• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Opinion on VICE

What is your opinion on VICE?

• Positive Opinion

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Negative Opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

falcata

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Left
I've been watching their videos for a decent amount of time now, and I've been very impressed with their content and their coverage of stories that don't normally get a lot of attention. I'm just curious if anyone else here watches or has watched VICE and has any opinion about them.

Also I just threw in a poll for the heck of it.

https://www.youtube.com/user/vice

I like them. They did one video on North Korea where the founder of vice travelled there (they've done others on North Korea as well), and it was hilarious. North Korea's a truly weird place. Inside North Korea

Last edited:
Very positive. Have been watching their YouTube videos before they got a show on HBO. Love their reporting, their documentaries. Their journalists are without a doubt some of the bravest out there.

good on the ground reporting but not always the best quality journalism out there. But they don't push an agenda, which is rare to say the least in todays' world... and they kinda present to you a slice of the world. I think they're an invaluable service. I'm subbed to them on youtube and I find them a good info source.

I've been watching their videos for a decent amount of time now, and I've been very impressed with their content and their coverage of stories that don't normally get a lot of attention. I'm just curious if anyone else here watches or has watched VICE and has any opinion about them.

Also I just threw in a poll for the heck of it.

https://www.youtube.com/user/vice

Pretty decent journalism, on the whole.

They're willing to tackle a wide range of subjects that many other news sources won't touch. They also appear to be largely unbiased in their coverage.

Last edited:
Never heard of them before.

Thumbs up.

Back
Top Bottom