• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

oppinions anyone?

4a3rdparty

i didnt originally like obama or mccain
obama was put into a place in the government with every intention of sliding him into office so that they could have someone they had full control over, and mccain was the epitomy of why most people think the republican party is not only crazy but not a good collection of people. and they use the fact that he's black as some kind of special circumstance for him to do whatever, race should play no part in weather or not someone gets elected, neither should sex, and both of those things were heavily previlent in the majority voting decisions last election. whoever is president should do his ****ing job and be honest, i understand that some things the gereral public doesnt need to know about, but majoritally we should know whats really going on.

it discusts me that they would build a mosque on top of ground zero, its opening up the floodgates for controvercy and the global assumption that america is now weak, and i'm sorry but thats not allowable, america does have a lot of enemies and if they think we're weak thats when they would logistically strike, and besides all of that and most inportantly is a complete and total disrespect of the people who died there, as are the people who start bull**** unfounded conspiricy theories, its a travesty to say the least, and its not because their muslim or black, i dont have an issue with muslims i have an issue with people who use islam to push forword a jihadish regime. and by building a mosque there it would essentially be saying "hey congrats! you won" and opening up floodgates of problems not yet seen.

the last thing i'll say is on immigration, welfare, and the goverment bailouts. its outragious that people thing they're should be no discrimination in who gets to come in our country and who doesnt, thats just a bad idea, and i'm not speaking of race, sexual, religious, or cultural discrimination, i'm speaking of being more choosy on who is allowed to come here, they should at least have something to add to our coutry not just depleat welfare social security and all the taxpayers money, there are some countries that wont let you get citizenship unless you are bringing something helpfull, econimically boosting, or radically astounding to the table, and they have a stable economy, they get to be neutral in all wars and not have to act or worry about someone else acting on them. the big cat bailouts were rediculous, all it did was put us further into deficit, and give already rich people more money to save themselves. but what i dont think most people realize is now welfare social security and all the money being handed out to people who dont have any because they dont do anything and dont try to, and know they can live off of that just fine, its not the goverment how now switched from at least giving money in the hope of keeping jobs for us citizens, which of course didnt happen and wasnt the only thing considered, to a new bailout of ever more epic preportions to people who are just gonna waste the money and do nothing with they're lives,
i'm tired of seeing people pay for food at a kfc or mcdonalds with a ****ing food stamp card,
something needs to be done and unfortunatley all we have or will have in office for any forseeable future are a concession of liars and theives, on both sides, acting like they are fighting each other, when in reality its much more civil and internally controlled.
i'm just tired of hearing yay change when its actually gotten worse, and wishing that someone would do something only to realize nothing can be done.

it discusts me that they would build a mosque on top of ground zero, its opening up the floodgates for controvercy and the global assumption that america is now weak, and i'm sorry but thats not allowable, america does have a lot of enemies and if they think we're weak thats when they would logistically strike, and besides all of that and most inportantly is a complete and total disrespect of the people who died there, as are the people who start bull**** unfounded conspiricy theories, its a travesty to say the least, and its not because their muslim or black, i dont have an issue with muslims i have an issue with people who use islam to push forword a jihadish regime. and by building a mosque there it would essentially be saying "hey congrats! you won" and opening up floodgates of problems not yet seen.

Yeah, it's always inconvenient when we let people exercise their right to assembly and their freedom of religion and someone gets pissy about it.

do you feel any better that you have vomited up your unhappiness?

opinions are only worth what you paid for them. you do not appeared to have spent much of your own capital in acquiring yours.

geo.

I feel like we have too many misguided political passions in this country. We've got to do this. We can't allow this, and certainly now that. But the question is WHY? ON WHAT BASIS CAN WE MAKE THIS DECISION?

As for building the mosque on ground zero, I hate to tell you that we have freedom of religion in this country. The funding of the mosque should be investigated though, because there are some potential shady connections involved with that project.

obama was put into a place in the government with every intention of sliding him into office so that they could have someone they had full control over, and mccain was the epitomy of why most people think the republican party is not only crazy but not a good collection of people and they use the fact that he's black as some kind of special circumstance for him to do whatever, race should play no part in weather or not someone gets elected, neither should sex, and both of those things were heavily previlent in the majority voting decisions last election.

I didn't realize McCain was black.
Anyway, congratulations on the one-hundred-and-one word sentence.
Faulkner couldn't've done any better. :thumbs:

Thumbs up samsmart.
Regardless of the mosque NOT being on top of ground zero, I wonder what the author has to say about the many Muslims that died in the 9\11 attacks?
What makes their surviving relatives\friends inferior? Why shouldn't they have the ability to worship and remember their loved ones near ground zero? Because they happen to share a religion with those responsible for the disaster?
Give me a break.

Back
Top Bottom