• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Oregon's Swastika Mountain may have a new name soon

Sadly, Hitler owns the symbol, despite its interesting background. You’ll have to live with that, though a century or more may change things. I imagine that most Jews would let you have the swastika if you would bring back the 6 million dead.
Jews don't own it - never have never will. The media will never allow the world to view the Swastika as anything but evil. And that's utter bullshit.
Om eternal, baby. May the Gods Bless !

1661794707069.png

Last edited:
Why - Because it's offensive to Jews ? To hell with that.
The Swastika is an ancient symbol used by dozens of cultures that have been around over 1000 years.
Just because Hitler co-opted the symbol doesn't give him ownership of it.
It's used by Buddhists, Hindus, early Danes, and other groups.
If the Jews are offended, I don't care.
I'm more offended at their pathetic, racist zionism and murder of Palestinians.

View attachment 67409389
The Snoldelev Stone, 9th Century - Denmark

It’s offensive to a lot more people than “only” Jews. The Nazis murdered tens of millions of innocent people.

It's not the "Palestinians" (Arabs, really). They could leave at any time and go live in other Arab countries. I hear they've got Arab countries all over the place in the Middle East.

Israel only reciprocates. And often they don't even do that much.

The Arabs infesting Israel are the aggressors.

“Infesting” Israel? What a bigoted load of tripe.

And no, Israel certainly doesn’t “only reciprocate”, as the murder of a number of medics and journalists at protests shows quite clearly.

Why - Because it's offensive to Jews ? To hell with that

You support nazi icons. That counts as telling. If this website had a "don't ask don't tell" policy, you just broke it.

Jews don't own it - never have never will. The media will never allow the world to view the Swastika as anything but evil. And that's utter bullshit.

View attachment 67409403
Despite the pretty flag you posted, your image can't overcome this:

Are you saying that the name is not linked to Hilter? Or are you saying the call for a name change is not because the name is linked to Hitler but for some other reason?
I am saying that the name is not linked to the Nazi regime, since the mountain was named decades before the Nazi party was formed and before said party adopted the swastika as their symbol.

Back
Top Bottom