• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Oral Sex: Erotic or Disgustin?[W:156]

Erotic or Disgusting?

• Giving is erotic.

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Giving is disgusting.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Getting is erotic.

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Getting is disgusting.

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Both are erotic.

Votes: 56 90.3%
  • Both are disgusting.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Oral Sex: Erotic or Disgustin?

Erotic in the right circumstances. Disgusting in the wrong circumstances.

She was hanging from the curtain rod?

No, but she ... I don't want to over share, but things were intense, and she pulled on the curtains so hard that the window treatment came down on us.

Oral sex is AWESOME!!

Yep, ***** is awesome, well you all know that :2razz:

Eroticism isn't about what you do but how you do it. Doing the washing-up or changing a tire can be erotic if you do it right.

Extremely erotic. giving and receiving are both equally erotic to me. I can't imagine what I could do if I found my boyfriends genitals disgusting. Or if he found mine disgusting. Mercy what a world I wouldn't want to live in.

Yeah apparently you :2razz: There is more than one way to skin a cat and I just find other things better as does my wife twice a year like clockwork :shock:

Twice a year?!?!

My lover and I are more like twice a day.

I enjoy to give and receive, my husband likes to do it both at the same time (69) but I like more to lay back and enjoy while getting it than try to enjoy it with my mouth stuffed, so to speak.

It's sinful, abnormal and immoral. Sex should be missionary position for procreation with the lights off and your socks on.

Not my favorite thing on either end. I don't find it that erotic or that disgusting, so much as I find it quickly boring.

You're not doing it right! :rofl

Gonna have to agree with this.

I always found it relatively boring on the receiving end... until someone finally did it right, for me.

I really didn't think anything would change my opinion. By that point I was fairly sexually experienced, and I thought it just wasn't really my thing.

Wrong. Super wrong. :lol:

Last edited:

Gonna have to agree with this.

I always found it relatively boring on the receiving end... until someone finally did it right, for me.

I really didn't think anything would change my opinion. By that point I was fairly sexually experienced, and I thought it just wasn't really my thing.

Wrong. Super wrong. :lol:

If that is your ish then go for it. There are just other ways we prefer where both people are more actively engaged.

Erotic in the right circumstances. Disgusting in the wrong circumstances.

Must've forgotten the olives. :rofl

Must've forgotten the olives. :rofl

:2razz:

I will say I have walked in a bathroom before and the stench of rotten tuna that was left in the hot sun for a month was so bad, I could see how a guy might be turned off from oral sex if he'd been with a less than clean woman. That **** is nasty!

I will say I have walked in a bathroom before and the stench of rotten tuna that was left in the hot sun for a month was so bad, I could see how a guy might be turned off from oral sex if he'd been with a less than clean woman. That **** is nasty!

Eww! That is really gross. *barf*

Yeah, but that same would extend to any sort of sex. And there are folks who like things dirty and smelly. More power to em, I myself prefer clean. Water and soap are my good friends.

It's sinful, abnormal and immoral. Sex should be missionary position for procreation with the lights off and your socks on.

Why do I need to leave my socks on?

Good God, if you can stink up a whole bathroom, you must have some really serious hygiene issues. :shock:

And there are folks who like things dirty and smelly. More power to em, I myself prefer clean. Water and soap are my good friends.

Good God, if you can stink up a whole bathroom, you must have some really serious hygiene issues. :shock:

I guess there are some people who like it dirty and smelly??

Not everybody enjoys the same sexual activities.... for a lot of people, oral it can be a take-it-or-leave-it activity.

Myself, I'll take it..... :wink:

Don't sh*t where you eat, and don't eat where she pees.

I guess there are some people who like it dirty and smelly??

Yeah, one of the many things I've learned from the internet that I'd rather not have known. Apparently there's even folks who have a kink for ****.

Back
Top Bottom