• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Opinion | Even by 2022 standards, this new Ginni Thomas scandal is bad

Thomas is an activist judge who has something stuck in his craw and looks on libs as a burr under his saddle. He could step down as you say. However, that's not what he would prefer to do.
He also sulked for 10 years.

Have you guys noticed that the most hardcore Republican posters are pretty much silent in this thread?

They're just gonna hope this disgusting thing disappears.

Have you guys noticed that the most hardcore Republican posters are pretty much silent in this thread?

They're just gonna hope this disgusting thing disappears.

I'm temporarily surprised. This is a prime opportunity for Rep/cons to stand up for the right of free speech. Justice Thomas doesn't have to recuse himself from anything, no explanation required, nor can anybody do anything about it than by impeachment, that I know of. Without doubt, Thomas, especially, and the entire body of Rep/con politicians have a FU attitude. Con posters can shove this matter right up other posters ***, easily.

This will contribute to the growing erosion of confidence in the Court.

The only answer is to appoint more far right, activist, conservative justices.

I had to give my reply some thought whether or not to state outright that it was snark and take the risk of being condemned for saying such a thing. Life is so dull without taking the risk of making with a bit of sarcastic wit but not with a tongue-in-cheek, rolling of eyes Emoji to assure the obvious is made obvious.

Back
Top Bottom