• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Only the $hit holes: Syria, commie Nicaragua and Yemen's Houthis recognise Moscow occupation of Donetsk, Luhansk. can we expect Trump to do the same?

can we expect Trump to do the same ? in one form of in another ?

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist

Only the $hit holes : Syria, commie Nicaragua and Yemen's Houthis recognise Moscow occupation of Donetsk, Luhansk​

What a great democratic 🤣 countries supporting the horde ! It's understandable that authoritarian / despotic regimes must come to support another authoritarian / despotic regime.

can we expect Trump ( or some groups of hardcore Trumpist sectarians ) to do the same ? in one form of in another ?

Every nation in the world has recognised it for several years already .

Now Russia has had to shove this fact publicly down US throats and the Neocons, with the Dementia Kid as fall guy, are wailing and screaming .

The US has been badly slapped but entirely of its own making .
And now there is nothing they can do to effectively reply -- unless they go for more New Republic False Flags .

Only the $hit holes : Syria, commie Nicaragua and Yemen's Houthis recognise Moscow occupation of Donetsk, Luhansk​

What a great democratic 🤣 countries supporting the horde ! It's understandable that authoritarian / despotic regimes must come to support another authoritarian / despotic regime.

can we expect Trump ( or some groups of hardcore Trumpist sectarians ) to do the same ? in one form of in another ?
tRump has no authority.

Does the OP realize that Trump is no longer President?

Does the OP realize that Trump is no longer President?
The only shred of importance this has is that he's still an influence in some political circles. Aside from that, he can recognize Atlantis as a kingdom if it floats his boat, but I suspect none of what he says is going to sway policy.

The only shred of importance this has is that he's still an influence in some political circles. Aside from that, he can recognize Atlantis as a kingdom if it floats his boat, but I suspect none of what he says is going to sway policy.

a very strange man this ex president of US....

The bad Orangeman can’t hurt you anymore. It’s safe to come and breathe. But I’d still check under your bed every night to make sure the orange boogie man isn’t there. How he effects those in far away countrys as a private citizen is beyond me. He must have hurt you real, real, real bad
BA6A8FF5-1599-4165-8E8F-C1D6181A2741.png

I dont care about him, I do care about crazy hardcore Trumpists like Tucker Carlson. I just can´t get ONE thing, are they the traitors of Moscow´s useful idiots , or BOTH ?

View attachment 67376397

You said right on your post “ can we expect Trump”. So check your closets, check under your bed. The Orangeman is out there!!!

3 so far: Syria, commie Nicaragua and Yemen's Houthis
Maybe soon more?

Back
Top Bottom