• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Oral Sex: Erotic or Disgustin?[W:156]

Erotic or Disgusting?

• Giving is erotic.

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Giving is disgusting.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Getting is erotic.

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Getting is disgusting.

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Both are erotic.

Votes: 56 90.3%
  • Both are disgusting.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DashingAmerican

Civil Libertarian
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Simple question? Is it erotic or disgusting? Does your opinion change depending on whether or not you are receiving or getting?

Re: Oral Sex: Erotic or Disgustin?

I've never understood how it's disgusting. It feels great and anyone who cares about their partner having a good time should enjoy participating in it.

I've never understood how it's disgusting. It feels great and anyone who cares about their partner having a good time should enjoy participating in it.

I have to agree. I love getting it and it's just as arousing to please my partner that way.

Not my favorite thing on either end. I don't find it that erotic or that disgusting, so much as I find it quickly boring.

Not my favorite thing on either end. I don't find it that erotic or that disgusting, so much as I find it quickly boring.

You're not doing it right! :rofl

Doesn't make it any less boring if you start to wonder if there is an earthquake going on. Just isn't my ish and never has been and never will be.

Doesn't make it any less boring if you start to wonder if there is an earthquake going on. Just isn't my ish and never has been and never will be.

I find that difficult to believe. Somebody must not be doing something right. :mrgreen:

My wife pulled the curtain rod off the wall, so I'm pretty sure when done right, it is anything but boring. :)

I find that difficult to believe. Somebody must not be doing something right. :mrgreen:

Yeah apparently you :2razz: There is more than one way to skin a cat and I just find other things better as does my wife twice a year like clockwork :shock:

Simple question? Is it erotic or disgusting? Does your opinion change depending on whether or not you are receiving or getting?

I've come to believe that very few people have issues with it to where they'd consider it disgusting.

If that's the case - then the person has issues. Maybe personal issues in which they can't relax. Maybe they can't accept the fact that their partner sees them intimately appealing and would want to touch them in that way. Perhaps they have issues in which they let outside forces influence their interests and activity. Maybe they're too distant and not into the relationship with the other person.

Either way - I believe it's so natural that if you're not into it, something's wrong.

Yeah apparently you :2razz: There is more than one way to skin a cat and I just find other things better as does my wife twice a year like clockwork :shock:

Whether you want to or not? :lol:

Whether you want to or not? :lol:

Yeah she usually forces me. I prefer to snuggle and talk about my feelings, all two of them.

Yeah she usually forces me. I prefer to snuggle and talk about my feelings, all two of them.

:lamo Well don't overdo it. You might pull something!

:lamo That was really funny! Blah-blah!

Both related, and funny :p

Plus, If it helps people get into Lenny Bruce by watching Hoffman do a good job on stage, so be it!

Both related, and funny :p

Plus, If it helps people get into Lenny Bruce by watching Hoffman do a good job on stage, so be it!

I'm not really familiar with those people, but it was very funny regardless. :lol:

I'm not really familiar with those people, but it was very funny regardless. :lol:

Bruce was often hailed as one of the best comedians of the 20th century and a pioneer for comedian first amendment rights, before his death at a very young age. Basically, he became known for being obscene when the public obscenity laws of the era (60s) prohibited comics from using foul and/or otherwise unpleasant language. The arrests and constant legal battles contributed to his spiral downward and death (though he was a drug user throughout anyway).

Bruce was often hailed as one of the best comedians of the 20th century and a pioneer for comedian first amendment rights, before his death at a very young age. Basically, he became known for being obscene when the public obscenity laws of the era (60s) prohibited comics from using foul and/or otherwise unpleasant language. The arrests and constant legal battles contributed to his spiral downward and death (though he was a drug user throughout anyway).

That's kind of sad actually.

As long as everyone's relatively clean and well kempt, I don't see any reason why it should be an issue.

That being said, however; I actually do have a tendency to find the act of receiving a blowjob to be kind of boring a lot of the time, so I prefer to give rather than receive.

Don't get me wrong. B.J.s are great for foreplay. It's just that they make me anxious to get to the "main event" more than anything else.

Yes, I'm well aware that this makes me fairly atypical among men. lol

Giving is a bit different in this regard as it is a task that I can just kind of set myself to and see through to completion. Besides, I kind of get a kick out of seeing what sort of reactions I can cause. :lol:

Last edited:

As long as everyone's relatively clean and well kempt, I don't see any reason why it should be an issue.

That being said, however; I actually do have a tendency to find the act of receiving a blowjob to be kind of boring a lot of the time, so I prefer to give rather than receive.

Don't get me wrong. B.J.s are great for foreplay. It's just that they make me anxious to get to the "main event" more than anything else.

Yes, I'm well aware that this makes me fairly atypical among men. lol

Giving is a bit different in this regard as it is a task that I can just kind of set myself to and see through to completion. Besides, I kind of get a kick out of seeing what sort of reactions I can cause. :lol:

I don't think many women would complain about that though! :mrgreen:

The worst thing about oral sex is the view :mrgreen:

But seriously, het, gay or lez? Or maybe it doesn't matter. I can only speak to hetero but both giving and receiving are erotic. Scrupulous cleanliness is a must though.

Back
Top Bottom