• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

O'Relly again proves just how low a human can sink

aps said:
Making jokes when people die from a negligent smoker is indicative of someone with some sort of issues. Regardless, based upon my personal experiences with you, I would say that you, cnredd, have anger issues. LOL

I am now taking cnredd comments with a grain of salt. He has compained about my language for a second time. I apologized the first time but he does not warrant an apology this time because on the same thread that he complained TOT and Aryan out did my language my leaps and bounds yet he never bothered to call any attention to it. That is because, I feel, that he is of a similar ilk as those two. "Disagree with me, you get crap, agree with me and you get as pass." BS. It is obvious that he is being personal and discriminatory. There is no way that I can take that kind of behavior seriously.

There is trouble in the forest
And the creatures all have fled
As the maples scream 'Oppression!'
And the oaks just shake their heads

*****************Rush

Inuyasha said:
I am now taking cnredd comments with a grain of salt. He has compained about my language for a second time. I apologized the first time but he does not warrant an apology this time because on the same thread that he complained TOT and Aryan out did my language my leaps and bounds yet he never bothered to call any attention to it. That is because, I feel, that he is of a similar ilk as those two. "Disagree with me, you get crap, agree with me and you get as pass." BS. It is obvious that he is being personal and discriminatory. There is no way that I can take that kind of behavior seriously.

Good for you, Inuyasha. :)

Back
Top Bottom