• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Opening statements.[W:458]

Excon

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
My gawd this is hilarious.
This guy isn't even credible in his story telling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Opening statements.

My gawd this is hilarious.
This guy isn't even credible in his story telling.

The prosecution is caught up in the minute = is that the case? Is that Guy doing the opening?

The prosecution is caught up in the minute = is that the case? Is that Guy doing the opening?
No, he is auditioning for a career in acting.

What we learned so far that shows many of T's supporters wrong:

George was alone that night: No Shellie. No Frank Traafe.
The body was only 30 feet away from the T: not 47 feet.

The prosecutor is going to have a hard time proving any of that.

His story telling capabilities are very poor.

Lets see if O'Mara does any better.

The prosecutor is going to have a hard time proving any of that.

His story telling capabilities are very poor.

Lets see if O'Mara does any better.

I thought Guy did pretty good. West will be providing opening statement for the defense.

I thought Guy did pretty good. West will be providing opening statement for the defense.
Hopefully he does a good job.

Does anyone else think this case is blown way out of proportion?

But!, But!, TM could have been Obama's son, oh wait,
Yes this case has been blown way out of proportion.

Thank you! Is it not on tv? Would love to watch it!

A Knock-Knock joke? Seriously?

But!, But!, TM could have been Obama's son, oh wait,
Yes this case has been blown way out of proportion.

I literally just had several people look at me funny at work because I laughed so hard.

I think the out of proportion issue really was instigated by lack of an early arrest. He should legally had to make the claim of self defense earlier. If Trayvon had been armed or at least an adult , that might have been one thing. But since there was the perception of an unacceptable timeframe - it blew up nationally.

On thing that makes it so out of proportion are the folks who are polarizing it.

On one hand you have folks making into a primary racial issue. There might have been an element where Trayvon fit a profile, but it does not seem racially

On the other hand you have people believing Zimmerman without exception and blaming not only Trayvon, but his parents. These same people have openly predicted Trayvon was definitely going to be in prison in no time for his future crimes.

When you have such polarizing sides....stuff gets blown out of proportion.

I thought Guy was excellent.. compelling.. and brief. Only 34 minutes..

What is West doing????

Any time a sitting President comments in any way upon a case that's before the courts, it will naturally take on a higher profile and this one is no exception.

Any time a sitting President comments in any way upon a case that's before the courts, it will naturally take on a higher profile and this one is no exception.

Obama definitely needs to learn to keep his mouth shut.

Yes!
Please keep playing the tape over and over again and accustom the jury to Zimmerman's voice, so they will know it was him screaming.

Back
Top Bottom