• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Orgies and Drugs in the GOP?

Luckyone

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
One of their own GOP representatives, Madison Cawthorn, Republican Congressman from North Carolina, is accusing the GOP of having orgies and drug parties. He says that he has been invited but has declined. He says, that "sexual perversion among the GOP must be addressed"

Cawthorn’s orgies-and-drugs comment stirs trouble within Freedom Caucus

The ultra-conservative group’s chair says he also wants to speak with the North Carolina Republican about his salacious claims concerning his colleagues

I'm in the wrong party! Time to join the GOP.

I can't imagine any Democrat who would associate with Cawthorne, so it must be his fascist peers..

One of their own GOP representatives, Madison Cawthorn, Republican Congressman from North Carolina, is accusing the GOP of having orgies and drug parties. He says that he has been invited but has declined. He says, that "sexual perversion among the GOP must be addressed"
I have no love for the present GOP, but I think Cathorn is full of shit. He was losing the limelight and did what he did to get it back and here we are, talking about him again.

I have no love for the present GOP, but I think Cathorn is full of shit. He was losing the limelight and did what he did to get it back and here we are, talking about him again.
I actually don't much care about their parties compared to their harmful policies. It's a bit like asking if the Nazis running death camps behaved badly at parties at night, not to say they're the same but to make the point.

Congrats, now you will sleep with Marjorie Taylor-Green. Way to go.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Back
Top Bottom