• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Open-ended Conversations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your place or mine? Do I bring my own vino? - seriously ball in your court to pick time and place.

It would be fun. Next time I'm in NSW, I'll PM you. (TBH, I'm more than a little troubled by the recent levels of hysteria regarding the siege in Sydney)

Without over emphasising the trivial nonsense that is most of the "discussion" here - I have no doubt that the CD at WTC, not that plane at Pentagon and Shanksville shoot down style claims are counter productive for genuine truth movement concerns. HOW much effect they have is a different issue.

Indeed, Chomsky may be 'inflating' the level of distraction by suggestion, and these ideas remain in the realm of the fringe without emerging in daily life as much as he would have us believe.

The saddest reflection on "their" level of thinking is that "they" don't even comprehend the problem with their own tactics/strategies.

It certainly needs a (I hate this word) 'makeover'. There were, and are genuine concerns about how the Bush administration handled, and responded to the situation, and these are far more worthy of action than crazy talk of CD. I am stunned that adults can believe that story, but people do while there are genuine concerns in others areas crying out for examination.

Sure - but it is even more fundamental than 'style'. They simply cannot state clearly what their concerns are OR present a politically persuasive approach to progressing them. The "style" aspects are one part of that more fundamental set of issues.

Indeed, my tongue was slightly in my cheek with that statement, but I agree. The points they raise are so nebulous one cannot comprehend what methods they would employ to realise their goals. I mean, they do not have any credible evidence that could initiate hearings, nor can they make a link to any individuals for prosecution.

Last edited:
I am stunned that adults can believe that story, but people do while there are genuine concerns in others areas crying out for examination.

Me too thats why I think Oz made up and posted another pile of **** when he said he was relying on a texas court case for his OZLOBOF. :hitsfan:

...and I will wager he wont because he cant back it up with the court case he claims exists. /\ /ob

It would be fun. Next time I'm in NSW, I'll PM you.
Deal. Don't forget the "30 years plus one hour" problems you may encounter at the state border. :bolt
Indeed, Chomsky may be 'inflating' the level of distraction by suggestion, and these ideas remain in the realm of the fringe without emerging in daily life as much as he would have us believe.
Agreed.
It certainly needs a (I hate this word) 'makeover'. There were, and are genuine concerns about how the Bush administration handled, and responded to the situation, and these are far more worthy of action than crazy talk of CD. I am stunned that adults can believe that story, but people do while there are genuine concerns in others areas crying out for examination.
A combination of lacking self awareness and meta-process reasoning skills. Among a few more.
Indeed, my tongue was slightly in my cheek with that statement, but I agree. The points they raise are so nebulous one cannot comprehend what methods they would employ to realise their goals. I mean, they do not have any credible evidence that could initiate hearings, nor can they make a link to any individuals for prosecution.
Even more basic - how do they process complex decision making in "real life"? Which consideration takes me back to my "Twin Hypotheses" of (a) Most truthers cannot think; and (b) That is why most of them became truthers. I think you have seen my more rigorous justification for those two.

Don't bully, just be polite and he will respond accordingly.

thats a lie, no he wont, he hasnt yet in the thread that challenges his pancake theories and he wont here either, not with a court case), mark my words. No such case exists.

Texas COURT CASE that you rely on for you OZLOBOF.

Second request
Don't bully, just be polite and he will respond accordingly.
He knows my SOP's (Or ROE's in this case)
He gets serious, stops posting lies and insults and EITHER;
Responds with reasoned argument to any of my claims; OR
Posts his own explicit claim and backs it with reasoned argument.

There are three barriers in his ongoing style viz:
1) He persists with lies and insults - I do not use either;
2) he will not post reasoned argument NOR response to my reasoned arguments which I have spoon fed for him; AND
3) His dominant tactic . He keeps posting his own incomplete and unsupported claims as if they were responses to my claims. They aren't and no way will I let him play "mix and match".

AND he overlays all of his posting with "higher level lies" such as claims that he has "challeng[ed my] pancake theories". He has done no such thing.

Last edited:
Which consideration takes me back to my "Twin Hypotheses" of (a) Most truthers cannot think; and (b) That is why most of them became truthers. I think you have seen my more rigorous justification for those two.
debunkers/huggers and posers, the group challenged to support their blabberings and never can.

ROOSD Pancake theory,
the paint that stands when the columns its stuck to falls,
exploding transformers took out the towers,
wtc perimeter made of glass,
pull it = pull out,
missiles AND planes = plane,
logical reasoned argument = agree with oz
asymmetrical damage = uniform symmetrical collapse

2) he will not post reasoned argument NOR response to my reasoned arguments which I have spoon fed for him; AND
3) His dominant tactic . He keeps posting his own incomplete and unsupported claims as if they were responses to my claims. They aren't and no way will I let him play "mix and match".

AND he overalys all of his posting with "higher elvwel lies" such as claims that he has "challeng[ed my] pancake theories". He has done no such thing.

No texas case exists to support the lie you posted.

BUSTED AGAIN! LOL

Deal. Don't forget the "30 years plus one hour" problems you may encounter at the state border. :bolt

Stirrer!

A combination of lacking self awareness and meta-process reasoning skills. Among a few more.

It raises eyebrows when one thinks of these individuals in responsible positions.

Even more basic - how do they process complex decision making in "real life"?

Ninja'd

Which consideration takes me back to my "Twin Hypotheses" of (a) Most truthers cannot think; and (b) That is why most of them became truthers. I think you have seen my more rigorous justification for those two.

Oh, indeed, I'm well aware of the criteria and justification. It makes me a little sad for the future of humanity if this information processing style gains widespread acceptance.;)

AND he overlays all of his posting with "higher level lies" such as claims that he has "challeng[ed my] pancake theories". He has done no such thing.

Yes, I'm well aware of his techniques, as I have been on the receiving end of most, or all.

Posers post ANY LAMO EXCUSE they can think of to DODGE supporting their claims because they are lies.

Even his rules of engagement are lies!

BUSTED BUSTED AND FOREVER BUSTED AGAIN. /OB /\

Stirrer!

It raises eyebrows when one thinks of these individuals in responsible positions.

Ninja'd

Oh, indeed, I'm well aware of the criteria and justification. It makes me a little sad for the future of humanity if this information processing style gains widespread acceptance.
thumbup.gif

And I note three koko posts which prove the points I have made.

View attachment 67177399

And I note three koko posts which prove the points I have made.

Nope, you claimed that you rely on a texas case for that ass backwards **** you post for burden of proof and still cant site the case.

After your 4 failed opportunities to post the case I now call LIE.

BUSTED (again)

You dont like it, then dont post lies and I wont be forced to correct your posts.

Moderator's Warning:
Closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom