• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Only for we Republicans

What are Trumps faults

• Trump brags far too much

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robertinfremont

Photo of me taken in the Army 1963
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
We are accused of having lousy reasons for supporting Trump
1. We are a cult
2. We are stupid and worse

I open this poll only to Republicans to state what are Trumps faults. I am going to prove we agree he has some faults.

We will also agree the man is a very good and able and devoted to America president.

But let's speak of just his faults.

Will Democrats also poll for just the Biden faults?

Your answers to your poll are strange, but since you asked I'll start a poll about Biden and what Democrats feel about him.

Last edited:
Please feel free Republicans only

Name a fault and state your vote on that as well

For instance

Trump is not honest
I say he is actually honest and do not accept what the majority of media claims.

So I named a trait and gave my response.

Bad thread there is no republican party only the party of Trump. Hopefully after the election republicans can take their party back after Trump loses
I asked that only Republicans vote on this matter.

I asked that only Republicans vote on this matter.
I didnt vote. I pointed out that the OP is flawed as actual republicans are not trumptards
and trumptards are not republicans though many of them being ignorant fools claim they are.

I didnt vote. I pointed out that the OP is flawed as actual republicans are not trumptards
and trumptards are not republicans though many of them being ignorant fools claim they are.

You would be surprised how many Demtards hate Biden and will never vote for him. And are those Demtards democrats?

Please, when I asked for only republicans, why not deal with your own topic and ignore this topic?

Bad thread there is no republican party only the party of Trump. Hopefully after the election republicans can take their party back after Trump loses

Terrible response from a poster claiming he will start his own about Biden.

Trump trusts too much. He trusted Sessions. He trusted Ryan. There are many who took advantage of this trust.

Your poll is odd.....

1. We are a cult

I open this poll only to Republicans to state what are Trumps faults. I am going to prove we agree he has some faults.

We will also agree the man is a very good and able and devoted to America president.

You dare claim or concede that Donald Trump has any flaws whatsoever? You, sir, are not a true Republican. ;)

In all seriousness, here is one of my biggest problems with Donald Trump (though I do have others): There is no one he will not betray or throw under the bus if they do not sublimate themselves entirely to his will. Say what you want about George W. Bush or Barack Obama, those men protected their inner circle, and ran interference for those men and women who ran interference for them, and carefully cultivated and cared for the relationships within their inner circles. And even if one is totally and sincerely devoted to Donald Trump and his goals, no one can or should trust him to have their back. He is like plutonium. If you get too close to him, your skins starts melting and your teeth fall out. If you are a public figure working for him or in his orbit, your life will be ruined.

He seeks to exercise personal rule rather than have a traditionally run hierarchical administrative state with layers of control and responsibilities, but he cannot effectuate that because no one outside of his family seem to feel safe around him or trusts him. And indeed, why should they? He runs his administration like the Court of King Henry VIII during the second half of his reign.

Last edited:
You would be surprised how many Demtards hate Biden and will never vote for him. And are those Demtards democrats?

Please, when I asked for only republicans, why not deal with your own topic and ignore this topic?
Demtards?
Apdst? Is that you?

1. We are a cult

Again I didnt vote I merely pointed out that the OP was flawed.
Sorry if your feelings were hurt, but then reality tends to disturb those who like Trump

Trump trusts too much. He trusted Sessions. He trusted Ryan. There are many who took advantage of this trust.

Your poll is odd.....

I wanted to list some flaws I know I believe he has but the way this poll system is set up, I was not able to figure out the way to make the list for the poll.

Trump does trust too much. Sessions had no reason to recuse since Trump was not guilty. Paul Ryan did not like the Trump style. I thought Ryan was a good speaker yet he pulled out, he quit.

The poll system here allows only one question.

That was not even the topic of this question at all. It is not about the republican party nor about the definition of that party imposed by Democrats or slackers either.

You dare claim or concede that Donald Trump has any flaws whatsoever? You, sir, are not a true Republican. ;)

In all seriousness, here is one of my biggest problems with Donald Trump (though I do have others): There is no one he will not betray or throw under the bus if they do not sublimate themselves entirely to his will. Say what you want about George W. Bush or Barack Obama, those men protected their inner circle, and ran interference for those men and women who ran interference for them, and carefully cultivated and cared for the relationships within their inner circles. And even if one is totally and sincerely devoted to Donald Trump and his goals, no one can or should trust him to have their back. He is like plutonium. If you get too close to him, your skins starts melting and your teeth fall out. If you are a public figure working for him or in his orbit, your life will be ruined.

He seeks to exercise personal rule rather than have a traditionally run hierarchical administrative state with layers of control and responsibilities, but he cannot effectuate that because no one outside of his family seem to feel safe around him or trusts him. And indeed, why should they? He runs his administration like the Court of King Henry VIII during the second half of his reign.

But you are a Republican you say? Was George W. Bush ever attacked by others in his party, such as Colin Powell? Were there other books by former toads in his administration writing hate books?

If you have ever managed, you had people being nasty about your management style. And some of they were outright liars.

Your poll is odd.....
I will respect the OP in that I am not going to contribute my opinion.

However, I just thought the polar difference between these two responses was utterly fascinating.

I will respect the OP in that I am not going to contribute my opinion.

However, I just thought the polar difference between these two responses was utterly fascinating.

Thank you Tacomancer. I would have loved to post a extensive list on Trump yet I note Democrats intend to derail the entire topic.
I also do not see the thread promised on Biden's faults.

Please tell us his faults.

That was not even the topic of this question at all. It is not about the republican party nor about the definition of that party imposed by Democrats or slackers either.
Pointing out the flaws in the Op is on topic

We have a closed primary system in my state, so I am often registered as a Republican if I want to vote in the state Republican primary. Moreover, I can't think of a single election that I haven't voted for a Republican for some office at some level and I have contributed to several Republican candidates over the years. So despite my name on here (a 15 year old relic from when I first joined), I am actually a registered Republican at times which a lot of people that call themselves Republicans never are. As to Trump's faults:

1. Textbook Narcissist.

2. Sociopath that lacks any semblance of a conscience. Unlike most sociopaths, due to Trump's extreme narcissism, he cannot even fake normal human emotions.

3. He is completely incapable of empathy. In fact, he doesn't even seem to understand the emotion.

4. He constantly considers himself a victim. Trump can basically be summed up as constantly believing he is a victim, and despite his profound ignorance on almost any subject, believing he is smarter than everyone else no matter their expertise.

5. With anything that doesn't involve self-promotion, he is incredibly lazy.

6. A terrible husband.

7. A terrible parent.

8. A terrible friend.

9. Pathological liar. Trump lies about anything and everything.

10. Total lack of self-discipline and self-control.

11. Has zero loyalty to this country, its people or those that serve it. With Trump everything is transactional.

12. Malignant solipsism.

By every measure, he is just an utterly despicable human being. I would rather give the job to George W. Bush for the rest of his life than to give Trump another 4 years.

Last edited:
Thank you Tacomancer. I would have loved to post a extensive list on Trump yet I note Democrats intend to derail the entire topic.
I also do not see the thread promised on Biden's faults.

Please tell us his faults.
I am not a fan of Biden's chummy personality (and its cost him some accusations of sexual or other harassment as well). Not a fan of his age. Not a huge fan of his choice in Kamala as well (she doesn't typically support policies I agree with). His health care policy should be more aggressive (I prefer Warren's plan) towards helping those in need and fixing systemic/design issues with the insurance driven system we have now. His climate plan is unrealistic (we cannot convert over in ten years, unfortunately (and we may end up screwing the human race as a result of needing take climate action 20 years ago and not today, but it is what it is at this point in the game)). I wish he had a more inspiring personality (its like trying elect ned flanders from the simpsons).

Only for we Republicans? No, for Trumplicans. Neither Trump or his followers are Republicans and they certainly aren't Conservatives.

Back
Top Bottom