• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

...or else the terrorists win!

cnredd

Major General Big Lug
DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 5, 2005
Messages
8,682
Reaction score
262
Location
Philadelphia,PA
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
galenrox said:
masturbate to incestual down syndrome kiddy sick fetish porn or else the terrorists win!
I told you I was here to serve my country...:2wave:

Spike your pubes or the terrorists win!
 

jallman

Banned
DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 12, 2005
Messages
36,913
Reaction score
11,283
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Centrist
cnredd said:
I told you I was here to serve my country...:2wave:

Spike your pubes or the terrorists win!

god you guys are sick. :lol:

believe in Miss Cleo or the terrorists will win.
 

cnredd

Major General Big Lug
DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 5, 2005
Messages
8,682
Reaction score
262
Location
Philadelphia,PA
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
jallman said:
god you guys are sick. :lol:

believe in Miss Cleo or the terrorists will win.
You call us sick and then mention Miss Cleo?!?!?...:confused:

Buy the Showtime Rotisserie or the terrorists win...
 

Thorgasm

Bus Driver to Hell
DP Veteran
Joined
Oct 4, 2005
Messages
69,518
Reaction score
15,437
Gender
Undisclosed
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Commit perjury or else the terrorists win!
 

jallman

Banned
DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 12, 2005
Messages
36,913
Reaction score
11,283
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Centrist
independent_thinker2002 said:
Commit perjury or else the terrorists win!

be cindy sheehan's love bitch or else the terrorists will win.
 

Thorgasm

Bus Driver to Hell
DP Veteran
Joined
Oct 4, 2005
Messages
69,518
Reaction score
15,437
Gender
Undisclosed
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
jallman said:
be cindy sheehan's love bitch or else the terrorists will win.

Hey now! Those two evils make it hard to choose (read my signature).

Give congress a raise or else the terrorists win!
 

cnredd

Major General Big Lug
DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 5, 2005
Messages
8,682
Reaction score
262
Location
Philadelphia,PA
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
independent_thinker2002 said:
Hey now! Those two evils make it hard to choose (read my signature).

Give congress a raise or else the terrorists win!
Yeah...I read your sig...

It's from a guy who chose between meth and angel-dust...I guess he chose wrong?...:roll:

Buy Aaron Neville's 8-tracks or the terrorists win...
 

mixedmedia

iniquitably employed
DP Veteran
Joined
Dec 10, 2004
Messages
6,822
Reaction score
373
Location
Naples, FL
Gender
Female
Political Leaning
Liberal
Make Buckwheat Zydeco president of the US or the terrorists win.
 

Thorgasm

Bus Driver to Hell
DP Veteran
Joined
Oct 4, 2005
Messages
69,518
Reaction score
15,437
Gender
Undisclosed
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
mixedmedia said:
Make Buckwheat Zydeco president of the US or the terrorists win.

CNNred(that's what I see when I see your ID, lol), it was heroin he liked. Besides, it is the truth. Nice republican ad hominem attack.

Spy on your neighbors or else the terrorists win!
 

cnredd

Major General Big Lug
DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 5, 2005
Messages
8,682
Reaction score
262
Location
Philadelphia,PA
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
independent_thinker2002 said:
CNNred(that's what I see when I see your ID, lol), it was heroin he liked. Besides, it is the truth. Nice republican ad hominem attack.

Spy on your neighbors or else the terrorists win!
It can't be an ad hominum attack when you yourself requested the topic...

Hey now! Those two evils make it hard to choose (read my signature).

I believe changing my screen name when it wasn't the issue would be more attributable to an ad hominum...Including the word "republican" would be another fine example...

Use people's fallacies against them, or the terrorists win!...
 

Thorgasm

Bus Driver to Hell
DP Veteran
Joined
Oct 4, 2005
Messages
69,518
Reaction score
15,437
Gender
Undisclosed
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
cnredd said:
It can't be an ad hominum attack when you yourself requested the topic...

Hey now! Those two evils make it hard to choose (read my signature).

I believe changing my screen name when it wasn't the issue would be more attributable to an ad hominum...Including the word "republican" would be another fine example...

Use people's fallacies against them, or the terrorists win!...

I agree we should use people's logic fallacies against them.

It's from a guy who chose between meth and angel-dust...I guess he chose wrong?...

You are discounting what was said because Jerry Garcia was a drug addict. That is the classic example of ad hominem. "Changing" your ID was not an attack. I don't think you are liberal. I was just pointing out what comes to mind when I see your ID. Yes, "republican ad hominem" was an ad hominem attack. It is true, though I didn't mention that dems use ad hominem also.

Super-size all of your fast food, or the terrorists win!
 

Thorgasm

Bus Driver to Hell
DP Veteran
Joined
Oct 4, 2005
Messages
69,518
Reaction score
15,437
Gender
Undisclosed
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
galenrox said:
Slither on your belly EVERYWHERE YOU GO, or else the terrorists win!

Wear a condom, or else the terrorists win!
 

mixedmedia

iniquitably employed
DP Veteran
Joined
Dec 10, 2004
Messages
6,822
Reaction score
373
Location
Naples, FL
Gender
Female
Political Leaning
Liberal
Build more treehouses or the terrorists will win.
 

Naughty Nurse

Banned
DP Veteran
Joined
Feb 5, 2005
Messages
1,972
Reaction score
12
Location
The UK
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
cnredd said:
Use people's fallacies against them, or the terrorists win!...

What's that about fellati .... oh, fallacies. My mistake.

Wear leather chaps or the terrorists win.
 

cnredd

Major General Big Lug
DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 5, 2005
Messages
8,682
Reaction score
262
Location
Philadelphia,PA
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Naughty Nurse said:
What's that about fellati .... oh, fallacies. My mistake.

Wear leather chaps or the terrorists win.
I would not expect anything less from you....way to keep up the rep!...:rofl

Invite cnredd to the Playboy mansion or the terrorists win...
 

Quid Pro Quo

Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2005
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Location
Fort Riley, KS
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Moderate
cnredd said:
I would not expect anything less from you....way to keep up the rep!...:rofl

Invite cnredd to the Playboy mansion or the terrorists win...

Misunderstand cnredd's invitation and take him to Dave's House of Dick or else the terrorists win...
 

cnredd

Major General Big Lug
DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 5, 2005
Messages
8,682
Reaction score
262
Location
Philadelphia,PA
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Quid Pro Quo said:
Misunderstand cnredd's invitation and take him to Dave's House of Dick or else the terrorists win...
Understand that Quid Pro Quo knew there was a "Dave's House of Dick" and cnredd didn't or else the terrorists win...
 

jallman

Banned
DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 12, 2005
Messages
36,913
Reaction score
11,283
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Centrist
cnredd said:
Understand that Quid Pro Quo knew there was a "Dave's House of Dick" and cnredd didn't or else the terrorists win...

forward jallman the address to Dave's House of Dick or the terrorists will surely win...:2wave:
 

mixedmedia

iniquitably employed
DP Veteran
Joined
Dec 10, 2004
Messages
6,822
Reaction score
373
Location
Naples, FL
Gender
Female
Political Leaning
Liberal
jallman said:
forward jallman the address to Dave's House of Dick or the terrorists will surely win...:2wave:

Let's ask Dave.

Quid Pro Quo,
Can you send Jallman directions to your house?
Thanks.

Separate your laundry or the terrorists will win.
...and your mom will be pretty pissed off, too.
 

cnredd

Major General Big Lug
DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 5, 2005
Messages
8,682
Reaction score
262
Location
Philadelphia,PA
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
mixedmedia said:
Let's ask Dave.

Quid Pro Quo,
Can you send Jallman directions to your house?
Thanks.

Separate your laundry or the terrorists will win.
...and your mom will be pretty pissed off, too.

Separate the terrorists or your laundry will win...
 

Naughty Nurse

Banned
DP Veteran
Joined
Feb 5, 2005
Messages
1,972
Reaction score
12
Location
The UK
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Attend the Civil Union Ceremony of cnredd and Quid Pro Quo or the terorists will win (note to self - buy new hat).
 

Quid Pro Quo

Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2005
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Location
Fort Riley, KS
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Moderate
Naughty Nurse said:
Attend the Civil Union Ceremony of cnredd and Quid Pro Quo or the terorists will win (note to self - buy new hat).

:doh Understand I need to keep my mouth shut or the terrorists will win.
 

cnredd

Major General Big Lug
DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 5, 2005
Messages
8,682
Reaction score
262
Location
Philadelphia,PA
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Quid Pro Quo said:
:doh Understand I need to keep my mouth shut or the terrorists will win.
Never use the term "mouth" with Naughty Nurse around or NO ONE wins...:2wave:
 
Top Bottom