• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Open letter to Kamala: Stop the stupidity now!

Listen up 'white republicans'...

When you hold the NRA responsible for all the senseless killings and mass murders in this country....then and only then can you hold Democrats responsible for the "criminal nonsense."

Until then, you don't have a leg to stand on.

Btw...more mass shootings, corruption and plague occurred under Trump's presidency than Obama's.

Democrats have been passing stricter and stricter laws against gun ownership and crime continues to escalate. Democrat solution to the problem? They don't blame very bad law enforcement and poor sentencing policies because that might make democrats look bad. So they blame the NRA as if that makes any sense whatsoever.

guns4.jpg

If BLM can be held responsible for the looters and anarchists...then it stands to reason the NRA can be held responsible for mass shootings.

It's the 'perfect' comparison.

The NRA should be held responsible for murder if the NRA commits murder, but not if someone else commits murder. Likewise, a gangster who loots and burns a business should be charged for the crime, not the BLM organization he belongs to.

The NRA should be held responsible for murder if the NRA commits murder, but not if someone else commits murder. Likewise, a gangster who loots and burns a business should be charged for the crime, not the BLM organization he belongs to.

By jove, I think you've got it...I hope. :)

No, the NRA was out bilking it's membership, conspiring with Russians to illegally funnel Russian cash to elect Trumpublicans, and fighting for gun manufacturer's rights to pimp guns to everyone and avoid liability for irresponsibility. You know, basic wholesome sedition for the Trumpublicans, all the while making a mockery out of non profit status.... :roll:

Admittedly all super laudable stuff for your crowd.... :cool:

:shrug: if you want to say that NRA's leadership appears to have engaged in serious financial mismanagement, I'd agree wholeheartedly. If you want to suggest I'm a Trumpkin, I'll laugh. I am many things, but a fan of that foolish, angry, man-child is not one of them. :)

In the meantime, the point stands.

Violent mobs of roving anarchists are looting and burning in the streets while democrats have their heads somewhere else. Listen, democrats. We need you to tell these violent anarchists that they are wrong. They are committing illegal uncivilized acts of violence and destruction. These mobs don't listen to white republicans, so it is up to people like you, Kamala. Tell them to stop the criminal nonsense now.

Group of Seattle rioters scream at white residents: 'Give up your house! Give black people back their homes!' - TheBlaze

An unruly group of Seattle protesters converged on a residential neighborhood earlier this week, demanding that the white people inside the homes give up their residences to people of color.

POLL: Will Joe Biden still be the Democratic Party's presidential candidate when we get to November?

The march was caught on video, which has since gone viral on the internet.
I doubt, and agree, that she gives a chit what you have to say, You are the Enemy. Welcome to Reality:shock:

The white supremacists displayed their true identities proudly.

Sure. Because they are idiots. However, you have also definitely had provocateurs attempt to paint the GOP with white nationalism before.

At least one right wing extremist was busted in one of the BLM rallies.

Not surprised. "At Least One", however, is a far, far, far cry from "many", to say nothing of "most", to say nothing of "all".

And, of course, the point stands: if they are all secretly conservative agents out there pretending to be BLM as they look and burn, then it ought to be fairly easy for Kamala to do as the OP requests, and denounce them.

But, of course, no one other than the desperate actually pretend to believe that they are, so.....

bush-gives-out-sweets-6f77.gif

Lots of racial tension in this thread.

the looters are often anti white racists. So it is to be expected.

BLM doesn't condone or claim looters are associated or stem from them.

Looters and arsonists do indeed stem from the BLM movement, and do indeed claim its' cause as the justification for their actions, as do their enablers and apologists.

So why are you holding them to a different standard than you hold the NRA?

In fact I am holding them to the same standard. If NRA members were out there using NRA protests to burn down buildings and/or steal their contents, and proclaiming that they were doing so to defend second amendment rights, I would absolutely expect the NRA to condemn such actions and the people who took them.

But Trump has energized white racists...that's not even debatable.

Yup. Which is why it is incumbent upon conservatives and Republicans (those two things not being the same) to explicitly denounce racism, just as the Left should denounce the worst fringes on its side. Only those within the tribe can kick members out.

If BLM can be held responsible for the looters and anarchists...then it stands to reason the NRA can be held responsible for mass shootings.

That's nonsense, and you know it.

Looters and anarchists often stem from BLM protests, and use the BLM cause as a justification for their actions.

As far as I'm aware, no members of the NRA have committed school or other mass shootings, nor do those individuals claim the NRA's cause as a justification for their actions.

So..... that's not exactly what you might call a "good" comparison.

It is an idiotic comparison. A spokesperson for BLM said that looting is justified as "reparations"and since Gucci and Macy's have "insurance" there is nothing wrong with stealing merchandise from them.

:lol: okedoke, sure. Just as much as all the tiki-torch-waving idiots are also super-secret-black-bag red-flag agents working on behalf of the Democratic Party :D

But, hey. :) If it's all secret agents from the other side, then, it ought to be super easy for Harris et. al. to denounce them and their activities, as requested by the OP :).

You KNOW that's not gonna happen.

That's quite an endorsement of another four years of Trump.

well when Trump decided to send federal agents in to protect federal property, you left-wingers whined about "fascism"/ This violence is almost always being committed in leftwing run areas because Democrats refuse to do anything about it. In a Florida County dominated by Republicans, the Sheriff suggested that his citizens arm themselves and shoot anyone who sought to loot or riot in their neighborhoods. Guess what-there was no rioting or looting in that county.

that is beyond moronic. BLM spokespeople have justified looting and rioting. No one from the NRA has supported or advocated mass shootings.

I'm unsure if this is supposed to be an argument, or a rant. By either measure, it's not terribly impressive.

lots of words, little logic.

No, the NRA was out bilking it's membership, conspiring with Russians to illegally funnel Russian cash to elect Trumpublicans, and fighting for gun manufacturer's rights to pimp guns to everyone and avoid liability for irresponsibility. You know, basic wholesome sedition for the Trumpublicans, all the while making a mockery out of non profit status.... :roll:

Admittedly all super laudable stuff for your crowd.... :cool:

Your post contains lies. Tell us why Bushmaster arms -which sold-in conformity to NY and CT laws, a legal rifle to a dealer in CT, who then sold the rifle to Mrs. Lanza after she passed a background check and a waiting period-should be liable because Adam Lanza killed his mother, took her rifle and killed a bunch of innocents.

Looters and arsonists do indeed stem from the BLM movement, and do indeed claim its' cause as the justification for their actions, as do their enablers and apologists.

In fact I am holding them to the same standard. If NRA members were out there using NRA protests to burn down buildings and/or steal their contents, and proclaiming that they were doing so to defend second amendment rights, I would absolutely expect the NRA to condemn such actions and the people who took them.

Anyone who buys a gun can get a free membership in the NRA...whereas BLM doesn't have a card carrying members. Yet you hold BLM responsible for their members looting and vandalism...but you don't hold NRA responsible for their members committing mass shootings...so yes, you are holding them to a different standard.

Yup. Which is why it is incumbent upon conservatives and Republicans (those two things not being the same) to explicitly denounce racism, just as the Left should denounce the worst fringes on its side. Only those within the tribe can kick members out.

BLM has denounced the looting and vandalism...and the NRA has denounced the mass shootings....but you only hold BLM accountable and not the NRA. That's a double standard whether you care to admit it or not.

Last edited:
Biden and CommaLa will not address this until they get a fixer to arrange a highly-scripted, fluff-fest interview in which they will furrow their brows about the eviscerating damage done by the riots, crimes, murders, occupations and general anarchy, but they will ultimately excuse it, if not outright justify it, because this "movement" is so important blah blah blah.
The ONLY way to stop this is to vote and ensure Trump gets re-elected and fgs, don't forget to vote Republican downticket.

Sure. Because they are idiots. However, you have also definitely had provocateurs attempt to paint the GOP with white nationalism before.

Not surprised. "At Least One", however, is a far, far, far cry from "many", to say nothing of "most", to say nothing of "all".

The others were idiots, which does not preclude others being more clandestine, as the other example demonstrated. And at least one demonstrates that it happens. It's reasonable to suspect this is common because of just how perfectly they discredit BLM on Fox News. In any case, it's far more founded in evidence than the assumption that every rioter in a mask is ANTIFA.

And, of course, the point stands: if they are all secretly conservative agents out there pretending to be BLM as they look and burn, then it ought to be fairly easy for Kamala to do as the OP requests, and denounce them.

The OP's head is a bag of angry cats. I have no idea why you think his demands have any relevance as they're not marked by lucidity and never have been.

well when Trump decided to send federal agents in to protect federal property, you left-wingers whined about "fascism"/ .

When unmarked officers take peaceful protesters off the streets, throw them in unmarked vehicles, and drive away without pressing charges, well...I think you wouldn't have any problem knowing what to call that if it happened in another country.

This violence is almost always being committed in leftwing run areas

An appropriate distinction since you know you can't prove who the rioters actually are.

because Democrats refuse to do anything about it. In a Florida County dominated by Republicans, the Sheriff suggested that his citizens arm themselves and shoot anyone who sought to loot or riot in their neighborhoods. Guess what-there was no rioting or looting in that county.

Very clever, you almost pulled me into a 2A discussion. Better luck next time.

Violent mobs of roving anarchists are looting and burning in the streets while democrats have their heads somewhere else. Listen, democrats. We need you to tell these violent anarchists that they are wrong. They are committing illegal uncivilized acts of violence and destruction. These mobs don't listen to white republicans, so it is up to people like you, Kamala. Tell them to stop the criminal nonsense now.

Group of Seattle rioters scream at white residents: 'Give up your house! Give black people back their homes!' - TheBlaze

An unruly group of Seattle protesters converged on a residential neighborhood earlier this week, demanding that the white people inside the homes give up their residences to people of color.

POLL: Will Joe Biden still be the Democratic Party's presidential candidate when we get to November?

The march was caught on video, which has since gone viral on the internet.

Cracks me the **** up when you guys actually think Democrats are in bed with these assholes.

They are Anarchists/Opportunists! You understand what that means? They listen to no one! Do you actually think Pelosi and Shumer have a secret lair where they have conference calls and zoom meetings with Antifa and give them their marching orders? I mean how naive' is that?

Do you think I'm the only liberal who wishes that violent extremists on all sides should go **** themselves?

When unmarked officers take peaceful protesters off the streets, throw them in unmarked vehicles, and drive away without pressing charges, well...I think you wouldn't have any problem knowing what to call that if it happened in another country.

An appropriate distinction since you know you can't prove who the rioters actually are.

Very clever, you almost pulled me into a 2A discussion. Better luck next time.

a man's got to know his limitations.

that is beyond moronic. BLM spokespeople have justified looting and rioting. No one from the NRA has supported or advocated mass shootings.

BLM doesn't have an official spokesperson or a central leadership. So what one member might say or do doesn't mean that the entire organization and all the chapters agree or does it too. The same goes for the NRA and it's members. So if you're going to make BLM answer for the looting and violence....then it's only fair that the NRA answer to the mass shootings as well.

Anyone who buys a gun can get a free membership in the NRA...whereas BLM doesn't have a card carrying members. Yet you hold BLM responsible for their members looting and vandalism...but you don't hold NRA responsible for their members committing mass shootings...so yes, you are holding them to a different standard.

BLM has denounced the looting and vandalism...and the NRA has denounced the mass shootings....but you only hold BLM accountable and not the NRA. That's a double standard whether you care to admit it or not.

the NRA has nothing to do with mass shootings. The NRA's political activities aren't used as cover by mass shooters. BLM has people justifying the looting. YOu're wrong

Back
Top Bottom