• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Only for we Republicans

What are Trumps faults

• Trump brags far too much

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We are accused of having lousy reasons for supporting Trump
1. We are a cult
2. We are stupid and worse

I open this poll only to Republicans to state what are Trumps faults. I am going to prove we agree he has some faults.

We will also agree the man is a very good and able and devoted to America president.

But let's speak of just his faults.

Will Democrats also poll for just the Biden faults?

I find these kinds of threads that "Republicans Only" amusing... Oh no, what if I vote I'm not republican.. lol

I was caught by surprise by the advertising. But was the party that posted it a democrat or lackey for them?
The party behind the advertisements are Conservative Republicans.

Bad thread there is no republican party only the party of Trump. Hopefully after the election republicans can take their party back after Trump loses
Oh, there is....the morons that follow Trump like to call them RINOs or Never Trumpers...however now those folks are voting Biden.

The party behind the advertisements are Conservative Republicans.

I used to be a very loyal Democrat. When I quit the party in 1980, were my musings still reliable?

Those you call conservative get that title how?

When they vote for Biden, how is that conservative?

Oh, there is....the morons that follow Trump like to call them RINOs or Never Trumpers...however now those folks are voting Biden.

Well I know we have miscreants who will vote for Biden. But Democrats also have miscreants voting for Trump.

I used to be a very loyal Democrat. When I quit the party in 1980, were my musings still reliable?

Those you call conservative get that title how?

When they vote for Biden, how is that conservative?
Perhaps when Trump is voted out, they will continue to vote as conservative republicans, or perhaps not, that depends on if the party can recover from being destroyed by the Trump Klan, they've been on a downward spiral for a long time now. Trump is not a conservative republican either, why would they want to vote for such a traitor who violates his oath, the rule of law and our constitution? I don't care what you used to be, I've never been Democrat or republican and we've never had such a dangerous conman in our White House.

Perhaps when Trump is voted out, they will continue to vote as conservative republicans, or perhaps not, that depends on if the party can recover from being destroyed by the Trump Klan, they've been on a downward spiral for a long time now. Trump is not a conservative republican either, why would they want to vote for such a traitor who violates his oath, the rule of law and our constitution? I don't care what you used to be, I've never been Democrat or republican and we've never had such a dangerous conman in our White House.

We had Obama and Biden there.

Well I know we have miscreants who will vote for Biden. But Democrats also have miscreants voting for Trump.

Those girls in your video look like they are first time voters...I doubt they have a history of voting Democrat and I didn't bother to watch your video either.

We had Obama and Biden there.
Trump is the only conman, those who follow him are blind to his faults and agree with his corruption and hate. They have been brainwashed, either unknowingly or willingly.

Trump is the only conman, those who follow him are blind to his faults and agree with his corruption and hate. They have been brainwashed, either unknowingly or willingly.

Biden cons his tiny audiences daily.

Of course you’re going to like the Repubs that suck up to Dems. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom