• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Orange County: Where Were You? (CA Recall Election)

Problem: Ballot harvesters that cost Dana Rohrabacher his place in Congress.

Rohrabacher was the Kremlin's favorite US Congressman. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Larry Elder was another Trump disciple. We don't need any more Trump poop in positions of power.

Rohrabacher was the Kremlin's favorite US Congressman. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Larry Elder was another Trump disciple. We don't need any more Trump poop in positions of power.

Please, Do Not Edit My Uploads
to use as "quotes".
How puerile .

I've been under the impression that many of the residents of Orange County despise Gov. Gavin Newsom. I've been to a few restaurants in that area during the pandemic, and the owners didn't seem to give a shit about Gov. Newsom's restrictions. That county has over 2,000,000 adults, so why am I seeing just over 400,000 votes for the recall of the governor? I want to know what the residents of Orange County were doing on election day---the day they had their chance to get rid of Gov. Newsom. I was expecting them to produce at least 1,000,000 recall votes.

If you're angry about Gov. Newsom shutting down your business, then be angry enough to vote! This election was super easy to participate in---just fill in the Yes/No bubble and choose a replacement (or not). I mean, I wouldn't have cared if people voted for Angelyne---just as long as they did their part to get rid of our arrogant governor (who dined at the French Laundry while restaurant owners were going out of business). Personally, I voted for Larry Elder.

But you identify as "Libertarian Left"?
Either you don't know diddly about Elder and his views, or you're deliberately hiding the fact that you're "ANYTHING BUT" left and you're really an ultra-Right person.
I am going to assume you're fully aware of Elder's views.
But in any case, regardless of whether Newsom is perfect or not, he beat Elder badly and part of that is due to the fact that he has been keeping this state relatively safer from COVID despite his own personal bad optics, and he's managed to give us a budget surplus to boot.

Larry Elder...holy crap...no way are we going to Florida our California.

O.C. Homeowner here.

Problem: Ballot harvesters that cost Dana Rohrabacher his place in Congress.
Same Day Registration & Ballot void of any hope of voter verification.
Rohrabacher's lost seat was lost to "them" with the election
of Michelle Steele. Another GOP Asian babe.

Also the last successful recall had
"The Arnold" as the alternative!
Moi

STOP 🇨🇦izing
🇺🇸

Do you honestly believe people are going to swallow EVEN MORE "Big Lie" bullshit about rigged elections?
And by the way, even though I did not vote for Arnold and would not vote for him again, it wasn't a disaster when he took over because despite his Republican roots, Arnold was something Larry Elder will NEVER be, a good and decent man who just wants the best for the country and state that he loves.

Putting up Larry Elder for Guv is like putting up Colonel Bat Guano or General Jack D. Ripper from Dr. Strangelove.

Do you honestly believe people are going to swallow EVEN MORE "Big Lie" bullshit about rigged elections?
And by the way, even though I did not vote for Arnold and would not vote for him again, it wasn't a disaster when he took over because despite his Republican roots, Arnold was something Larry Elder will NEVER be, a good and decent man who just wants the best for the country and state that he loves.

Putting up Larry Elder for Guv is like putting up Colonel Bat Guano or General Jack D. Ripper from Dr. Strangelove.

YOU @Checkerboard Strangler
Don't Live Anywhere Near
Do You?

Speak clearly into the microphone, please
No I Don't Live Near . . .
YES I Do . . . .

Save your justification or indignation , etc.
for another upload.

Just Answer:
How Close Is Your Home To

Moi
Homeowner, in the 92660

Attachments

• no_canada.jpg
    no_canada.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 0
YOU @Checkerboard Strangler
Don't Live Anywhere Near
Do You?

Speak clearly into the microphone, please
No I Don't Live Near . . .
YES I Do . . . .

Save your justification or indignation , etc.
for another upload.

Just Answer:
How Close Is Your Home To

Moi
Homeowner, in the 92660

I could be at your front door in twenty minutes, so stop with the bluster.
And it still doesn't change the fact that Larry Elder is a whackjob.

I could be at your front door in twenty minutes, so stop with the bluster.
And it still doesn't change the fact that Larry Elder is a whackjob.

Tangential Reply !

You? Your members? oh my . . .

Do YOU / they live in Riverside or San Bernardino

My Property Tax is paid to Orange County, California

#1 Do You @Checkerboard Strangler
pay Orange County, California taxes?

Or . . . ?

Go Figure.

Moi

Canada-3.png

Tangential Reply !
You? Your members? oh my . . .

Do YOU / they live in Riverside or San Bernardino

My Property Tax is paid to Orange County, California

#1 Do You @Checkerboard Strangler
pay Orange County, California taxes?

Or . . . ?

Go Figure.

Moi

You may wish to dial back your hysteria a little bit.
I live in Whittier, twenty minutes from you.
That's as good as you're gonna get.
Now quit screeching, it's not impressing anybody.

AND LARRY ELDER is still a ****ing whacko, and you will never get the chance to "Florida our California".
Try moving TO Florida if that's the kind of polly ticks you like, because ain't gonna happen here.

What difference does a zip code make? Non-residents also have news of events in OC available to them.

No.

But a forensic examination of every single vote in the entire state would do the trick.
A rectal one, right?

But only for democrats. Your leaders have been pounding away at y'all for so long you couldn't possible keep anything up there anymore.

No. The only reason nobody has yet been held to account for their election fraud is that nobody has actually investigated the evidence of election fraud. Believe me, if people knew that an investigation was going to happen automatically, they would seriously think twice about committing the crime because they'll KNOW they'll get caught.
I don't think you know what the word 'evidence' actually means. Wild unsubstantiated theories don't count as evidence outside of tRumpworld 'alternate facts' cesspool... ✌️

What difference does a zip code make? Non-residents also have news of events in OC available to them.

From a biased media in Los Angeles or further.

Living here is much more informative about what is going on here.
And probably your home area too. It is about access to information.

Moi
I Miss The ole Santa Ana Register
Today it just another drone to (see below)

Media.jpg

Back
Top Bottom