• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Open mouth kissing-does it loose it's apeal the older you get

Suburbanite moms are the wildest. How do you think they fill those SUVs?

I don't intend on filling my suv /minivan, but with stow and go seating...there is potential there for fun on wheels.

I'm not real fond of it myself nowadays. I've had enough experience swapping spit, its lost it's allure for me. lol

blow-up-doll.jpg

leave laura out of this~!!!

I don't intend on filling my suv /minivan, but with stow and go seating...there is potential there for fun on wheels.

YES!!! the American tradition of getting caught with your pants around your ankles in the back of a vehicle by the police.

Thank the Lord the cop that caught Joshua and I getting frisky in my first car when I was seventeen was open minded enough to not write me a ticket.

Of course my begging and pleading with him and convincing him my parents would murder me if they knew i was light in the loafers payed off.

Back
Top Bottom