• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Oregon court allows person to change sex from 'female' to 'non-binary'...

Don't forget to pi$$ on the toilet seat in unisex bathrooms.

To be fair women manage to pee on the seat too. :lol:

When they cram that retarded trans **** down our throats and the throats of our kids it does effect us.When they decide that government should pay for those lunatics to get operations,hormones and meds so they can pretend to be the opposite sex it does effect us. When they decide that someone pay a fine for refusing to sell a man a dress in his size it does effect us.When the government decides that Little Jimmy is a girl and can go to the girls restroom room and girls showers at our schools it does effect our kids and us. So the idea that the retarded loony left nonsense doesn't effect us is absurd.

You'll need a better argument, one based on logic and facts more so than hyperbolic, dishonest, partisan group attacks. You are going to stroke out with such hate and anger. I very much lean right and nothign is being "rammed down my throat" that's a sound byte that has no meaning and lost and integrity long ago. Am I saying there are no people on the left (and right) that want to go over board on certain topics? of course there are but rants like yours simply help them. Your post is the perfect example of the type of illogical emotional based stereotypical resistance they want. It's way to extreme and over the top and even people that may agree with you in ways would never associate themselves with the blatant dishonest and hyperbolic things you say.

The jest of your post is "the left is loony", "transgenders rights are retarded", "transgenders are lunatics", dishonest lies and hyperbolic fantasies and hate.

Then in another post you say the loony left ill just cause you of hate and bigotry. Well....you may not mean to do it, or even mean what you typed but what you typed is by definition bigotry. That's not an opinion that's a fact. Of course you can always explain what you typed and what you meant are different and that would make it better but what you posted is bigotry and hate.

Posts like yours are helping what you seem to be against, they aren't productive in anyway.

So the sex change/identity change thing didnt take. Shocking. thats probably because every time he looked in the mirrorhe still saw a man staring back at him.

I wont be shocked if Bruce Jenner doesnt follow suit shortly.

I don't know about the loony retarted left but it seems to me only conservatives (who it doesn't effect) and people who it effects are about the only ones who get all worked up over this. Why is that?

Because it does affect me.

I didn't know Jimbo, guess I hadn't really talked to you for a while. When is your surgery?:lamo
Because it does affect me.

I didn't know Jimbo, guess I hadn't really talked to you for a while. When is your surgery?:lamo

Mak, it's not about surgery. To say that what happens in a political PC correct situation does not affect the masses misses the point.

When bathroom situations are being turned upside down for the benefit if a few at the expense of the many the many are affected.

When there is now dozens of new genders, each with their own rights and privileges, the masses are affected.

The list is long, and it's going to get longer. Now we've got non binaries. I don't even know what that means.

That was a joke Jimbo. Hadn't talked to you for a while. Hard to be funny on the internet.
Mak, it's not about surgery. To say that what happens in a political PC correct situation does not affect the masses misses the point.

When bathroom situations are being turned upside down for the benefit if a few at the expense of the many the many are affected.

When there is now dozens of new genders, each with their own rights and privileges, the masses are affected.

The list is long, and it's going to get longer. Now we've got non binaries. I don't even know what that means.

I don't know about the loony retarted left but it seems to me only conservatives (who it doesn't effect) and people who it effects are about the only ones who get all worked up over this. Why is that?
The reason is because you and the others arent content with ****ting in the little kiddie pool you are playing in, you are intent on infecting the whole pool.

See...its not enough to say "I believe ______". The trends over the last several years have been "I believe _________ and if you dont you are a mean hate filled intolerant bigot we hate you we hate you arrrrrrrrrrghhhh!!!" See...personally...I dont care what you believe. I dont care that you believe it. I dont care that you think it would be freakin AWESOME for your children and grandchildren to live these experiences. I dont care who you love. I dont care if you think its a great thing people chop off body parts. I dont care. I mean that sincerely. You shouldnt care that I disagree with you. Not in the least. We should be able to peacefully coexist in our disagreement. But thats not the case. So honestly...you cant be surprised that people fight back when people that espouse your beliefs sue others because they dont want to participate in their functions. You cant be surprised when people respond to an inane law that says men can go into womens bathrooms. You cant be surprised when people look at your inability to define 'man' and 'woman' anymore.

You have the right to fight for changes that you obviously believe in. People have the right to disagree and oppose those changes.

You'll need a better argument, one based on logic and facts more so than hyperbolic, dishonest, partisan group attacks. You are going to stroke out with such hate and anger. I very much lean right and nothign is being "rammed down my throat" that's a sound byte that has no meaning and lost and integrity long ago. Am I saying there are no people on the left (and right) that want to go over board on certain topics? of course there are but rants like yours simply help them. Your post is the perfect example of the type of illogical emotional based stereotypical resistance they want. It's way to extreme and over the top and even people that may agree with you in ways would never associate themselves with the blatant dishonest and hyperbolic things you say.

The jest of your post is "the left is loony", "transgenders rights are retarded", "transgenders are lunatics", dishonest lies and hyperbolic fantasies and hate.

Then in another post you say the loony left ill just cause you of hate and bigotry. Well....you may not mean to do it, or even mean what you typed but what you typed is by definition bigotry. That's not an opinion that's a fact. Of course you can always explain what you typed and what you meant are different and that would make it better but what you posted is bigotry and hate.

Posts like yours are helping what you seem to be against, they aren't productive in anyway.

If being intolerant of loony lib-tard nonsense makes me a bigot then good.No sane person should ever tolerate that loony lib-tard trans nonsense.There is nothing dishonest about pointing out the insanity of the loony left.

Politicians and the justice system need to just ignore these whackballs. Giving them what they want just makes them more emboldened to keep up their ****.

Ignoring them and not giving them what they want will cause them to fade into obscurity (where they belong) and the only evidence of this nightmare will be a small footnote in the history books under the catagory of "Social Activism in America".

An Oregon judge ruled Friday that a transgender person can legally change their sex to "non-binary" rather than male or female in what legal experts believe is a first in the United States.

Multnomah County Circuit Court Judge Amy Holmes Hehn legally changed 52-year-old Jamie Shupe's sex from "female" to non-binary.

Oregon court allows person to change sex from 'female' to 'non-binary' | OregonLive.com

I'll never understand governments role in sex. As far as they are concerned people should come in two varieties. Citizen and non citizen. That's it.

because in a society where gender segregation is considered a practice for things like say prisons, military assignments, homeless shelters, etc what do you do with someone who is no longer not only pretending to be a different sex, but no sex at all? if you send zim zey zer non-cisgender here to a man's prison and zim zer gets raped how much is the state on the hook for?

and how do you assess these claims?

I am sure the loony left will tell you that you're wrong and that men can be women and that women can be men and oh you're a hateful bigot, here is what my fellow quacks who buy into this trans nonsense say,and other stupid loony left lib-tard nonsense.They will probably also call you a hateful bigot or hate monger if you bring other examples of people pretending to be something they are not like white people pretending to be black, or people who physically alter themselves to look like animal or something else.

I was just going to ask why the **** he cares so much but sure buddy your thing too

Don't forget to pi$$ on the toilet seat in unisex bathrooms.

So it won't be any different from a regular bathroom? Or do you think the women's restroom isn't also full of ****, blood, and piss everywhere smelling like someone hasn't washed their vagina in a century?

If being intolerant of loony lib-tard nonsense makes me a bigot then good.No sane person should ever tolerate that loony lib-tard trans nonsense.There is nothing dishonest about pointing out the insanity of the loony left.
Has nothing to do with whatever you think a libtard is, I was just pointing out your hate and bigotry towards transgenders and your dishonesty about them, its sickening. Your views represent some of the worst things about people today.

Of course. :lamo

I figured hahaha but you never know around here . . .

I like this board a lot but its amazing the amount of blatant liars ad bigots here.

I figured hahaha but you never know around here . . .

I like this board a lot but its amazing the amount of blatant liars ad bigots here.

Yep. Sometimes some people say things on here that are so stupid, I think they must be joking (like Paleocon saying gays should be executed). But then it (unfortunately) turns out that they are 100% serious.

Those evil transgenders, that's who!

Tbf, in the very technical sense, transgenders are mentally ill (can't remember how to spell the condition). With the best and least harmful treatment being to let them be a man or woman (whichever it is they want).

Imo, non-binary/gender fluid is just people either looking for "oppression points," or with really bad reasoning (for lack of a better word) on what makes someone male/female.

Tbf, in the very technical sense, transgenders are mentally ill (can't remember how to spell the condition).

It's called Gender Dysphoria.

With the best and least harmful treatment being to let them be a man or woman (whichever it is they want).

But unfortunately, a whole lot of anti-trans people see it as "harmful".

Imo, non-binary/gender fluid is just people either looking for "oppression points," or with really bad reasoning (for lack of a better word) on what makes someone male/female.

Agreed.

Back
Top Bottom