• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Operation MOCKINGBIRD

IlluminatiTarget

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
The Mafia controls the press and prohibits the press from mentioning the Mafia. (Brit Hume advised / threatened me about that while he worked for me.) Imagine if Hitler had advanced far enough to prohibit the U.S. press from mentioning the Nazis, and you begin to understand the problem. The Mafia controls Hollywood and produces propaganda films about itself.

Operation MOCKINGBIRD is an alleged large-scale program of the CIA that began in the early years of the Cold War and attempted to manipulate news media for propaganda purposes.”​
“1954. Marilyn Monroe and photographer founded their own production company.”​
“Grandison, who worked at the L.A. County coroner’s office at the time of Monroe’s death, claimed that Monroe's body had been extensively bruised but this had been omitted from the autopsy report.”​
“Larry Flynt created his privately held company Larry Flynt Publications, which also controlled distribution.”​
“Flynt and his lawyer were shot on the sidewalk.... Flynt suspected the attack was part of a larger conspiracy with ties to the intelligence community.”​
“MacGuineas unveiled an independent paper at St. Albans to compete with the News. ... All of the News’ senior staff have resigned, leaving in charge juniors who didn’t revolt.”​
JA6mYVTeWnNHviIoHoJiB9RLe3_p3sCMBhogsq24utje9O-EsCW1zkgQgslFBulvubbUuO_5hjoeNQI38RdOm3SKWDI7nSAHkQw7VPVAv0cbmD5xv6jVipjgd6fAhmM7nBcw_15WRlUjaLCKkJ8anWs

“A Case of Editorial Extermination”

1989 Washington Post headline about me.​
“LA Weekly reported that Michael Hastings was preparing new reports on the CIA.... In an email to colleagues,... Hastings said that he was ‘onto a big story’....”​
“Video from a nearby security camera reportedly shows Hastings’s vehicle speeding and bursting into flames.”​
I’ve seen the tip of the iceberg

Who can face the knowledge
That the truth is not the truth?

Obsolet; absolute

Rush, “Distant Early Warning”.​
A little man with a big eraser, changing history
Procedures that he’s programmed to, and all he hears and sees
Altering the facts and figures, events and every issue
Make a person disappear, and no one will ever miss you

Megadeth, “Hook in Mouth”.​

Operations security (OPSEC)... attempts to conceal from [an] adversary
ybzFmU7bYeaH6PCgMzGiVCaNRnTy9RbbdeTSCUDsvTpld6Rfu2HZVqiO22bgHEA_V1JqEaSjqx1n-TY-svsHuiG6R6U8B7zEvX8z0L7ku8hKa9KelkQ7P1sGuC4ilWtFzbc25kMC7KoNyxo8-iG81v0
critical information about an organization’s 卐 capabilities, activities, limitations, and intentions.​

You have been perilously indoctrinated.

The Mafia controls the press and prohibits the press from mentioning the Mafia. (Brit Hume advised / threatened me about that while he worked for me.) Imagine if Hitler had advanced far enough to prohibit the U.S. press from mentioning the Nazis, and you begin to understand the problem. The Mafia controls Hollywood and produces propaganda films about itself.

Operation MOCKINGBIRD is an alleged large-scale program of the CIA that began in the early years of the Cold War and attempted to manipulate news media for propaganda purposes.”​
“Grandison, who worked at the L.A. County coroner’s office at the time of Monroe’s death, claimed that Monroe's body had been extensively bruised but this had been omitted from the autopsy report.”​
“Larry Flynt created his privately held company Larry Flynt Publications, which also controlled distribution.”​
“Flynt and his lawyer were shot on the sidewalk.... Flynt suspected the attack was part of a larger conspiracy with ties to the intelligence community.”​
“MacGuineas unveiled an independent paper at St. Albans to compete with the News. ... All of the News’ senior staff have resigned, leaving in charge juniors who didn’t revolt.”​
JA6mYVTeWnNHviIoHoJiB9RLe3_p3sCMBhogsq24utje9O-EsCW1zkgQgslFBulvubbUuO_5hjoeNQI38RdOm3SKWDI7nSAHkQw7VPVAv0cbmD5xv6jVipjgd6fAhmM7nBcw_15WRlUjaLCKkJ8anWs

“LA Weekly reported that Michael Hastings was preparing new reports on the CIA.... In an email to colleagues,... Hastings said that he was ‘onto a big story’....”​
“Video from a nearby security camera reportedly shows Hastings’s vehicle speeding and bursting into flames.”​

Obsolet; absolute

ybzFmU7bYeaH6PCgMzGiVCaNRnTy9RbbdeTSCUDsvTpld6Rfu2HZVqiO22bgHEA_V1JqEaSjqx1n-TY-svsHuiG6R6U8B7zEvX8z0L7ku8hKa9KelkQ7P1sGuC4ilWtFzbc25kMC7KoNyxo8-iG81v0
critical information about an organization’s 卐 capabilities, activities, limitations, and intentions.​

Stop spamming conspiracy theory shit over and over again.

"It's a conspiracy, man." - Jeffery Lebowski
I don't watch fiction like you.
We are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence:

• on infiltration instead of invasion,
  • on subversion instead of elections,
  • on intimidation instead of free choice,
  • on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day.

It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed.

JFK, “Address Before The American Newspaper Publishers Association” (1961).

I dated U.S. Vice President Gore’s daughter, 1994–1996.

That experience exposed me to ultra-privileged information,

• high-level corruption,
  • organized crime (the Mafia),
  • misuse of the Secret Service (including wrongful civil commitments),
  • Freemasonry,
  • spying on mail addressed to congressmen,
  • having articles pulled from the Washington Post,
  • subversion of the democratic process.

If it's such a huge conspiracy, why don't you join it?

Don't give me moral purity shit. You have no skills or knowledge they want, plain as. You just want to be famous for being found dead of fentanyl overdose.

You don't have to fight them. Ask yourself what is in your individual interest, then do that.

Is it the mafia … or the international duck cartel?

Is it the mafia … or the international duck cartel?

If it walks like a duck, and stays silent like a duck, it must be a duck conspiracy.

Obsolet; absolute

I like how you managed to recreate the stereotypical crazy people conspiracy dream board using online tools.

That’s a nice tough, especially when people don’t always dig into the artistic side of paranoia like this.

I like how you managed to recreate the stereotypical crazy people conspiracy dream board using online tools.

That’s a nice tough, especially when people don’t always dig into the artistic side of paranoia like this.
I like how you managed to recreate the stereotypical low educated people who've never learned high-level secrets while dating a U.S. Vice President's daughter, 🤡 🤪

Finish school, 🤡 🤪

“MacGuineas is articulate and intelligent. MacGuineas understands the appellate issues and the proceedings in the district court.”

— 9th Circuit Court of Appeal, Case 13-10129, Document 20.

CB-k0KDdZf-BfvgVk2jSMTCXiir-7emW-7C-hrtmM0gcoBEtM_gsLEyA4yvEFWjRP8XgLGgmwlm69PhfdmykG-NYKoBzpgwYKFBSrH--zyPlI1bbpIqSW5B4F2ArugJ3ruoKnPFSlZ89Aysg-424KJJy7wuHImA5hohgqrNkJRXu0VGwWwfVIU89cA

— Constitutional law professor and former Supreme Court clerk Kermit Roosevelt, Case 4:07-cr-01838-RCC-BPV, Document 142, p.13.

* My science major was ‘Symbolic Systems’. “Most other schools call it cognitive science”:

• systems that are built with symbols, like natural language, programming languages, and formal logic; and
  • systems that work with symbols, such as minds and brains, computers, networks, and complex social systems.

https://symsys.stanford.edu/about/whats-name

Brit Hume is trying to warn you, but you still come flying at me impotently with a limp wrist, 🤡 🤪:

“When headmasters go against kids with names like MacGuineas... they don’t stand a chance.”

— Brit Hume (former ABC White House correspondent and managing editor of the Fox News Channel), Washington Post.

Finish school, 🤡 🤪 🤪 🤪

Anxious.png

Did you learn those manners from your mother? Your boorish manners say a lot about your upbringing. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

We are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence:

• on infiltration instead of invasion,
  • on subversion instead of elections,
  • on intimidation instead of free choice,
  • on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day.

It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed.

JFK, “Address Before The American Newspaper Publishers Association” (1961).

If you want to join my league you need to finish school, 🤡 🤪 🤪 🤪

Got you down for:
  1. bad manners;
  2. never learned high-level secrets while dating a U.S. Vice President's daughter;
  3. snarky about (1) and (2).

You have no skills or knowledge they want​

You can't stop from making a 🤡 of yourself. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

“MacGuineas is articulate and intelligent. MacGuineas understands the appellate issues and the proceedings in the district court.”

— 9th Circuit Court of Appeal, Case 13-10129, Document 20.​
CB-k0KDdZf-BfvgVk2jSMTCXiir-7emW-7C-hrtmM0gcoBEtM_gsLEyA4yvEFWjRP8XgLGgmwlm69PhfdmykG-NYKoBzpgwYKFBSrH--zyPlI1bbpIqSW5B4F2ArugJ3ruoKnPFSlZ89Aysg-424KJJy7wuHImA5hohgqrNkJRXu0VGwWwfVIU89cA

— Constitutional law professor and former Supreme Court clerk Kermit Roosevelt, Case 4:07-cr-01838-RCC-BPV, Document 142, p.13.​

* My science major was ‘Symbolic Systems’. “Most other schools call it cognitive science”:

• systems that are built with symbols, like natural language, programming languages, and formal logic; and​
  • systems that work with symbols, such as minds and brains, computers, networks, and complex social systems.​

“When headmasters go against kids with names like MacGuineas... they don’t stand a chance.”

— Brit Hume (former ABC White House correspondent and managing editor of the Fox News Channel), Washington Post.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
You have no skills or knowledge they want​
Finish school, super-🤡.

1992, me @ Stanford:

fGs197shjBv2t1yPqsI_0pEgFcHv2Qel1JUJM24AbAeJvnBQFSFaaEJocB44trl4MmkMe3FbPl-hfj3bzUSXnRtwvyKWa-CxFNla5QWD7lUQc32fHrYsr6x72hipErhFoq56QUmcMCWjrc0-oE3aM52XmzXtu7piMJ4XVTIDl1Usel5AXhKwDpJLlw

1993:

Carlos Pineda, a college housemate​
“What are you doing after college?”​
me​
“A.I. that composes music.”​
Pineda​
“The record industry is going to kill you.”​

Haqx-o-1Yo_gj1hB-RZrlr1QnBJRD_DQZFgrHD5FgLgu7NrS3sNafLnARnwbjIh34xwUOI_Kruz4FAerl3AG-ibZUFdgEwltsLJCIUTielQKyaAtOIMEw1ZGQhAkmUt_PlhUaQhcqOc-04Hrgnrf5a8j9jZECXRVu6BtzYhLFx94Hid0sa639ORuIg

me
YEVM86ZTEPgLkmFB0bi1hoyiFh9VxE4U7qrW-ZoeXnpxJwP54lM68YxH7urgV0ibAFoFOYZZ3fdmsbyBeH0eFdk1I4zJik2GBh7BVOuPGmE6skpOks0Fa2eSzwbo1_dHX_FgsqfvwnbjyqdGfIAJHIAav4tthlyFPYffBmRIiHxTyx8zKNQw-rwlRg

Aryan-Brotherhood Lt.;
FBI Informant;
COINTELPRO Operative.
racketeering psychiatrist Barry Morenz, Associate Professor of Clinical Psychiatry, University of Arizona
/
‘Delusional Disorder’ is a Fake Mental Disorder
Sean ParkerOther
“Let me tell you what happens to a 20-year-old with a [?] dot com.”Carlos Pineda: “What are you doing after college?”

me: “A.I. that composes music.”
Saverin (background): “I’m not a psychiatrist, but a psychiatrist would say that [Parker] was paranoid.”MORENZ: “I thought that Mr. MacGuineas was... paranoid.... I diagnosed him with a delusional disorder persecutory type.”

Docket 275, page 27--8.
“They’ll hire private detectives who follow you day and night.”“The people I hired to follow you....”

“I sent some additional P.I.’s to follow you everywhere you go.”

“You’re not a hard man to find. I’ve found you many times over.”

From “Following”.
DSM-IV-TR, pp. 323--326: “Delusional Disorder (a fake mental disorder), Persecutory Type. This subtype applies when the central theme of the delusion involves the person’s belief that he or she is being... spied on, followed....”
“Whatever it is that’s going to trip you up, you’ve done already..., and if somehow, someway you’ve managed to live your life like the Dalai Lama, they’ll make shit up; because they don’t want you. They want your idea. And they want you to say thank you while you wipe your chin and walk away.”Zuckerberg: “That’s what happened to you?”
Saverin (background): “And delusional.”MORENZ: “... and probably delusional....”
“Yes, but there will be payback.... I brought down the record companies....”Carlos Pineda: “The record industry is going to kill you.”

— 9th Circuit Court of Appeal, Case 13-10129, Document 20.​

— Constitutional law professor and former Supreme Court clerk Kermit Roosevelt, Case 4:07-cr-01838-RCC-BPV, Document 142, p.13.​

• systems that are built with symbols, like natural language, programming languages, and formal logic; and​
  • systems that work with symbols, such as minds and brains, computers, networks, and complex social systems.​

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If that's so, then you are a very outstanding candidate to have a random accident.

Why are you putting your own life at risk? Nothing in your (supposed) CV suggests that you're that stupid.

If that's so, then you are a very outstanding candidate to have a random accident.

Why are you putting your own life at risk? Nothing in your (supposed) CV suggests that you're that stupid.
I'm not interested in you, creep. Buzz off.

Finish school, super-🤡.

It was an inference. You know what that is, right? You're apparently aware of a huge conspiracy, yet that conspiracy has not managed to recruit you. I speculate it's because you have nothing they want.

What's your explanation? Willing to risk your life for the good of others? 🤡.

I speculate it's because you have nothing they want.​
🤡 🤪

1992, me @ Stanford:

fGs197shjBv2t1yPqsI_0pEgFcHv2Qel1JUJM24AbAeJvnBQFSFaaEJocB44trl4MmkMe3FbPl-hfj3bzUSXnRtwvyKWa-CxFNla5QWD7lUQc32fHrYsr6x72hipErhFoq56QUmcMCWjrc0-oE3aM52XmzXtu7piMJ4XVTIDl1Usel5AXhKwDpJLlw

1993:

me​
Pineda​

Haqx-o-1Yo_gj1hB-RZrlr1QnBJRD_DQZFgrHD5FgLgu7NrS3sNafLnARnwbjIh34xwUOI_Kruz4FAerl3AG-ibZUFdgEwltsLJCIUTielQKyaAtOIMEw1ZGQhAkmUt_PlhUaQhcqOc-04Hrgnrf5a8j9jZECXRVu6BtzYhLFx94Hid0sa639ORuIg

me
YEVM86ZTEPgLkmFB0bi1hoyiFh9VxE4U7qrW-ZoeXnpxJwP54lM68YxH7urgV0ibAFoFOYZZ3fdmsbyBeH0eFdk1I4zJik2GBh7BVOuPGmE6skpOks0Fa2eSzwbo1_dHX_FgsqfvwnbjyqdGfIAJHIAav4tthlyFPYffBmRIiHxTyx8zKNQw-rwlRg

Aryan-Brotherhood Lt.;
FBI Informant;
COINTELPRO Operative.
racketeering psychiatrist Barry Morenz, Associate Professor of Clinical Psychiatry, University of Arizona
/
Sean ParkerOther
“Let me tell you what happens to a 20-year-old with a [?] dot com.”Carlos Pineda: “What are you doing after college?”

Saverin (background): “I’m not a psychiatrist, but a psychiatrist would say that [Parker] was paranoid.”MORENZ: “I thought that Mr. MacGuineas was... paranoid.... I diagnosed him with a delusional disorder persecutory type.”

Docket 275, page 27--8.
“They’ll hire private detectives who follow you day and night.”“The people I hired to follow you....”

From “Following”.
DSM-IV-TR, pp. 323--326: “Delusional Disorder (a fake mental disorder), Persecutory Type. This subtype applies when the central theme of the delusion involves the person’s belief that he or she is being... spied on, followed....”
“Whatever it is that’s going to trip you up, you’ve done already..., and if somehow, someway you’ve managed to live your life like the Dalai Lama, they’ll make shit up; because they don’t want you. They want your idea. And they want you to say thank you while you wipe your chin and walk away.”Zuckerberg: “That’s what happened to you?”
Saverin (background): “And delusional.”MORENZ: “... and probably delusional....”
“Yes, but there will be payback.... I brought down the record companies....”Carlos Pineda: “The record industry is going to kill you.”

Finish school. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

🤡 🤪

1992, me @ Stanford:

1993:

me​
Pineda​

me

Aryan-Brotherhood Lt.;
FBI Informant;
COINTELPRO Operative.
/
Sean ParkerOther

Docket 275, page 27--8.

From “Following”.
“Whatever it is that’s going to trip you up, you’ve done already..., and if <snip> away.”Zuckerberg: “That’s what happened to you?”

Finish school. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

None of that interests me. What interests me is why you're deliberately attracting negative attention from a conspiracy you know is more powerful than yourself.

Currently I'm working on the hypothesis that you don't believe in the conspiracy at all, but you're just jerking everyone about to reinforce your own feeling of superiority. Ie, trolling.

Jealous 🤡 always cry about my credentials instead of getting their own. 🤣🤣🤣

1. he accuses me of having no worth
  2. I post my credentials
  3. he accuses me of "ego"

Creep off. You can't afford my consulting fee. Stop pestering me.

Back
Top Bottom