• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Open letter to Kamala: Stop the stupidity now!

This is unfortunately incorrect.

And this is semi-fortunately incorrect. If you will observe your links (some of which seem to translate "did not denounce something" with "therefore supports something", which is an interesting standard for you to raise in this thread), you will note not a single instance the NRA or it's membership using intimidation, terror, and death threats in defense of mass shootings. Instead, you have highlighted some instances of anti-gun activists claiming to have received death threats (and, given the hyperbolic tribal idiocy of these times, that certainly seems plausible), only one of which seems connected tangentially to the NRA; a case where the local state chapter's spokesman called an anti-gun advocate a terrorist. I solidly concur that is stupid and harmful rhetoric, and he shouldn't have said it.

In no instances, however, were mass shootings conducted on behalf of the NRA, nor did mass shooters stem from the NRA, nor have, for that matter, NRA spokesmen or defenders defended mass shootings. With the BLM movement, we have seen looters and arsonists claiming to work on behalf of BLM's cause, we have seen them stem from the BLM movement, and we have seen BLM defenders defend the looting and arson.

So, no. The standard is simple. Let me know when NRA members conduct mass shootings in the name of defending the Second Amendment, and the NRA's defenders or spokesmen defend mass shooting. Until then, your attempt to tie the two together lacks supporting reason. The NRA doesn't want it's members to play footsie with mass shooters or become them - the NRA wants it's members to kill mass shooters.

Ah. So it is not a matter of "anyone who buys a gun can get an NRA membership for free". Instead "some gun manufacturers are offering NRA memberships with purchase as an incentive".
Pretzel logic. ^^^

If the NRA keeps it's membership secret then how would you know a mass shooter isn't an NRA member? You don't even know who BLM members are...but that doesn't stop you from having a double standard.

Like it or not...the NRA is the face of mass shootings and gun violence...

NRA mass shooting protests - Google Search

4bh1db.jpg

Typical trump supporter garbage: "You lost, libs, deal with it" combined with implied "TDS, hur hur."
:roll:

When you have no ability (or willingness) to reason outside "My Tribe Good, Other Tribe Bad", you end up making very foolish arguments. Like, for example, suggesting cpwill is a Trump supporter.

Yes. You shouldn't lose your grip on independent thought or ability to push past Tribalist rage-monkey claims just because you lost an election.

When you have no ability (or willingness) to reason outside "My Tribe Good, Other Tribe Bad", you end up making very foolish arguments. Like, for example, suggesting cpwill is a Trump supporter.

Yes. You shouldn't lose your grip on independent thought or ability to push past Tribalist rage-monkey claims just because you lost an election.

Okay, trump supporter.

Pretzel logic. ^^^

Actually the logic is simple and direct: If those who are committing crimes stem from a movement or organization, claim that movement or organizations' cause validates or is the motivation for their crimes, and have their criminal activities either excused or defended by that movement or organization's personnel or defenders, then there is a associative tie between that organization and those criminal activities, which the organization either needs to denounce, or acknowledge their association to.

For example: abortion clinic bombers stemmed from the pro-life movement, claimed the pro-life movement's cause as their motivation and validation, and were defended or excused by some pro-life commentators. The Pro Life movement needed to therefore either reject bombing abortion clinics (or murdering abortionists), or accept their association with those actions.

Or, if you like: white nationalist protests and the violence associated with them stem from the Trump movement, claim his political cause as their own, and are excused or defended by people within the Trump camp. Trumpkins need to either reject white nationalists and their actions, or accept their association with them and their actions.

Or, if you like: looters and arsonists have stemmed from the BLM movement, claim the BLM cause validates their actions and provides them with motivation, and are excused or defended by people associated with and who are defending the BLM movement itself. The BLM movement needs to either reject looting and arson, or accept that association.

WRT to Mass Shootings, however: Mass Shooters do not stem from the NRA. Mass Shooters do not claim the NRA's cause validates their actions or provides them with motivation. And, the NRA and people associated with it do not defend or excuse mass shootings. The conditions do not exist to outline the associative link that, in the previous three examples, would require explicit rejection in order to dispel.

If the NRA keeps it's membership secret then how would you know a mass shooter isn't an NRA member?

Every mass shooter out there gets their life combed through in detail. The only time I'm aware of NRA members acting in mass shootings is when they stop the mass shooting by taking out the shooter.

Of the last mass shootings in the US, how many shooters were known to be NRA members and how many of the weapons used were legally owned by the shooters? - Quora
Zero Mass Shootings Have Been Committed by Known NRA Members

Last edited:
Violent mobs of roving anarchists are looting and burning in the streets while democrats have their heads somewhere else. Listen, democrats. We need you to tell these violent anarchists that they are wrong. They are committing illegal uncivilized acts of violence and destruction. These mobs don't listen to white republicans, so it is up to people like you, Kamala. Tell them to stop the criminal nonsense now.

Group of Seattle rioters scream at white residents: 'Give up your house! Give black people back their homes!' - TheBlaze

An unruly group of Seattle protesters converged on a residential neighborhood earlier this week, demanding that the white people inside the homes give up their residences to people of color.

POLL: Will Joe Biden still be the Democratic Party's presidential candidate when we get to November?

The march was caught on video, which has since gone viral on the internet.

I don't see any video...

Okay, trump supporter.

I seriously need a good meme response for when Republicans go into mental flatline, and have no other response but to accuse me of being a libtard, that works equally well when Democrats/Leftists go into mental flatline, and have no response other than to accuse me of being a Trumpkin. Anybody out there in DP Land got such a thing?

I seriously need a good meme response for when Republicans go into mental flatline, and have no other response but to accuse me of being a libtard, that works equally well when Democrats/Leftists go into mental flatline, and have no response other than to accuse me of being a Trumpkin. Anybody out there in DP Land got such a thing?

Okay, trump supporter.

Upcoming debate rehearsal for Kamala:

Moderator: And now, Senator Harris, what do you think of Biden's handling of Tara Reade?

Ms. Harris' response:

Kamala Harris impersonalization by maya rudolph.jpg

Moderator: I like that. Next, Ms. Harris, if you could name one woman in American history that you admire the most and wished you could be like, what woman would that be?

hillary for president.jpg

Ms. Harris' response:

Last edited:
Likewise, BLM members are not out there looting and vandalizing in BLM's name. But NRA members are out there using intimidation, terror and death threats in defense of mass shootings...

nra.org/

Democrats don't care about people as a priority. Democrats care about the democrat party and who can benefit the democrat party and if people are of no benefit to the democrat party then they are of no value to democrats.

This black man was gunned down in broad daylight because he was a Trump supporter. To some democrats that kind of black treason against the democrat party is justification for execution.

Democrat silence about this horrific murder is deafening.

WaPo columnist accused of conflict of interest after disclosing her son works on Biden campaign in glowing column | Fox News - Black Trump supporter shot and killed on public street in daylight

Trammell's murder has prompted calls from leading Wisconsin Republicans for a federal investigation to determine if the killing had to do with his politics.

"Obama has did nothing for us. Everybody says 'health care,' we can't afford health care. We ain't got no money," Trammell said in remarks captured on video days before his death. "So Trump at least had, whether the will of God or his own inspiration, to do something that no president has ever done and that's why he's got my vote."

BLM Trump supporter murdered in street.jpg

Last edited:
so, we can start by expelling Trump from the party and that idiot that just won her primary in Georgia?

Someone accuses an American woman of being an idiot for claiming George Soros is evil and has done many wicked things throughout his life in opposition to God, to Christians, to the Bible, to Constitutional freedoms in America and to civilized people everywhere? If so, the false accuser is a moron.

Take dollars from who? As a DA she doesn't get paid by the accused.

I believe the reference was to the fact that Harris failed to prosecute pedophile priests after receiving large campaign donations from them.

Victims Accuse Kamala Harris of Covering Up Child Sex Abuse By Pedophile Priests After Donations - Greek News On Demand / ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΑ ΝΕΑ ΤΩΡΑ

During Kamala Harris’s tenure as San Francisco’s chief prosecutor she failed to prosecute any of the sexual abuse claims brought against pedophile priests in the city, while at the same time receiving “large, unprecedented” donations from high-level officials in the Catholic Church.

During Harris’s 13-year tenure as district attorney and then attorney general, she failed to prosecute a single case of pedophile priest child sexual abuse. To put that in context, during that same period at least 50 major cities across America brought charges against priests.

That didn't work either but I found it on youtube:

I heard gentrify a million times but not to give up their homes... regardless, the BLM people were talking about being pushed out and white people did something bad... they are ****ing idiots. Housing prices going up is not a white person conspiracy to push black people out of their homes... not even sure how that could happen anyway. If they bought a house and surrounding housing prices go up, they still have their contract and home. A white family looking to buy sees a nice house and thinks would they like to live there... what are the schools like.. commuting times... appreciation rate... etc. NOT... I hope all the other people that move in are white so we can push the black man from his home. Anyway... those protesters are racist as **** and completely incapable of reason and the kind of person that is just smart enough to know some stuff but just stupid enough to not understand that they are not really that smart.

I believe the reference was to the fact that Harris failed to prosecute pedophile priests after receiving large campaign donations from them.

Victims Accuse Kamala Harris of Covering Up Child Sex Abuse By Pedophile Priests After Donations - Greek News On Demand / ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΑ ΝΕΑ ΤΩΡΑ

During Kamala Harris’s tenure as San Francisco’s chief prosecutor she failed to prosecute any of the sexual abuse claims brought against pedophile priests in the city, while at the same time receiving “large, unprecedented” donations from high-level officials in the Catholic Church.

During Harris’s 13-year tenure as district attorney and then attorney general, she failed to prosecute a single case of pedophile priest child sexual abuse. To put that in context, during that same period at least 50 major cities across America brought charges against priests.

perhaps because she understands when the Supreme court makes a decision, no one has the power to overturn that decision. The US Supreme Court said nope can't do that...so, take it up with them.

Someone accuses an American woman of being an idiot for claiming George Soros is evil and has done many wicked things throughout his life in opposition to God, to Christians, to the Bible, to Constitutional freedoms in America and to civilized people everywhere? If so, the false accuser is a moron.

you Q folks think Soros is behind everything....you don't have any proof, but someone says it, so that must make it true.

perhaps because she understands when the Supreme court makes a decision, no one has the power to overturn that decision. The US Supreme Court said nope can't do that...so, take it up with them.

The SCOTUS is not like God. God never changes. SCOTUS has reversed itself lots of times.

you Q folks think Soros is behind everything....you don't have any proof, but someone says it, so that must make it true.

Soros does what he does and is behind what he is behind whether people know it of not. But don't worry. That evil man's life is just about wasted up and he will soon go to meet God.

I'm unsure if this is supposed to be an argument, or a rant. By either measure, it's not terribly impressive.

I realize many on the rabid right and their lurkers can't understand the difference between having someone using a movement as a cover and wanting to blame the movement they don't agree with for every sin they see. (course can't see the same when it involves those they agree with)

When a 'good' guy with a 'gun' becomes a bad guy with same the rabid right is quick to cut that one from the herd and disown them. But have anarchists use the BLM as cover and the rabid right ranters claim those law breakers 'stem' from the BLM... :doh

By any measure, it's not terribly impressive but very predictable... :peace

I agree, this country has gone to stupidity under Trump's leadership.

No wonder you ask the Vice President candidate of the opposing side to do something.

marke hoisted by his own petard!

Soros does what he does and is behind what he is behind whether people know it of not. But don't worry. That evil man's life is just about wasted up and he will soon go to meet God.

good lord..Q has infected the brains of too many people. Stop being a puppet. Soros is not behind everything you do not like.

good lord..Q has infected the brains of too many people. Stop being a puppet. Soros is not behind everything you do not like.

Soros is just one of thousands working under the influence of evil to destroy everything that is good in America.

Back
Top Bottom