• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Oregon court allows person to change sex from 'female' to 'non-binary'...

My problem with both the article and the court decision is that they're using gender and sex interchangeably, which isn't accurate, and I wonder if it will lead to some unforseen consequences down the road.

Has nothing to do with whatever you think a libtard is, I was just pointing out your hate and bigotry towards transgenders and your dishonesty about them, its sickening. Your views represent some of the worst things about people today.

There is nothing hateful or bigoted about not tolerating or putting up with leftist lib-tard lunacy. Its no more hateful or bigoted than not tolerating racism, crime or any other societal ill. Leftist lib-tard trans nonsense is what represent the worst about people today. No one should tolerate that lunacy.

There is nothing hateful or bigoted about not tolerating or putting up with leftist lib-tard lunacy. Its no more hateful or bigoted than not tolerating racism, crime or any other societal ill. Leftist lib-tard trans nonsense is what represent the worst about people today. No one should tolerate that lunacy.

Trying to change it to about leftist won't work. Your hateful, ignorant, vile, dishonest words about transgenders are there for us all to see. Like I said your views represent some of the worst things about people today.

When they cram that retarded trans **** down our throats and the throats of our kids it does effect us.When they decide that government should pay for those lunatics to get operations,hormones and meds so they can pretend to be the opposite sex it does effect us. When they decide that someone pay a fine for refusing to sell a man a dress in his size it does effect us.When the government decides that Little Jimmy is a girl and can go to the girls restroom room and girls showers at our schools it does effect our kids and us. So the idea that the retarded loony left nonsense doesn't effect us is absurd.

You sure do talk about things getting crammed down your throat a lot.

Paging Dr. Freud...

OK, we get it, you like to say lib-tard and loony.

You are wearing out your new word-toy.

So it won't be any different from a regular bathroom? Or do you think the women's restroom isn't also full of ****, blood, and piss everywhere smelling like someone hasn't washed their vagina in a century?

Thanks for the PTSD flashbacks from my gas station job in college.

But seriously though why do you care so much about this decision.

Trying to change it to about leftist won't work. Your hateful, ignorant, vile, dishonest words about transgenders are there for us all to see. Like I said your views represent some of the worst things about people today.
Trying to make it not about leftist lib-tard nonsense won't work.Your ignorant insane,and delusional views are there for us all to see.You people are a danger to society and should be exposed for trying to normalize mental insanity.

But seriously though why do you care so much about this decision.

That has been already addressed in other posts.So I am not going to bother wasting my time with you.

OK, we get it, you like to say lib-tard and loony.

You are wearing out your new word-toy.

I don't see conservatives promoting this trans lunacy. I am sure if you look hard enough you can find someone who claims to be conservative supporting that nonsens.It is mostly liberals that support the trans lunacy. So loony leftist lib-tard nonsense is the perfect label.

I don't see conservatives promoting this trans lunacy. I am sure if you look hard enough you can find someone who claims to be conservative supporting that nonsens.It is mostly liberals that support the trans lunacy. So loony leftist lib-tard nonsense is the perfect label.

No, its just angry wank from you.

What is with the name calling? it just takes creditability away from whatever point you might have.
Speaking out against lib-tard loony trans nonsense does not make one a angry wank.

Speaking out against lib-tard loony trans nonsense does not make one a angry wank.

No, its just angry illogical rage and rants from you.

Trying to make it not about leftist lib-tard nonsense won't work.Your ignorant insane,and delusional views are there for us all to see.You people are a danger to society and should be exposed for trying to normalize mental insanity.

1.) Layla has said she leans right many times so you trying to insinuate she is biased to the left makes your post fail even harder
2.) Then you further prove her right by posting more weak minded angry hate and factual bigotry
3.) lastly the US she is referring to is against your views and she has proven what your views are. Your post got owned and its cause them to further melt down which is hilarious. They are factually bigoted by definition, you can't change that :laughat:
If you think she posted anything "ignorant insane,and delusional" quote it and factually prove it. You wont cause you cant lmao

Facts win again and your hateful bigoted views are exposed again for us all to see
:popcorn2:

any bets on another deflection, failed attack and more posted bigotry in the next response?

More factual bigotry LMAO I love it, so much anger its funny.

That has been already addressed in other posts.So I am not going to bother wasting my time with you.

*shrug* All I saw was vague, angry rants about "lunacy" so whatever man if that's how you want to be perceived.

1.) Layla has said she leans right many times so you trying to insinuate she is biased to the left makes your post fail even harder
2.) Then you further prove her right by posting more weak minded angry hate and factual bigotry
3.) lastly the US she is referring to is against your views and she has proven what your views are. Your post got owned and its cause them to further melt down which is hilarious. They are factually bigoted by definition, you can't change that :laughat:
If you think she posted anything "ignorant insane,and delusional" quote it and factually prove it. You wont cause you cant lmao

Facts win again and your hateful bigoted views are exposed again for us all to see

any bets on another deflection, failed attack and more posted bigotry in the next response?

Only loony lib-tard leftists think it is hateful bigotry to stand against loony lib-tard tran nonsense. It is no more hateful than speaking out against crime, racism or any other societal ill. People should speak out against this loony lib-tard trans nonsense.

No, Its just Speaking out against lib-tard loony trans nonsense.

No, you are just resorting to making up silly words to hide behind your anger.

1.)Only loony lib-tard leftists think it is hateful bigotry to stand against loony lib-tard tran nonsense. It is no more hateful than speaking out against crime, racism or any other societal ill. People should speak out against this loony lib-tard trans nonsense.

LMAO BOOM
I noticed you dodged and ran from my questions to backup your false claims and you are denying the factual bigotry in your posts. THATS WHAT I THOUGHT :laughat:

again this dishonest deflection fails, you have factually shown bigotry by definition and hate towards transgenders with your own quotes and words. You back peddling and attempting to try and say its about your opinion of what people on the left are will not work. Nobody honest, educated, an objective buys it.

Either show integrity and own it or take it back. Posting lies about it only makes your post that much worse for all to see.

hateful, bigoted, anti-rights, dishonest, discriminatory and hyperbolically partisan, views like your are 100% exactly part of the problem and not part of the solution.

PLEASE keep making those meltdown posts and sharing your hateful and bigoted views and denying it for all to see its hilarious.

No, you are just resorting to making up silly words to hide behind your anger.

Speaking out against lib-tard loony leftist trans insanity is what every sane person should do.Apparently you are either insane or an enabler of this loony leftist trans insanity.

LMAO BOOM
I noticed you dodged and ran from my questions to backup your false claims and you are denying the factual bigotry in your posts. THATS WHAT I THOUGHT :laughat:

again this dishonest deflection fails, you have factually shown bigotry by definition and hate towards transgenders with your own quotes and words. You back peddling and attempting to try and say its about your opinion of what people on the left are will not work. Nobody honest, educated, an objective buys it.

Either show integrity and own it or take it back. Posting lies about it only makes your post that much worse for all to see.

hateful, bigoted, anti-rights, dishonest, discriminatory and hyperbolically partisan, views like your are 100% exactly part of the problem and not part of the solution.

PLEASE keep making those meltdown posts and sharing your hateful and bigoted views and denying it for all to see its hilarious.
Your **** is nothing more than loony lib-tard pro-trans insanity.There is nothing more to address other than calling it insanity. Because of the loony leftist lib-tard pro-trans insanity you subscribe to you probably think Rachel Dolezal is african American, that cat man is really a cat or the guy in the loony bin who says he is Bill Gates is Really Bill Gates.

1.)Your **** is nothing more than loony lib-tard pro-trans insanity.
2.) There is nothing more to address other than calling it insanity.
3.) Because of the loony leftist lib-tard pro-trans insanity you subscribe to you probably think Rachel Dolezal is african American, that cat man is really a cat or the guy in the loony bin who says he is Bill Gates is Really Bill Gates.

1.) another deflection and more running. Your melt down is awesome!!!
2.) wow muitiple dodges in one post thats impressive!!!!
3.) hmmm what were you calling insanity before?

The dodge in your post is noted
Your post running away from my questions is noted
The factual display bigotry in your posts against transgenders is noted
The lack of honesty and integrity in your post is noted
The hate and hilarious meltdown in your post is noted

Owning and destroying your posts is so easy LMAO

Fact remains your post displayed bigotry against transgenders and everybody honest educated and objective sees it.

ANswer this question:
Are transgenders sick lunatics? yes or no

WHo wants to be this question is also dodged and ran from

Back
Top Bottom