A man claiming to have had a sexual affair with Orlando shooter Omar Mateen has come forward, after having spoken with the FBI:

Orlando shooting: Man who says he was Omar Mateen's gay lover speaks out - CBS News

Yes, this fellow's theory is that Mateen was gunning for Latinos that night because he had been rejected by a Puerto Rican man.

I'm convinced that trying to figure out what Mateen was thinking is about as productive as sticking your head in a microwave oven to learn about electricity. The man had a furnace for a brain.

This story gets odder by the minute. His dad was the imaginary President of Afghanistan, he was a gay wannabe cop Isis fan.

If Truman Capote were alive today, this is the book he would write.

This story gets odder by the minute. His dad was the imaginary President of Afghanistan, he was a gay wannabe cop Isis fan.

If Truman Capote were alive today, this is the book he would write.

10 days in, this story is full of holes. Obvious play actors and early press releases make it too strange.

the thread title is such tabloid ****

the fbi itself said this "lover" is not credible and for once, i believe them. Either go on record with your real name, or provide evidence, or stfu - this is how i try to judge all accusations

and my, funny how it turns out that cbsnews and one-time esteemed paragons of journalism have become as i said, tabloid ****

suddenly this is a puerto rican hate crime? My ass

Yes, this fellow's theory is that Mateen was gunning for Latinos that night because he had been rejected by a Puerto Rican man.

I'm convinced that trying to figure out what Mateen was thinking is about as productive as sticking your head in a microwave oven to learn about electricity. The man had a furnace for a brain.

well he definitely was not thinking what this "lover" claims

Back
Top Bottom