• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

One word to describe US

ex·u·ber·ant

/iɡˈzo͞ob(ə)rənt/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
filled with or characterized by a lively energy and excitement.

What's your one word to describe the US?

Mine is "greedy."

Trump, chaos, money: What Canada, Mexico think of US, Pew poll says

The United States and what it means to be American represent different things to different people, but for Canadians and Mexicans - themselves continental Americans - the very first words that come to mind when thinking about the U.S. relate to the current occupier of the White House and economics, according to a survey published Monday by Pew Research Center, a Washington, D.C.-based public opinion research group.

In a nutshell: "Trump," "money" and "work."

President Donald Trump's last name is by far the most frequently mentioned word in Canada, followed by various mostly negative characteristics such as "chaos," "confused" and "bully." In Mexico, Trump also features prominently in response to the question. But the most commonly cited words are "money," "work" and "migration," alongside more negative expressions like "discrimination" and "racism." (end)

America in a single word? Beautiful.

Last edited:
For US and us

Imperfect

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Do acronyms count?

USSA...

401.jpg
The animal.

cool

Best.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Now?

Idiocracy

What's your one word to describe the US?

Mine is "greedy."

Trump, chaos, money: What Canada, Mexico think of US, Pew poll says

The United States and what it means to be American represent different things to different people, but for Canadians and Mexicans - themselves continental Americans - the very first words that come to mind when thinking about the U.S. relate to the current occupier of the White House and economics, according to a survey published Monday by Pew Research Center, a Washington, D.C.-based public opinion research group.

In a nutshell: "Trump," "money" and "work."

President Donald Trump's last name is by far the most frequently mentioned word in Canada, followed by various mostly negative characteristics such as "chaos," "confused" and "bully." In Mexico, Trump also features prominently in response to the question. But the most commonly cited words are "money," "work" and "migration," alongside more negative expressions like "discrimination" and "racism." (end)

So YOUR word is "TDS" (Trump Derangement Syndrome.) It appears you confuse "U S (A)" for yourself.

su·per·a·bun·dant
/ˌso͞opərəˈbəndənt/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
adjective: superabundant; adjective: super-abundant
excessive in quantity; more than sufficient; overabundant.

ex·u·ber·ant
/iɡˈzo͞ob(ə)rənt/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
filled with or characterized by a lively energy and excitement.

op·ti·mis·tic
/ˌäptəˈmistik/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
hopeful and confident about the future.

That's 3, but they're accurate.

You can't explain something as diverse and complex as America in 1 word. It's silly.

So YOUR word is "TDS" (Trump Derangement Syndrome.) It appears you confuse "U S (A)" for yourself.

Word salad as usual. I didn't write the article, and I'm not confused about what I meant.

Back
Top Bottom