• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Oregon - Another Outbreak of Gun Control Madness from one-time gun friendly State.

Oregon is Washington is California is New York is every other ****hole leftist 'Utopia'. Leftists pollute their major cites and dictate the policies for the rest of the state. Meanwhile...this is what the leftist policies have brought Oregon.

I love living in leftist utopia. Better paying career options. Cleaner streets, more varied arts, entertainment and dining options. Conservation and restoration of the Chicago river, bringing back native fish and bird species. More reliable and routine maintenance of city infrastructure. Yeah liberal utopia is pure hell.

Kind of like the more powerful native tribes did to the lesser ones before Europeans even showed up.

Maybe not those things specifically, but mass graves from indigenous atrocities have been discovered, tribes routinely practiced slavery, abducting women to be concubines, in some places human sacrifice, etc etc etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But mom he started it! He hit me first!

I love living in leftist utopia. Better paying career options. Cleaner streets, more varied arts, entertainment and dining options. Conservation and restoration of the Chicago river, bringing back native fish and bird species. More reliable and routine maintenance of city infrastructure. Yeah liberal utopia is pure hell.
You should be grateful. For a second, let the **** in the streets of Portland take the spotlight off of the body count in Cook County.

Just for a second.

You should be grateful. For a second, let the **** in the streets of Portland take the spotlight off of the body count in Cook County.

Just for a second.
****, Chicago doesn’t hold a candle to Memphis, New Orleans or Jackson Mississippi in that area.

****, Chicago doesn’t hold a candle to Memphis, New Orleans or Jackson Mississippi in that area.

Memphis is getting bad. It's almost to the point where there's at least 1 shooting a day.

Back
Top Bottom