• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Open mouth kissing-does it loose it's apeal the older you get

herenow1

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I remember as a teen, I wouldn't really ''fantasize'' about having sex, but I would fantasize about french kissing whoever my crush was at that time. Over the yrs I just seem to find it gross. Maybe it's b/c I think too much about germs and how nasty the mouth really is-that it takes away the appeal. When you're young-you just don't seem to think that way I guess. Anyone in their late 30's and beyond feel this way? Don'tget me wrong, I haven't outlawed it, there are still times we kiss while we're having sex but it is not often(kissing) by any means...probably rare. It's just not something I'd want to walk up to my husband and do.

If French kissing turns you off already you've got a few more surprises coming your way that are going to blow your mind!

I remember as a teen, I wouldn't really ''fantasize'' about having sex, but I would fantasize about french kissing whoever my crush was at that time. Over the yrs I just seem to find it gross. Maybe it's b/c I think too much about germs and how nasty the mouth really is-that it takes away the appeal. When you're young-you just don't seem to think that way I guess. Anyone in their late 30's and beyond feel this way? Don'tget me wrong, I haven't outlawed it, there are still times we kiss while we're having sex but it is not often(kissing) by any means...probably rare. It's just not something I'd want to walk up to my husband and do.

Considering you're still having sex, the germs from kissing are on the minor side. :wink:

Never really been that big on kissing myself (at least not the mouth, heehee). Neither are my parents, come to think of it.

We're much more of a "hugging" family.

Don't get me wrong. I've kissed open mouth before. It's just that the whole thing strikes me as being kind of unnecessary. There are simply better forms of foreplay out there.

Besides, who the Hell wants to deal with all the nasty saliva strings you inevitably wind up with or run the risk of inadvertently tasting what your partner had for lunch? yuk.gif

Last edited:
:roll: I have no problem kissing my husband whose 11 years my senior. I mean seriously. I suck his **** and let him **** me, too. And God - I even take care of him when he's sick. :roll:

He doesn't have cooties. . .and apparently neither do I.

Um, hell no.

What kind of cockamammy question is that? I could kiss someone for hours...

I suck his **** and let him **** me, too.

th

:roll: I have no problem kissing my husband whose 11 years my senior. I mean seriously. I suck his **** and let him **** me, too. And God - I even take care of him when he's sick. :roll:

He doesn't have cooties. . .and apparently neither do I.

Well alrighty, little TMI.

I love kissing my boyfriend. I have been with him for ten years. I am 9 years his senior. Open mouth, biting lips, oh my... Sorry, lost focus there. I love it personally.

lulz

You're weird.

It's best to do it with another person.

As opposed to what, dare I ask? :lol:

As I said before, it doesn't really matter who the partner might happen to be. I just don't really find open mouth kissing to be all that erotic.

Snowball.

I have to admit I didn't get that reference. So I urban-dictionary'ed it. Now I wish I hadn't. :mrgreen:

btw: Aren't you sort of a nice suburban soccer mom? You aren't supposed to know these things! :lol:

I have to admit I didn't get that reference. So I urban-dictionary'ed it. Now I wish I hadn't. :mrgreen:

btw: Aren't you sort of a nice suburban soccer mom? You aren't supposed to know these things! :lol:

Yeah,OK. We'll go with nice suburban soccer mom. :D

I have teenagers, and I'm not dead yet! ;)

I'm in my mid-30s and I still very much enjoy making out and "french kissing." I find it has more to do with the state of the relationship though. There was a period at the very end of my marriage right before our divorce where we didn't kiss that way anymore, the passion was gone.

Suburbanite moms are the wildest. How do you think they fill those SUVs?

My wife and I have both passed the Big Six-Oh, and we both think this is nuts! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom