• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Orange County: Where Were You? (CA Recall Election)

Well, for one, they haven't finished counting, and probably won't be finished counting for weeks. There are over 3 million votes left, and orange county is probably going to see about 800,000 recall votes. still, less than what you would expect in this recall election, but closer to what you are imagining. EDIT: whoooa just checked the numbers, you're right. wtf is up with orange county? If they like Newsome, just say it lol don't pretend to be some conservative bastion all this time!
Well I know this comes as a huge disappointment to some hardcore MAGA members but Conservative doesn't always mean MAGA partisan... :confused:

Perhaps this was more a shit storm MAGA stunt than any real ground swell of desire for a change... ✌️

Not necessarily. But it will put anyone even thinking of committing election fraud on notice that their actions will be discovered.
So multiple cries of 'WOLF' with no loss of sheep is a deterrent, I'd opine most sane folks will simply continue to ignore the panty wetters... ✌️

So multiple cries of 'WOLF' with no loss of sheep is a deterrent, I'd opine most sane folks will simply continue to ignore the panty wetters... ✌️
No.

The only reason nobody has yet been held to account for their election fraud is that nobody has actually investigated the evidence of election fraud.

Believe me, if people knew that an investigation was going to happen automatically, they would seriously think twice about committing the crime because they'll KNOW they'll get caught.

Well I know this comes as a huge disappointment to some hardcore MAGA members but Conservative doesn't always mean MAGA partisan... :confused:

Perhaps this was more a shit storm MAGA stunt than any real ground swell of desire for a change... ✌️
It was another MAGAt miscalculation. There was grumbling and dissatisfaction with Newsom's COVID restrictions and anger at his French Laundry dinner. The MAGAts got all excited about what they saw as an opening. They're desperately seeking affirmation from the majority for their viewpoint and thought that it was finally happening. Turns out it was just wishful thinking.

No. The only reason nobody has yet been held to account for their election fraud is that nobody has actually investigated the evidence of election fraud. Believe me, if people knew that an investigation was going to happen automatically, they would seriously think twice about committing the crime because they'll KNOW they'll get caught.
MAGA Moa Big Lie, the elections have been investigated to death... :rolleyes:

From Krakens to crackpots all manner of 'fraud' has been wailed about, however even life long Republicans- who voted for tRump- have shot down the absurd MAGA lies. FYI to those who push the MAGA lies- investigations are routine after close elections. Elections are audited quite often. People casting double votes have been caught- not in any number to change results but people are being caught. The ludicrous claims about tubs of ballots and double counts have been knocked aside. Millionaire Lindell has tried repeatedly to prove fraud, his own team couldn't support his claims and his 'proof' was bogus, of course he reneged on paying the million dollar prize if his claims were unproven or proven false- he is such a Donny... :confused:

From Bamboo, to election altering thermostats, the MAGA morons have tried every absurd whine about fraud. The crux of the MAGA Moa Big Lie is if a dozen investigations fail to support the whine it means there needs to be more... :cautious:

I highly doubt anyone by MAGA shills is willing to believe you and just take your word about 'proof' not being investigated... ✌️

I've been under the impression that many of the residents of Orange County despise Gov. Gavin Newsom. I've been to a few restaurants in that area during the pandemic, and the owners didn't seem to give a shit about Gov. Newsom's restrictions. That county has over 2,000,000 adults, so why am I seeing just over 400,000 votes for the recall of the governor? I want to know what the residents of Orange County were doing on election day---the day they had their chance to get rid of Gov. Newsom. I was expecting them to produce at least 1,000,000 recall votes.

If you're angry about Gov. Newsom shutting down your business, then be angry enough to vote! This election was super easy to participate in---just fill in the Yes/No bubble and choose a replacement (or not). I mean, I wouldn't have cared if people voted for Angelyne---just as long as they did their part to get rid of our arrogant governor (who dined at the French Laundry while restaurant owners were going out of business). Personally, I voted for Larry Elder.

Hmmmmm.
Looks like you lost fella.
🤷‍♂️

:LOL:

I've been under the impression that many of the residents of Orange County despise Gov. Gavin Newsom. I've been to a few restaurants in that area during the pandemic, and the owners didn't seem to give a shit about Gov. Newsom's restrictions. That county has over 2,000,000 adults, so why am I seeing just over 400,000 votes for the recall of the governor?
Your impression is wrong. I take it that you missed the news when GOP and Democratic voter registration in OC were just about equal -- and that leaves out the independent voters.

Also, you're ignoring the fact that OC voters have put Democrats in the House.

I've been under the impression that many of the residents of Orange County despise Gov. Gavin Newsom. I've been to a few restaurants in that area during the pandemic, and the owners didn't seem to give a shit about Gov. Newsom's restrictions. That county has over 2,000,000 adults, so why am I seeing just over 400,000 votes for the recall of the governor? I want to know what the residents of Orange County were doing on election day---the day they had their chance to get rid of Gov. Newsom. I was expecting them to produce at least 1,000,000 recall votes.

If you're angry about Gov. Newsom shutting down your business, then be angry enough to vote! This election was super easy to participate in---just fill in the Yes/No bubble and choose a replacement (or not). I mean, I wouldn't have cared if people voted for Angelyne---just as long as they did their part to get rid of our arrogant governor (who dined at the French Laundry while restaurant owners were going out of business). Personally, I voted for Larry Elder.

I didn't come here to gloat.

But here I am gloating anyway.

Maybe dont put up an idiot talk radio shock jock up? Just a thought…

O.C. Homeowner here.

Problem: Ballot harvesters that cost Dana Rohrabacher his place in Congress.
Same Day Registration & Ballot void of any hope of voter verification.
Rohrabacher's lost seat was lost to "them" with the election
of Michelle Steele. Another GOP Asian babe.

Also the last successful recall had
"The Arnold" as the alternative!

Moi

STOP 🇨🇦izing
🇺🇸

Kinda late with this rant, the people of CA have spoken.

By the labels on the boxes, most obvious who photoshopped the image.

Is it some sort of badge of honor to shun the use of "Democratic" as an adjective in right-wing rhetoric?

Orange County is no longer the conservative-leaning county that it once was.

Gubernatorial Results:
2006 GOP 69.7%
2010 GOP 56.8%
2014 GOP 55.6%
2018 Dem 50.1%
2021 Recall No 51.7% 586,349

Perhaps they don't like Newsom, but they sure could not stomach Larry Elder. If the GOP wants to start winning in "Smart America" again, they can't run candidates like Larry Elder (or his orange hero for that matter).

Gubernatorial Results:
2006 GOP 69.7%
2010 GOP 56.8%
2014 GOP 55.6%
2018 Dem 50.1%
@yankintx
@SouthernDemocrat

O.C. is plagued with ballot harvesters
Ref.: The Rohrabacher loss.
Not an ideologue. Well liked by both parties people,
"hands across the aisle" in Congress
like no more funding for marijuana enforcement
opposed by both parties leadership

After 2 years the seat became (R) again
Not a retired surfer & pot user. An Asian babe

Ain't same day registration and ballot with no
verification wonderful!

And such courteous folks kindly carrying your ballot
to the ballot box.

That is what is going on in The O.C.

Moi of The O.C.

AmericanPravda.png

Gubernatorial Results:
2006 GOP 69.7%
2010 GOP 56.8%
2014 GOP 55.6%
2018 Dem 50.1%
I suspect it isn't that Orange County is less conservative, but rather that as the GOP becomes smaller and more insular in California, they are more likely to run more extreme candidates.

Larry has no idea how to be a governor or treat people with respect.

Maybe the real residents of Orange County are not as bad as the unhinged loud mouths who speak for Orange County.

Maybe the real residents of Orange County are not as bad as the unhinged loud mouths who speak for Orange County.
In the Georgia runoff, a lot of conservatives didn’t vote believe they decided the election was rigged.

Could be happening here

Back
Top Bottom