• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Opinions on the Near Certainty of Kurdistan

Tigerace117

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Seeing as the likelyhood of there being an independent Kurdish state emerging from the utter mess that Syria and Iraq has turned into, what do y'all think an independent Kurdistan will look like?

Allies, economy, relations with the neighbors, etc.

Seeing as the likelyhood of there being an independent Kurdish state emerging from the utter mess that Syria and Iraq has turned into, what do y'all think an independent Kurdistan will look like?

Allies, economy, relations with the neighbors, etc.

I'm not sure the Turks and Iranians will let it happen, much less the Iraqis and, I daresay, Syrians.

I wish it weren't so. That's for sure. The Kurds are valiant, and, more importantly, sympathetic toward the West.

I'm not sure the Turks and Iranians will let it happen, much less the Iraqis and, I daresay, Syrians.

I wish it weren't so. That's for sure. The Kurds are valiant, and, more importantly, sympathetic toward the West.

True. I don't know if the Syrians or Iraqis will be able to project enough power to fight and win a war with the Kurds in their lands though.

The Turks are dead set against the Kurds having a state.

Back
Top Bottom