• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Oregon court allows person to change sex from 'female' to 'non-binary'...

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
The Fruits and Nuts are running the asylum.

I am sure the loony left will tell you that you're wrong and that men can be women and that women can be men and oh you're a hateful bigot, here is what my fellow quacks who buy into this trans nonsense say,and other stupid loony left lib-tard nonsense.They will probably also call you a hateful bigot or hate monger if you bring other examples of people pretending to be something they are not like white people pretending to be black, or people who physically alter themselves to look like animal or something else.

Last edited:
None of this dumb crap would bother me if legal recognition didn't lead to the dumb crap being taught in schools and being forced on people in the business world.

None of this dumb crap would bother me if legal recognition didn't lead to the dumb crap being taught in schools and being forced on people in the business world.

Perverts and nutjobs have to spout how great they are...."look at me, I'm different", so someone will actually notice them, otherwise....they are just flies on fly****!

Personally, I find these other-humans, disgusting.

Isn't that the purpose of legal recognition is so they can force that lunacy in the business world and cram it down the throats of our kids? I don't think anyone of those trans lunatics and their ass kissers thought it would simply stop at the state of Commie-fornia now recognizes Bob as Cindy and girl and that would be it. Just look at how the loony retarded left threw a fit over a state saying only women can use the women's restrooms and only men can use the men's restrooms.

I don't know about the loony retarted left but it seems to me only conservatives (who it doesn't effect) and people who it effects are about the only ones who get all worked up over this. Why is that?
Isn't that the purpose of legal recognition is so they can force that lunacy in the business world and cram it down the throats of our kids? I don't think anyone of those trans lunatics and their ass kissers thought it would simply stop at the state of Commie-fornia now recognizes Bob as Cindy and girl and that would be it. Just look at how the loony retarded left threw a fit over a state saying only women can use the women's restrooms and only men can use the men's restrooms.

I don't know about the loony retarted left but it seems to me only conservatives (who it doesn't effect) and people who it effects are about the only ones who get all worked up over this. Why is that?

The left supports these measures, so why would they be worked up over it happening?

Yes, I suppose it is.

When they cram that retarded trans **** down our throats and the throats of our kids it does effect us.When they decide that government should pay for those lunatics to get operations,hormones and meds so they can pretend to be the opposite sex it does effect us. When they decide that someone pay a fine for refusing to sell a man a dress in his size it does effect us.When the government decides that Little Jimmy is a girl and can go to the girls restroom room and girls showers at our schools it does effect our kids and us. So the idea that the retarded loony left nonsense doesn't effect us is absurd.

When they cram that retarded trans **** down our throats and the throats of our kids it does effect us.When they decide that government should pay for those lunatics to get operations,hormones and meds so they can pretend to be the opposite sex it does effect us. When they decide that someone pay a fine for refusing to sell a man a dress in his size it does effect us.When the government decides that Little Jimmy is a girl and can go to the girls restroom room and girls showers at our schools it does effect our kids and us. So the idea that the retarded loony left nonsense doesn't effect us is absurd.

You forgot one: When they force us to address them in the way they desire it affects us.

Lulz. Nothing is being 'crammed down your throat'.

Most ironic imagery.

non binary. Well that solves the bathroom issue. The non binary can use whatever bathroom that suites their mood.:lamo

This country is going down the sewer.

I have never had any trans**** shoved down my throat, perhaps I would feel differently in that case.

Lulz. Nothing is being 'crammed down your throat'.

Most ironic imagery.

Refuse to address a MTF as she at your workplace multiple times or fail to respect their wishes as an employer. Want to know what will happen? Oh and btw, anti-discrimination laws in general actually force things on people. That's actually kind of the point of them.

So if your boss is a female call her sir several times pretending you forgot, see what happens. Damn laws, not letting Great Americans discriminate against "them." Outrage I tell you.
Refuse to address a MTF as she at your workplace multiple times or fail to respect their wishes as an employer. Want to know what will happen? Oh and btw, anti-discrimination laws in general actually force things on people. That's actually kind of the point of them.

Great. Just wonderful.

Now my company has to build another bathroom. Crikey, we're running out of space for us!

non binary. Well that solves the bathroom issue. The non binary can use whatever bathroom that suites their mood.:lamo

This country is going down the sewer.

Many liberals support unisex bathrooms, so expect that in our future all over the country.

So if your boss is a female call her sir several times pretending you forgot, see what happens. Damn laws, not letting Great Americans discriminate against "them." Outrage I tell you.

Did you review the first amendment lately? Where does it say you're protected from people that refuse to honor your demands of them?

Did you review the first amendment lately? Where does it say you're protected from people that refuse to honor your demands of them?

or their demands on us.

Clue one. You cannot please everyone.

or their demands on us.

Clue one. You cannot please everyone.

True. However, the point is simply that demands are not just worthy of respecting nor are people obligated to care about them just because they are made. People are still free to decide on their own if they agree with it and if they are willing to honor the demand. The fact that the government thinks they can just take that away is an extreme violation of the peoples rights.

True. However, the point is simply that demands are not just worthy of respecting nor are people obligated to care about them just because they are made. People are still free to decide on their own if they agree with it and if they are willing to honor the demand. The fact that the government thinks they can just take that away is an extreme violation of the peoples rights.

I find it interesting that someone wants to claim they are neither male or female and the courts are supporting it.

Many liberals support unisex bathrooms, so expect that in our future all over the country.

Don't forget to pi$$ on the toilet seat in unisex bathrooms.

An Oregon judge ruled Friday that a transgender person can legally change their sex to "non-binary" rather than male or female in what legal experts believe is a first in the United States.

Multnomah County Circuit Court Judge Amy Holmes Hehn legally changed 52-year-old Jamie Shupe's sex from "female" to non-binary.

Oregon court allows person to change sex from 'female' to 'non-binary' | OregonLive.com

Hmm that's interesting,never heard or read anything about it. I'll have to research this one but if its backed up with medical science just like hetero/homosexuality and gender Identity I have no issue with it. None of my business and that would be his right IMO.

Perverts and nutjobs have to spout how great they are...."look at me, I'm different", so someone will actually notice them, otherwise....they are just flies on fly****!

Personally, I find these other-humans, disgusting.

Who are the fruits and nuts in your opinion?
Who are the perverts and nutjobs in your opinion?

Back
Top Bottom