• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Opening statements.[W:458]

Re: Opening statements.

Defense made serious error in implicating dispatcher as reason for Z exiting his vehicle. He could see the exact direction T was running without getting out of his truck. Jury will hear recorded call and easily see Z got out of his own volition and admitted purpose to follow him.

Obama definitely needs to learn to keep his mouth shut.

Of course, all of the other prominent politicians who commented (many on the other side of the aisle BTW) should not be commented on.....;)

Of course, all of the other prominent politicians who commented (many on the other side of the aisle BTW) should not be commented on.....;)

No they should too, but Obama is the POTUS. Everyone knows who he is, people don't always no the other players.

Defense made serious error in implicating dispatcher as reason for Z exiting his vehicle. He could see the exact direction T was running without getting out of his truck. Jury will hear recorded call and easily see Z got out of his own volition and admitted purpose to follow him.
Not at all.
And he could not see where went once he turned down the sidewalk.

It actually supports the notion that Zimmerman had no ill will in trying to keep under surveillance.

Not at all.
And he could not see where went once he turned down the sidewalk.

It actually supports the notion that Zimmerman had no ill will in trying to keep under surveillance.

"These assholes, they always get away." ~George Zimmerman

"****ing punks" ~George Zimmerman

I guess these are terms of endearment? No ill will indeed:lol:

Is Don West trying to start a career in stand up comedy? :lol:

At 2:16 into the nen call and before he got out of his truck he said he was running down towards the other entrance of the neighborhood. The map he drew for the detectives on T running does not match his nen call.

:doh
iLOL

And again as you already know, speaking out in frustration as to what you think the situation is not displaying ill-will towards a person. Especially since he used plural designations and not singular.

No they should too, but Obama is the POTUS. Everyone knows who he is, people don't always no the other players.

They were prominent politicians. Newt, Mitt, West, Scott, Santorum, and many others.

Sorry, but just not buying it.

It is just partisan ****. If one should stfu they all should.

At 2:16 into the nen call and before he got out of his truck he said he was running down towards the other entrance of the neighborhood. The map he drew for the detectives on T running does not match his nen call.

Yes it does.

His running between the building towards the back entrance is what he indicated.

:doh
iLOL

And again as you already know, speaking out in frustration as to what you think the situation is not displaying ill-will towards a person. Especially since he used plural designations and not singular.

Were his statements directed at Trayvon Martin or were they directed at everyone else but Trayvon Martin when he said them?

The lengths you go to man:lamo

I've been watching this and one question comes to mind... How in the hell is the state going to prove this wasn't self defense...

I'll go back to watching and look forward to sharon's vivid descriptions of how fat Zimmerman is and the stupid looks on his face... You know, the REALLY important stuff.

They were prominent politicians. Newt, Mitt, West, Scott, Santorum, and many others.

Sorry, but just not buying it.

It is just partisan ****. If one should stfu they all should.

And how many of those were actually in office at the time that you just mentioned?.....

Were his statements directed at Trayvon Martin or were they directed at everyone else but Trayvon Martin when he said them?

The lengths you go to man:lamo
There you go again not understanding.
They were clearly directed toward what he thought the situation was.

I've been watching this and one question comes to mind... How in the hell is the state going to prove this wasn't self defense...

I'll go back to watching and look forward to sharon's vivid descriptions of how fat Zimmerman is and the stupid looks on his face... You know, the REALLY important stuff.

I thought West started out weak, but picked it up near the middle/end. I have the same question you have. Shrug.

This is a rare case where we have the shooter's self described mindset in the minutes before the gun was fired. It seriously damages his ability to claim altruism as his motive for following and lamenting how they always get away indicates a lack of confidence in the cops, hence he felt the need to step it up.

This is a rare case where we have the shooter's self described mindset in the minutes before the gun was fired. It seriously damages his ability to claim altruism as his motive for following and lamenting how they always get away indicates a lack of confidence in the cops, hence he felt the need to step it up.
Wrong!

I thought West started out weak, but picked it up near the middle/end. I have the same question you have. Shrug.

That was my first impression also... He seemd lethargic and unfocused, but he's rolling right along now.

What about him stating the direction T ran before getting out of his truck? Since he saw the exact direction why did he need to get out to tell dispatch the direction he ran?

There you go again not understanding.
They were clearly directed toward what he thought the situation was.

Ah, I see. They were directed at the "situation", but not at Trayvon Martin...:lamo

Z claimed the night of the shooting the reason he pulled his gun and shot T is that T saw his gun and tried to get it. Given the wet dark conditions along with his small gun tucked inside his hip it will be very hard for the jury to believe T ever saw the gun.

The next day Z contradicted himself and claimed T never knew he had a gun until after it was fired.

:lamo :lamo :lamo :lamo :lamo
West pointed out that the autopsy report reflecting 's height was in error.
The clerk in 7/11 was 5'10".
And towered over him.
iLOL

There goes the canard that George did not park where he said he did - there is a witness to confirm - and that the photo with the swollen nose was photshopped.

Ah, I see. They were directed at the "situation", but not at Trayvon Martin...:lamo
You already know that.
No one calls a person and "assholes" or a "punks". Duh!

What about him stating the direction T ran before getting out of his truck? Since he saw the exact direction why did he need to get out to tell dispatch the direction he ran?

GZ already told NEN that Trayvon was headed for the back entrance.

Serino asked Zimmerman if he had needed sutures for the tiny lacerations on his head at his interview the day after he killed Trayvon Martin. Zimmerman's reply, "No, but she (referring to the PA who treated him) said I might need them later."

Back
Top Bottom