• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Open letter from medical doctors and health professionals to all belgian authorities and all belgian media

Alfons

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Obviously anything in Covid-19 treatment is wrong, but politicians continue to do as nothing happens.
Why only politicians, not doctors know the truth?

We, Belgian doctors and health professionals, wish to express our serious concern about the evolution of the situation in the recent months surrounding the outbreak of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. We call on politicians to be independently and critically informed in the decision-making process and in the compulsory implementation of corona-measures. We ask for an open debate, where all experts are represented without any form of censorship. After the initial panic surrounding covid-19, the objective facts now show a completely different picture – there is no medical justification for any emergency policy anymore.
The current crisis management has become totally disproportionate and causes more damage than it does any good.
We call for an end to all measures and ask for an immediate restoration of our normal democratic governance and legal structures and of all our civil liberties.

Signatories

Signed by 494 medical doctors
Signed by 1555 medically trained health professionals

I can sign that letter and no proof of me being a doctor is required. Hmm.

I can sign that letter and no proof of me being a doctor is required. Hmm.

Are you a politician?
I guess not.
The opinion of a politician is equal one of a million doctors.

Are you a politician?
I guess not.
The opinion of a politician is equal one of a million doctors.

I can sign that letter as a doctor and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Hell, several "doctors" signed that letter as "epidemiologists."

Epidemiologists are mathematicians, not doctors. This is all unverifiable bullshit.

I can sign that letter as a doctor and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Hell, several "doctors" signed that letter as "epidemiologists."

Epidemiologists are mathematicians, not doctors. This is all unverifiable bullshit.
Why are so many Democrats so desperate to shut down the economy, destroy 10s of millions of families and ruin the USA. Oh, that's right, you figure you can blame Trump for Democratic Party misconduct.

Last edited:
Obviously anything in Covid-19 treatment is wrong, but politicians continue to do as nothing happens.
Why only politicians, not doctors know the truth?

We, Belgian doctors and health professionals, wish to express our serious concern about the evolution of the situation in the recent months surrounding the outbreak of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. We call on politicians to be independently and critically informed in the decision-making process and in the compulsory implementation of corona-measures. We ask for an open debate, where all experts are represented without any form of censorship. After the initial panic surrounding covid-19, the objective facts now show a completely different picture – there is no medical justification for any emergency policy anymore.
The current crisis management has become totally disproportionate and causes more damage than it does any good.
We call for an end to all measures and ask for an immediate restoration of our normal democratic governance and legal structures and of all our civil liberties.

Signatories

Signed by 494 medical doctors
Signed by 1555 medically trained health professionals

This is the second OP today that contains blasphemy and DP should follow the rules and regulations that all honest platforms are doing today and REMOVE your post immediately! DP needs to institute terms of service like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube that mo post stay up if they don't agree with the content, even if it is confirmed bu a zillion doctors.ONLY the experts that they deem left wing enough will be allowed to remain.

Your post may taint the brain dead moron liberals into thinking COVID is not as bad as their Goebbelsian news people have trained them to believe. I would be surprised if several people haven't already reported your damaging OP.

Why are Democrats so desperate to shut down the economy, destroy 10s of millions of families and ruin the USA. Oh, that's right, you figure you can blame Trump for Democratic Party misconduct.

Our pasty pantsuit goddess demands it.

This is the second OP today that contains blasphemy and DP should follow the rules and regulations that all honest platforms are doing today and REMOVE your post immediately! DP needs to institute terms of service like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube that mo post stay up if they don't agree with the content, even if it is confirmed bu a zillion doctors.ONLY the experts that they deem left wing enough will be allowed to remain.

Your post may taint the brain dead moron liberals into thinking COVID is not as bad as their Goebbelsian news people have trained them to believe. I would be surprised if several people haven't already reported your damaging OP.

Oh, the DRAMA!

Why are Democrats so desperate to shut down the economy, destroy 10s of millions of families and ruin the USA. Oh, that's right, you figure you can blame Trump for Democratic Party misconduct.

Because they are commies.
Their god Marx demanded it.
All commies had destroyed economies before seizing of power ( Russia, China, East Europa etc. )

Belgian doctors' scare tactics don't pull any weight with me. I know enough about medical hygiene. I could care less what Belgian medical Nazis have to say.

Why are we concerned about what some Belgian doctors are saying? Last I looked the US is not Belgian.

Why are so many Democrats so desperate to shut down the economy, destroy 10s of millions of families and ruin the USA. Oh, that's right, you figure you can blame Trump for Democratic Party misconduct.
We wanted it opened up quickly.

That could have occured with nationwide adherence to masking, social distancing, and hand hygiene.t Short sighted people could not see (or care) that their actions affect the whole nation.
We probably could have saved 100,000 lives and opened up the economy in early summer if idiots would have stopped being idiots.

We could have probably been out of this and just been in a test and trace and only quarantine those that were actually infected or clearly exposed. Saved the economy to boot.

Now look where we are....heading in to the friggen flu season and ICUs are still up to their eyeballs in covid patients.

Back
Top Bottom