• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Open mouth kissing-does it loose it's apeal the older you get

Um.

Yeah.

That's not creepy at all...

lol, watch to the part where the weird goth guy complains about his dad, who he lives with, not being able to accept his lifestyle.

Μολὼν λαβέ;1062178430 said:
You would kiss her, I mean, it? Wut?

I would, but I'm not her type. You see, she's into the conservative guys with unpronounceable names and bad taste in action flicks. :lol:

Here, I'll introduce you two. Her name is Ana Lee.

I remember as a teen, I wouldn't really ''fantasize'' about having sex, but I would fantasize about french kissing whoever my crush was at that time. Over the yrs I just seem to find it gross. Maybe it's b/c I think too much about germs and how nasty the mouth really is-that it takes away the appeal. When you're young-you just don't seem to think that way I guess. Anyone in their late 30's and beyond feel this way? Don'tget me wrong, I haven't outlawed it, there are still times we kiss while we're having sex but it is not often(kissing) by any means...probably rare. It's just not something I'd want to walk up to my husband and do.

Don't be offended that I am asking, and you of course don't have to answer, but are you still happy in your marriage? I have to wonder, because your post comes across as sad to me. Let me tell ya', I've been married to my husband for 17 years, and when he comes up and kisses me hard, French kisses me - I melt. I absolutely melt. We can sit on the couch and "neck" while the kids are gone, and by the time we're ready for bed, it's on like Donkey Kong.

My ex, though? I'd turn my head away when he tried to kiss me. Even before we'd realized there was a problem. That, to me, should have been the first red flag. Kissing is a form of intimacy, and when you are no longer intimate with your significant other, it just seems like a downhill slope.

Um.

Yeah.

That's not creepy at all...

When things get to the point that you're literally spending tens of thousands of dollars on glorified masturbation aids, you'd think that a person would have to sit back for a moment ask themselves whether they truly have a problem.

I'm sorry, but anyone who would go anywhere near one of those things would basically have to have so little dignity that they had long ago slipped into negative integers.

Μολὼν λαβέ;1062178505 said:
Never mind...

Edited, huh? *thinking*

I would, but I'm not her type. You see, she's into the conservative guys with unpronounceable names and bad taste in action flicks. :lol:

Here, I'll introduce you two. Her name is Ana Lee.

No thanks; not my cup of tea. I prefer the women I'm intimate with to have a pulse.

Last edited:
Μολὼν λαβέ;1062179187 said:
No thanks; not my cup of tea. I prefer the women I'm intimate with to have a pulse.

Awww, don't be shy!

Don't be offended that I am asking, and you of course don't have to answer, but are you still happy in your marriage? I have to wonder, because your post comes across as sad to me. Let me tell ya', I've been married to my husband for 17 years, and when he comes up and kisses me hard, French kisses me - I melt. I absolutely melt. We can sit on the couch and "neck" while the kids are gone, and by the time we're ready for bed, it's on like Donkey Kong.

My ex, though? I'd turn my head away when he tried to kiss me. Even before we'd realized there was a problem. That, to me, should have been the first red flag. Kissing is a form of intimacy, and when you are no longer intimate with your significant other, it just seems like a downhill slope.

Thanks, I appreciate your non condescending/snarky tone. It's refreshing around these parts. We've been married 18 yrs and we still are deeply in love with each other, I guess over time kissing is just one of those things I can take or leave. I have talked about this with a few other friends and they aren't all that into it either.

Thanks, I appreciate your non condescending/snarky tone. It's refreshing around these parts. We've been married 18 yrs and we still are deeply in love with each other, I guess over time kissing is just one of those things I can take or leave. I have talked about this with a few other friends and they aren't all that into it either.

The last thing I wanted to be was condescending or snarky. Seriously. :lol: Gosh, tone is so hard to figure out over the internets. So your friends don't do it either? Hm.. maybe it's just the person. Do you still hold hands with him, or sit by him on the sofa? Spoon at night?

Saw a funny meme on Facebook the other day, that said, "Spooning leads to forking. Please use condiments." :D

My wife and I have both passed the Big Six-Oh, and we both think this is nuts! :lol:

I'm with you. Dang after all these years a kiss isn't a kiss unless you swap some spit. All it takes around here to get in the mood is a glass of wine, a Michael Buble CD and it's time to get down to business. When we were poor and didn't have enough money to get a room just to get away from the kids and have some alone time, we would scrape all we had to pay for a sitter and go park. I miss that stationwagon. Now that we can afford a room, and a house with no kids we still go park for fun.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom